• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Fruity

• Prismee

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

SOK1gQe.png

The Punisher was dead, and both heroes and villains were relieved that he was no longer a threat to either faction. However this meant it was coming down to only them, and it was time for the villains to play dirty. The heroes had been getting cocky and therefore, sloppy, and that means they were able to pull out the gauntlet once more and kill three more of the enemies. When night turned to day, Iron Man, Ant Man and Nick Fury were nowhere to be seen.

On the other side of the city, Daredevil was beating up Daylight and throwing their ass into jail.

@Dylan' has been killed in a triple kill, their role was:

Spoiler

qrMfo1t.png

@TeenageDreaming has been killed in a triple kill, their role was:

Spoiler

nMJxzmD.png

@Hikari has been killed in a triple kill, their role was:

Spoiler

0yZxmqJ.png

@Daylight has been jailed by Daredevil. Their actions last night did not go through and he may not cast a valid lynch vote today.

x

aquí está tu nueva página

boo!

1 minute ago, Hikari said:

aquí está tu nueva página

gracias mi amor, pero ahora estás muerto :(

1 minute ago, disruptive said:

gracias mi amor, pero ahora estás muerto :(

envía desnudos para revivirme x 

How the fuq does mafia know all these town roles :biblio:

1 minute ago, Daylight said:

Lmao I'm thinking the same

Either way let's lynch minho or Speezy pls... dc which one x

Basically everyone be EXTREMELY careful about giving away clues about your role because clearly that's what's happening but town aren't picking up on it LOL

13 minutes ago, Hikari said:

envía desnudos para revivirme x 

okay bebé

Nick Fury lookin kinda thicc in that card

On 6/27/2020 at 11:05 AM, Fruity said:

luckystrike, Overprotected, Prismee, Dylan', Speezy, Sexbot., minho, Not Like The Movies

Ok I have a new theory :foxaylove3:

There are 8 players left (in red above) who lynched Hug on day 1 (with 3 mafia left in the game). Also there is Rotunda who unlynched Hug last minute, which as I said could definitely be a decoy because mafia gave up on saving Witch.

Let me just say that as well as a minho bandwagon on day 2 (from Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan) there was also an Element bandwagon (from minho, Overprotected, Speezy and Gay Rat) at the top of page 14. The Element bandwagon is almost just as suspicious (if not more) to me than the minho bandwagon at this point, because we now know that Element was a townie, whereas we don’t know minho is. To be honest I think the 3 remaining mafia might be in one of those 2 groups.

I actually think the best play right now is for town to lynch minho rather than sexbot or Dylan... because it gives us more information. See below.

• If we lynch minho and he's mafia, then Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan are pretty much in the clear, and Overprotected + Speezy are most likely the remaining 2 mafia (OR MAYBE not like the movies who chimed in a bit later lynching Element)
  • If we lynch minho and he's town, then Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan could well be the remaining 3 mafia

I’m leaning towards the former being true. Minho is particularly suspicious to me right now because he keeps trying to suggest we should still consider lynching players who lynched Witch on day 1, which does not make sense to me at all. Also if minho is mafia, then before the Element bandwagon, minho was already on 6 votes (a terrible position for mafia to be in) leaving the remaining mafia no choice but to bandwagon Element in quick succession to make him a contender for the lynch (they weren’t going to bandwagon Gay Rat obviously). The only action which works against this theory is Gay Rat following Hug to lynch minho at the very beginning of day 2, but this could easily be a decoy vote since it was fairly meaningless/so early in the day... Plus we saw Gay Rat unlynch minho and lynch Element on page 14 after the bandwagon started.

As a separate note, luckystrike is the least suspicious of the 8 who voted for Hug, mainly because of his post yesterday and also because he was jailed so we didn’t really see much from him, but at least he backed up the logic of Daylight and Doug.

This is pretty much confirmed at this point I mean NLTM was mafia and OP was serial killer (which as a role that may as well be mafia at that stage of the game).

The only other two players who voted to lynch Hug on day 1 are lucky and Prismee who very much read town to me.

Another triple kill what the hell :chick3:

can we like do a double lynch with minho and Speezy, I don’t know who we should go for :monkey:

27 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Lmao I'm thinking the same

Either way let's lynch minho or Speezy pls... dc which one x

I’m down with this idea. I don’t think we have much choice anyways... 

32 minutes ago, Daylight said:

Right? Cheaters :biblio: 

6 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

can we like do a double lynch with minho and Speezy, I don’t know who we should go for :monkey:

omg we should try to aim for tie between these 2, and if anyone tries to last minute switch, they'll expose themselves as the mafia. and either way we'll lynch 1 of them even if they pull something.

i forgot there's 3P players who might mess us up. anyway there's only 10 players left but Daylight is jailed (why tho jailer :rip:)

whatever i'm just gonna lynch one of them

Lynch Speezy

messsss I just realized we can’t aim for a tie cause Daylight is jailed :monkey: 

10 minutes ago, Prismee said:

i forgot there's 3P players who might mess us up. anyway there's only 10 players left but Daylight is jailed (why tho jailer :rip:)

whatever i'm just gonna lynch one of them

Lynch Speezy

y’all might go for another night for a triple kill if y’all lynch wrong again:gaycat5:. I’ll leave it at that.

Ive dropped hints and that’s all 

Just now, Prismee said:

@minho lynch speezy

@Speezy lynch minho

i would like to see it

Lynch Minho

? I don’t think this would make a difference if it’s a town vs mafia or 3P vs Mafia

But prisme what’s your tea 

there’s still gonna be 1 left possibly 2 left if y’all lynch incorrectly for the third time in a row 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.