⭐ ATRL's Song Contest ⭐ Winner revealed (pg.424)

thecptz

Free The Animal - As one of the few non-Sia haters on these forums, I appreciate the risk. I'm not sure how on theme it is, but at this point that probably won't matter too much. It's a decent song. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Overprotected

• miguel

Jasmine  - I'm gonna give this another look tomorrow but my initial prognosis is not great. 

Halloween - aside from the title, this doesn't really fit the spooky theme - although I do kind of like it.

What's a Girl to Do - Ok, I liked both songs from Bat For Lashes this round. That's actually a good thing

DOT.

Ghost - definitely my #1. The vocals, the delivery, the production. :clap3:

Halloween Theme - oh wow, what a brave choice. Will get points for me because I honestly enjoyed it, and it’s the most Halloween song so far!

Bite - hey I like this! Also one of those I really remember from Blue Neighborhood. You’re getting points!

Haunting - oh yes a backup choice for me. Love it and definitely getting points. Badlands Halsey >>>>>>

Ice Princess - cringe. Not Halloween-themed in my opinion, and it’s not spooky

Haunted - oh yes a bold choice! I’ve thought of sending this, a Fall Out Boy or a We are The Fallen song, but obviously rock songs are not praised here so I was hesistant. But you’re top three for me, great choice!

@Auburn @bestfiction @brenda-walsh @clue @DevonRoars @diogozsz @Element @Krazii @luckystrike @minho @Mr. Duff @Navyofbadgals @Noah @Overprotected @Tom Vercetti @Dessy @disruptive @Fruity @Future Lover @Hikari @K$Ellie @kiiwii @Moonlightbae @MusicLoverDude @Not Like The Movies @rl231 @Rotunda @Sanguine @Velvet @XO_Life

hello my luvs x

it has come to @LGBTQQ2IAAA+ and @thecptz's attention about some hot scandal that we need to address before continuing this game

firstly, the only song that will get its points halved this round is Au/Ra's Panic Room. so sorry to the sender! but the song IS a single and it charted in some countries

secondly, about the chart situation, for this season, scotland chart won't be counted.

so if your song is a single and it charted only in scotland then you can send that

NZ hot is not new zealand official chart so you can send a song that charted in NZ hot

and many of you may see that belgium has some confusing charts so here is a summary for you:

ultratop = main chart if it charted in both flanders and wallonia you cant send

ultratip = bubbling under you can send in a song that charted in this chart

had-it-5544.jpg

(courtesy of user thecptz#xxxx on discord)

for other charts that may confuse you, if you are not sure, feel free to ask me when sending your entry

i will make sure to provide the answer for you whether you can send in that song or not.

and if you want others to get their points halved, you can do research and expose the songs in this thread and tag @LGBTQQ2IAAA+ and @thecptz

we will punish them like you want us to do x

and LASTLY, this one is important

this round's results have to be postponed to 11am EDT on monday 22nd june

so the deadline for sending the rankings is pushed back to 9am EDT on monday 22nd june

urgh we're so kind, best HOSTS methinks :heart:

and that is all for our announcement x

thanks for your support and hope you guys continue to support this small family business

also, post more

have a nice day

LGBTQQ2IAAA+ and thecptz

Grandpa and Grandson

June 21st 2020

thanks angels :heart:

bests hoests confirmed xx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.