Jump to content

⭐ ATRL's Song Contest ⭐ Winner revealed (pg.424)


thecptz

Recommended Posts

Overprotected
1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

OP :heart2: you deserve it SO much

 

working with you on the team not only made me get over the trauma last season but showed me how good you are at the game and really knowing what would do well and what wouldn't :heart2:  Going into this on top of the leaderboard you have shown that you deserve it :heart2: ilysm congrats bb

Our team really won yasss ily :heart: You just have to win this competition next year period

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • thecptz

    1119

  • Navyofbadgals

    974

  • Overprotected

    808

  • miguel

    761

Navyofbadgals
Just now, Overprotected said:

Our team really won yasss ily :heart: You just have to win this competition next year period

best team ever me thinks whew :wap: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LGBTQQ2SIAAAP+ said:

We will be back next year wethinks x

should've @'d me on discord fat!

 

But thank you so much to you and my beautiful baby z @thecptz for hosting another amazing season. It's not an easy game to host but both of you did it wonderfully. Lysm :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Miranda Cocksgrove
Just now, disruptive said:

should've @'d me on discord fat!

 

But thank you so much to you and my beautiful baby z @thecptz for hosting another amazing season. It's not an easy game to host but both of you did it wonderfully. Lysm :heart:

<3

Link to post
Share on other sites
Navyofbadgals

@thecptz @LGBTQQ2SIAAAP+ thanks for hosting :heart2: thorougly enjoyed this season and it was nice to get over my team challenge trauma :heart2:  I had some real lows (some bitches even called me the cockroach of the season i-) but I'm really happy I proved myself near the end of the competition :heart2: 

 

def need a break tho cause whew I'm OUT of songs rn :deadbanana:

 

also @Noah thanks for sending FWB this szn hehe, me still representing you in pt.2 of the finale whew!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Not Like The Movies

congrats to all both runner up players :heart2:

 

congrats to the winner, my teammate from last season OP! :heart2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Navyofbadgals
Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

my teammate from last season OP!

starting to think OP is the best teammate of all time huh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not me being brought in just to sabotage Overprotected and yet still things went the WRONG way

 

bk2nyuB.gif

 

 

Spoiler

Congrats gorda x

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Overprotected
3 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Not me being brought in just to sabotage Overprotected and yet still things went the WRONG way

 

 

  Hide contents

Congrats gorda x

 

Not you being cast as the villain hated by the audience, like fave like stan I guess

EriKills

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

Not you being cast as the villain hated by the audience, like fave like stan I guess

EriKills

asldkfjdsfff

 

bk2nyuB.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...