⭐ ATRL's Song Contest ⭐ Winner revealed (pg.424)

thecptz

Panic Room - cute song actually, too bad its points will get halved :sosad: 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Overprotected

• miguel

Control - The intro was creepy but i didn't enjoy the song x

Panic Room - it's pretty. unfortunately it majorly loses its bite when compared with the CamelPhat version which I'm used to, so I kinda felt like it was lagging

12 minutes ago, thecptz said:

@Auburn @bestfiction @brenda-walsh @clue @DevonRoars @diogozsz @Element @Krazii @luckystrike @minho @Mr. Duff @Navyofbadgals @Noah @Overprotected @Tom Vercetti @Dessy @disruptive @Fruity @Future Lover @Hikari @K$Ellie @kiiwii @Moonlightbae @MusicLoverDude @Not Like The Movies @rl231 @Rotunda @Sanguine @Velvet @XO_Life

hello my luvs x

it has come to @LGBTQQ2IAAA+ and @thecptz's attention about some hot scandal that we need to address before continuing this game

firstly, the only song that will get its points halved this round is Au/Ra's Panic Room. so sorry to the sender! but the song IS a single and it charted in some countries

secondly, about the chart situation, for this season, scotland chart won't be counted.

so if your song is a single and it charted only in scotland then you can send that

NZ hot is not new zealand official chart so you can send a song that charted in NZ hot

and many of you may see that belgium has some confusing charts so here is a summary for you:

for other charts that may confuse you, if you are not sure, feel free to ask me when sending your entry

i will make sure to provide the answer for you whether you can send in that song or not.

and if you want others to get their points halved, you can do research and expose the songs in this thread and tag @LGBTQQ2IAAA+ and @thecptz

we will punish them like you want us to do x

and LASTLY, this one is important

this round's results have to be postponed to 11am EDT on monday 22nd june

so the deadline for sending the rankings is pushed back to 9am EDT on monday 22nd june

urgh we're so kind, best HOSTS methinks :heart:

and that is all for our announcement x

thanks for your support and hope you guys continue to support this small family business

also, post more

have a nice day

LGBTQQ2IAAA+ and thecptz

Grandpa and Grandson

June 21st 2020

gasp i can't believe it was on the bottom of page 113

7 minutes ago, Fruity said:

thanks angels :heart:

bests hoests confirmed xx

np :heart:

Control - it's quite melodically all over the place, in a kind of charming way? It's very Halsey, I'll say that. Whether that's a good thing... nnn. It's creepy for sure

Valley of the Dolls - Well that was a good throwback x

Valley of the Dolls - I kind of don't like her tone when you can actually hear her properly sing e.g. any overly long notes, and that first verse. As for the song, it was well made and like, fine, but didn't grip me

18 minutes ago, thecptz said:

@Auburn @bestfiction @brenda-walsh @clue @DevonRoars @diogozsz @Element @Krazii @luckystrike @minho @Mr. Duff @Navyofbadgals @Noah @Overprotected @Tom Vercetti @Dessy @disruptive @Fruity @Future Lover @Hikari @K$Ellie @kiiwii @Moonlightbae @MusicLoverDude @Not Like The Movies @rl231 @Rotunda @Sanguine @Velvet @XO_Life

hello my luvs x

it has come to @LGBTQQ2IAAA+ and @thecptz's attention about some hot scandal that we need to address before continuing this game

firstly, the only song that will get its points halved this round is Au/Ra's Panic Room. so sorry to the sender! but the song IS a single and it charted in some countries

secondly, about the chart situation, for this season, scotland chart won't be counted.

so if your song is a single and it charted only in scotland then you can send that

NZ hot is not new zealand official chart so you can send a song that charted in NZ hot

and many of you may see that belgium has some confusing charts so here is a summary for you:

for other charts that may confuse you, if you are not sure, feel free to ask me when sending your entry

i will make sure to provide the answer for you whether you can send in that song or not.

and if you want others to get their points halved, you can do research and expose the songs in this thread and tag @LGBTQQ2IAAA+ and @thecptz

we will punish them like you want us to do x

and LASTLY, this one is important

this round's results have to be postponed to 11am EDT on monday 22nd june

so the deadline for sending the rankings is pushed back to 9am EDT on monday 22nd june

urgh we're so kind, best HOSTS methinks :heart:

and that is all for our announcement x

thanks for your support and hope you guys continue to support this small family business

also, post more

have a nice day

LGBTQQ2IAAA+ and thecptz

Grandpa and Grandson

June 21st 2020

Best hosts really :clap3:

Human - I prefer the tempo of this and vibed with the production. It's a good job the song's short as hell because it got a bit repetitive at only 2:26, but it's probably my favourite so far

Human - I mean the background screamed creepy but her "cutesy" voice was kinda off-putting x

We Appreciate Power - well it's Grimes so the production is intricate as hell, so there's that, but unfortunately it's way too noisey for me with not much melody to redeem it, so I'm gonna pass

We Appreciate Power - I mean I like the song but I didn't really get a spooky vibe from it x

yes & no - this was overall quite unremarkable but definitely listenable and I enjoyed it x

yes & no - oh wow this is now the type of music xylo makes, a big departure from America. I'm gonna pass on this one x

Reminders - love me some MTS but idt this song is on par with the theme x

Reminders - not sure this would fit on a Halloween playlist at all. I guess some of the production is, like, 20% of the way there. Her voice was interesting, in a slightly irritating way. In fact the entire song was interesting with the muffled sax and the plodding 80s synths layered over the top. Overall I'd say it might get points, but maybe not because I didn't find it spooky at all, sorry!

Ghosttt - yeah no just no :heart2:

Ghosttt - I don't mind her trashy vibe but the repetition of that hook got old FAST

Supernature - It's more gay than creepy x

What's A Girl To Do? - Oh this will definitely get points :heart2:

Supernature - idk what to say. I get the spook, and it's definitely quite experimental... But I'm not sure the elements worked together in a way that was actually enjoyable for me

Little Dark Age - oh this was a very unusual choice, the verses were a bit weak but this may get points from me coz I'm not feeling most of the songs here x

Free The Animal - First of all, I hate Sia with a passion and I think this was also sent in a song contest a few years back. I hated it back then and I still hate it now :heart2:

What's A Girl To Do? - not memorable at all for me, it just came and went without me noticing a melody I liked... Like suddenly the song was over, and I wasn't mad x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.