• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Not Like The Movies

• ABYSIL

• EriKills

• miguel

I almost used Unlock It in my trio but I figured everyone was transphobic and racist so decided against it

SAFE WITH 1 VOTE

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

1 vote- Ariana Grande- Greedy, Taylor Swift- Cruel Summer, Dagny- Ultraviolet @Rotunda

1 vote- Rina Sawayama- Tokyo Love Hotel, Ariana Grande- Greedy, Taylor Swift- Cruel Summer @Sanguine

1 vote- Carly Rae Jepsen- Emotion, Brandy- I Thought, Madonna- Swim @coomy

1 vote- Allie X- Science, Kim Petras- Sweet Spot, Trove Lo- Stranger @luckystrike

1 vote- Britney Spears- Unusual You, Carly Rae Jepsen- Making the Most of the Night, Hilary Duff- Breathe In. Breathe Out. @Mr. Duff 

Edited by Not Like The Movies

ALSO SAFE WITH 1 VOTE

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

1 vote- Tegan and Sara- U-Turn, Aly & AJ- Star Maps, MUNA- Pink Light @Future Lover

1 vote- Katy Perry- Cry About It Later, Taylor Swift-Cruel Summer, Lorde- Supercut @Mirrorcle

1 vote- Marina- Enjoy Your Life, Katy Perry- Walking on Air, Ariana Grande- Greedy @kipperskipper

1 vote- Dagny-Coulda Woulda Shoulda, Aly & AJ- Promises, Ariana Grande- Be Alright @Auburn

1 minute ago, Not Like The Movies said:

ALSO SAFE WITH 1 VOTE

1 vote- Dagny-Coulda Woulda Shoulda, Aly & AJ- Promises, Ariana Grande- Be Alright @Auburn

I was the one that voted this trio. Thanks for introducing me this 3 bops. Good I listened the songs in my playlist.

4f2af206ef939899cc160071bd9c0b70ba1124f4

1 minute ago, kipperskipper said:

thank you for the vote. i voted for @EriKills and i wouldnt have it any other way:date2:

Where was your FF submission you fat bitch

whew thanks king!!!! :date2:

Edited by EriKills

TRIOS WHICH GOT 0 VOTES

Selena Gomez- Me & The Rhythm, Katy Perry- Champagne Problems, Ingrid Michaelson- Young and In Love 

Years & Years- Lucky Escape, Carly Rae Jepsen- I Didn’t Just Come Here to Dance, Pixie Lott- Ocean 

Leona Lewis- Outta My Head, Carly Rae Jepsen- Turn Me Up, Fergie- Save it Till Morning

Miley Cyrus-Drive, Rihanna- Breakin’ Dishes, Ariana Grande- NASA 

Allie X- Sarah Come Home, Grimes- Butterfly, Hilary Duff- One in a Million 

Dua Lipa- Love Again, Sabrina Carpenter- Lie For Love, Katy Perry- Cry About It Later 

Taylor Swift- Cruel Summer, Girls Aloud- On The Metro, Carly Rae Jepsen- Love Again

VOTE OFF

Bottom 7 Players In Random Order: 

Kiiwii, MusicLoverDude, fiercE, disruptive,Anthem,PiecesofYou, PokiTaurus

5 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

I was the one that voted this trio. Thanks for introducing me this 3 bops. Good I listened the songs in my playlist.

You are amazing :clap3:

0CUdoaJ.gif

Welcome to the vote off! Everyone please vote for your favourite trios! The bottom 7 can vote if they want to, it's totally up to you. Everyone else vote please.

4 players will be eliminated. 

Deadline: Sunday 27th September 5pm EST 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K5WZWGQ

Edited by Not Like The Movies

16 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Yes Dua and because it’s in the music yes vote

Hide contents

Unlock it turrible tho but I love the other 2 songs too much x

And now a confesssion to do It was my first time listening the 3 songs I sent yesterday went listening them in my playlist.

I wanted to keep some Pop Girls for later so I searched for Tracks of others Pop Girls I am not that familirized and looked ATRL threads were the album tracks were ranked

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.