ATRL's Deal or No Deal • & The Winner Is...

Lucky#17

Wednesday, 21 October @ 2pm EST: Jay-Zicario, Rence & touya kinomoto

Wednesday, 21 October @ 4pm EST: EriKills & Sanguine

Wednesday, 21 October @ 9:30pm EST: Marvin & rl231

Thursday, 22 October @ 1:30am EST: staryu alone as usual 

Thursday, 22 October @ 1pm EST: PinkBox, shelven and minho

Thursday, 22 October @ 3pm EST: Henry & Miguel

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lucky#17

• Henry

• Queen Conchita

• miguel

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

not my sis @Legend E :weeps:

also there's no chance i'll be able to do that 1:30am slot and I can't imagine E will either, we're both europeans :skull:

Jay/Rence/touya are out of the game, so you guys can take the 2 PM spot prob

Just now, Element said:

Jay/Rence/touya are out of the game, so you guys can take the 2 PM spot prob

I think all the teams listed are except Miguel/Henry and Marvin/rl :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

Wednesday, 21 October @ 2pm EST: Queen Conchita and Legend E

Wednesday, 21 October @ 4pm EST: EriKills & Sanguine

Thursday, 22 October @ 1:30am EST: staryu alone as usual 

Thursday, 22 October @ 1pm EST: Element and Taylucifer

welp i won't be here for that either :coffee:

@Lucky#17 any chance of something around 6PM EST if E agrees too?

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Queen Conchita said:

welp i won't be here for that either :coffee:

@Lucky#17 any chance of something around 6PM EST if E agrees too?

erikills and sanguine are out too!!

2 minutes ago, Element said:

erikills and sanguine are out too!!

ff not more players out in that list than there are in, thank you!

Wednesday, 21 October @ 2pm EST:

Wednesday, 21 October @ 4pm EST: Queen Conchita and Legend E

Thursday, 22 October @ 1:30am EST:

Thursday, 22 October @ 1pm EST: Element and Taylucifer

@qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq Are you fine with playing the first game at 2pm est? 

Edited by Not Like The Movies

Welcome to Round3, @Queen Conchita & @Legend E! - we'll be getting started in a minute. Attached below are the rules & all for the round, so let me know if you've got any questions. The Chatzy links are working so unless there's any questions, looks like we're all set to go!

Spoiler

ROUND3: VERSUS

Each pair will be playing ONE game at the same time, but not together as in the previous round, which’ll work well for all of you communication-wise since there’s no need to collaborate. Instead of 26cases being on the board, we’re gonna shake things up a little & have 28cases in a single game. Since I forgot (**** host I know) to implement the added $0.01 cases and $1million in Marvin & Movies’ game last round, I figured it’d be best to implement them this round for some more fun. Here are how games will be played, step-by-step:

Spoiler

Selecting Your Case:

Each of you will select one of the 28cases to be yours throughout the game. You are still aiming to select the case you believe has the $1million inside & you still will not be able to change the case unless you play ’til the very end. I will still be implementing the Player1 / Player2 system here — whoever selects their case first becomes Player1. [26cases will remain after the pickings]

Accepting/Declining Offers:

Each round, the two of you will receive the SAME offer from the bank. Now, here is where things will get quite competitive — the two of you CANNOT accept an offer at the same time (counters included). To ensure fairness, every game I’ll be sure to set up a PM space for you (either on Chatzy or Discord since the server make ATRL PMs a terrible idea). Every time I present an offer, the two of you will PM ME your decision, NOT posting it in the thread until I give both of you the green light to post your decisions (so one decision does not influence another).

Should both of you decide to take the deal (or present a counter offer), the person whose message I received FIRST will be allowed to accept the deal & the other player will be forced to continue playing. If one decides to accept a deal (or counter) & the other player decides to keep playing naturally, that’s obviously no issue (just again, make sure neither one of you post your decision until I give you the green light in PMs - I’ll also remind you during the game). Either way, when one player decides to continue playing solo, the amount of cases they would open that round would likely change from what’s posted below, but I’ll let you know how many with each offer just to prepare you. Here, is where I expect the variance in scores/winnings for the games will occur!

*All cases are chosen in-thread except for the last round / the case swap*

Round1 / 3cases Each:

Player1 gets to pick 3cases to open, then Player2 gets to pick 3cases to open. [20cases will remain after the pickings]

Round2 / 2cases Each:

Player2 gets to pick 2cases to open, then Player1 gets to pick 2cases to open. [16cases will remain after the pickings]

Round3 / 2cases Each:

Player1 gets to pick 2cases to open, then Player2 gets to pick 2cases to open. [12cases will remain after the pickings]

Round4 / 1case Each:

Player2 gets to pick 1case to open, then Player1 gets to pick 1case to open. [10cases will remain after the pickings]

Round5 / 1case Each:

Player1 gets to pick 1case to open, then Player2 gets to pick 1case to open. [8cases will remain after the pickings]

Round6 / 1case Each:

Player2 gets to pick 1case to open, then Player1 gets to pick 1case to open. [6cases will remain after the pickings]

Round7 / 1case Each:

Player1 gets to pick 1case to open, then Player2 gets to pick 1case to open. [4cases will remain after the pickings]

Round8 / Case Swap:

Both of you will have a chance to swap your case, or stick with yours if you’d like. Like banker offers, this portion will be done through PMs, again, not to influence the other player’s decision. Odds are both players will get what they want unless both want to swap their case for the same case remaining (though there will be 2cases left aside from yours); in that case, I’ll allow whoever got their message through first to do so, with the other player having the alternate options.

Since the “doubles” theme could somewhat be applied here (and Christ in 21games only 1player has been able to win one of these), I’m keeping that 8powers will be hidden in the cases and up for grabs. You can only win a power if one of the two scenarios occur:

Spoiler

a) you play all the way until the end & whichever case you finish with has a power in them.

b) if you accept a deal while there are SIX cases remaining (excluding your case) then you have the opportunity to select one of the cases left in-play. if you are selecting a case for a power while a player would still be playing after you finish your game & if you happen to select correctly, the amount of the case you select will NOT be revealed, but the remaining player would have their odds decreased as they couldn’t get a power from the case you selected.

The TWO players with the LOWEST scores of the round (of ALL 10player remaining) will be eliminated at the end of this round.

Alright, let's get started! The two of you will be selecting each of your OWN cases. The first one to post their case will be regarded as Player1 moving forward. If the two of you happen to want the same case, whoever posts first will get that case & the other player must choose another. Good luck!

5dOJWdz.png

Now that the both of you have your cases, time to pick cases to open! Queen Conchita will start by opening 3cases, with Legend E picking 3cases to open after her.

NEMUfmU.png

CASE4 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$25!

CASE7 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$750,000!

CASE19 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$300!

CASE16 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$75,000 + "DEAL BREAKER" POWER!

The "Deal Breaker" power would've allowed you to go back & accept a deal you had just declined after opening a case you think would lower your next offer. This power would've only been allowed in rounds where you would open 1case in the upcoming power-activated round.

SEVEN powers remain.

CASE17 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$0.01!

CASE20 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$300,000 + "$10K BOOST" POWER!

The "$5k Sabotage" power would've allowed you to increase your final score/takeaway by $10,000 in the upcoming power-activated round.

SIX powers remain.

Your board now looks like this:

Spoiler

7PuB6rf.png

Please standby as the banker calculates your offer.

After opening 6cases, the banker is offering you...

Spoiler

$89,811!

DEAL or NO DEAL?

Neither of you may present a counter offer yet since this is only the end of Round1 of pickings. Please message me in our Chatzy rooms whether you would like to accept or decline the deal, then wait for my green light to post in the thread. Remember, BOTH of you cannot accept the deal - the first person who does will be able to take the deal, while the other player will have to continue playing. Should the both of you say "NO DEAL", each of you will open 2cases next round. Should only one of you say "NO DEAL", the single person continuing playing will open up 5cases next round.

Both of you are still playing. LegendE will select 2cases to open first, with Queen Conchita selecting 2cases to open afterwards.

7PuB6rf.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.