Beyoncé debuts at #52 on Spotify

Before the Dawn

4 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

I think everyone is just kind of coming to terms with the fact that Bey's music isn't checked for these days compared to her public image, it's not that big of a deal. 

This is so spot on. People just weren’t so enthusiastic to listen to the song + the song is bad.

It’s literally #1 on the biggest Spotify playlist, along with other several playlists, as well as on Youtube and was trending on Twitter. 

And although the song is bad, it’s a bit concerning that people didn’t rush to listen to a new Beyonce song.

1.3m is terrible & inexcusable for someone of her star status.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Lovett

• slw84

• OnMyCoolJ

4 hours ago, swissman said:

This song is also phenomenal. I don't know what anyone else is talking about in regards to that.

The lyrics alone, the melody of the chorus which sounds regal and inviting with a strong forward melodic march ...

The celebratory feeling, created for JUNETEENTH and summer cookouts.

Maybe you don't know that culture. Maybe you don't know that type of music. Maybe you don't even know about Juneteenth ... but I don't think spending pages and pages critiquing its SPOTIFY NUMBERS (as if it matters) isn't also a bit ignorant.

Lyrics corny

mess :soda:

4 hours ago, Miss Americana said:

Wrong..

Please educate yourself

List of things Taylor owns:

Swift Merchandising

Firefly Entertainment (production company)

Nashville Wheels (31 entertainer coaches)

13 Management (management company and owner of 18 touring buses)

S.A.T.A. Hangar (airplane hangar)

Nashville Strategic Realty (real estate business)

TAS Angel (bus company)

SATA (2 private jets)

Taylor Nation (PR company)

TAS Rights Management

3 real estate companies (for NY, The Hills, Beverly Pool House)

Leo Ventures

Taylor Swift Productions

Taylor is a great business woman.Don't try to take that away from her

:psyduck::psyduck:

5 hours ago, Miss Americana said:

Wrong..

Please educate yourself

List of things Taylor owns:

Swift Merchandising

Firefly Entertainment (production company)

Nashville Wheels (31 entertainer coaches)

13 Management (management company and owner of 18 touring buses)

S.A.T.A. Hangar (airplane hangar)

Nashville Strategic Realty (real estate business)

TAS Angel (bus company)

SATA (2 private jets)

Taylor Nation (PR company)

TAS Rights Management

3 real estate companies (for NY, The Hills, Beverly Pool House)

Leo Ventures

Taylor Swift Productions

Taylor is a great business woman.Don't try to take that away from her

So she has all of this going for her... but 0 lawyers could get her out of that deal with Scooter? :shakeno: I'm not even disappointed, I'm more sad for her at this point in time. 

When did her relationship with Scott Borchetta collapse? 

If this wasn’t #1 on TTH (or not on that playlist at all) then I’d say the numbers are fine but...:deadbanana4:

It’s clear she wanted to capitilize off this moment in history and it didn’t work like it did with Formation. Time to go back to the drawing board and figure out another reinvention because it’s not working. I’m sure her studio album will do fine but these songs are boring and done before. Out the Top 50 is just :deadbanana4:

27 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

So she has all of this going for her... but 0 lawyers could get her out of that deal with Scooter? :shakeno: I'm not even disappointed, I'm more sad for her at this point in time. 

When did her relationship with Scott Borchetta collapse? 

Taylor doesn't have a deal with Scooter. Perhaps you should look into the basic details of the situation before commenting on it.

Edited by mcohen

42 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Taylor doesn't have a deal with Scooter. Perhaps you should look into the basic details of the situation before commenting on it.

He doesn't own her first 6 albums?

He didn't just use the Taylor Swift IP he owns to release another concert album? :rip: Must be someone else then.

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

If this wasn’t #1 on TTH (or not on that playlist at all) then I’d say the numbers are fine but...:deadbanana4:

It’s clear she wanted to capitilize off this moment in history and it didn’t work like it did with Formation. Time to go back to the drawing board and figure out another reinvention because it’s not working. I’m sure her studio album will do fine but these songs are boring and done before. Out the Top 50 is just :deadbanana4:

Imagine being a black artist trying to empower your people through your music, only to be told you're trying to capitalize off your own struggle. Girl be quiet. Y'all hate black people so much

3 minutes ago, Mani. said:

Imagine being a black artist trying to empower your people through your music, only to be told you're trying to capitalize off your own struggle. Girl be quiet. Y'all hate black people so much

Yes. Saying that I feel like she’s capitalizing off a major and important political movement with boring and non-interesting songs like Spirit and BP when she’s done empowerment songs MUCH better in the past means I hate black people :rip:

Y’all just say anything and hope it sticks :rip:

14 hours ago, Katniss said:

A top5 hit, how about Mood rings?! :coffee2:

You mean the Mya album? :eli: 

Trying not to fall into the ATRL troll trap, but really - all your faves on here who are succeeding on the charts are doing it with traditional releases, MVs, promo. If all you can argue is spotify TTH, then you have 10% of an argument.  

10 hours ago, Ger.vaz said:

I guess she couldn‘t do fraudulent streams.

:deadbanana:

6 hours ago, Rhiannon said:

Is what she deserves for releasing a basic trap song or whatever that genre is called. Her voice sounded really bad too.

Imagine doing 1.3m while you're #1 at TTH list..... people just don't like the song I suppose 

5 hours ago, Thor said:

This is so spot on. People just weren’t so enthusiastic to listen to the song + the song is bad.

It’s literally #1 on the biggest Spotify playlist, along with other several playlists, as well as on Youtube and was trending on Twitter. 

And although the song is bad, it’s a bit concerning that people didn’t rush to listen to a new Beyonce song.

5 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Lyrics corny

3 hours ago, bad guy said:

5 hours ago, Rhiannon said:

Is what she deserves for releasing a basic trap song or whatever that genre is called. Her voice sounded really bad too.

Imagine doing 1.3m while you're #1 at TTH list..... people just don't like the song I suppose 

5 hours ago, Thor said:

5 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Lyrics corny

"Being black, maybe that's the reason why
They always mad, yeah, they always mad, yeah
Been past 'em, I know that's the reason why
They all big mad and they always have been"

:cm:

The way the Hive always comes back out of their hole to be cocky and how it ALWAYS backfires on them :ahh: This is ****ing AWFUL

AlexStexaul

Another flop for beyonce, I'm sure her next remix with already hit song with 100m radio audience will smash :clap3:

So many racist people in this thread. Karma is a bitch, watch your back.

27 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

Another flop for beyonce, I'm sure her next remix with already hit song with 100m radio audience will smash :clap3:

It had 40m on April 27th, 2020 the day before the remix was released.

https://kworb.net/radio/archives/20200427.html

With the remix released it was able to reach a peak of 110m after a few months.

It’s what she deserves for wasting such a great voice on rap/hip-hop songs when she could sing songs like crazy in love, love on top, freedom, If I were a boy, daddy lesson instead. 

Edited by ToxicKiss92

It's an awful song that's why

4 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

I'm sure her next remix with already hit song with 100m radio audience will smash :clap3:

The way you just make up stats for your false narratives is such a kii. :lmao:

5 hours ago, Rafael said:

"Being black, maybe that's the reason why
They always mad, yeah, they always mad, yeah
Been past 'em, I know that's the reason why
They all big mad and they always have been"

:cm:

Hunny, don't even try it, it's lyrics is the only part of this song that I really liked!

so sick of y'all always running trying to make people look like they're ****ing racists just because some of us don't like her music/song :toofunny3:

She should try another remix with megan, perhaps even with j balbin again for success :gaycat5: