ATRL's Family Feud 8 • WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Auburn

1 minute ago, Auburn said:

wow I'm seeing actual demand for a Janet round, I was only joking but I will contact my content creation team and get one in the works for y'all, your wish is my command :sistrens:  

:bibliahh:

im hearing high demand for a  Natalia kills round as well

1hc61L9.gif

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auburn

• shelven

• Touch It

• miguel

Top Posters In This Topic

omg the HATERS, Janet round incoming just to SPITE you

1hc61L9.gif

7 minutes ago, Auburn said:

wow I'm seeing actual demand for a Janet round, I was only joking but I will contact my content creation team and get one in the works for y'all, your wish is my command :sistrens:  

then me and @Moonlightbae would like to demand request a Zara Larsson round 

The way I thought I flopped yet still came a top 8 smash snfkfkfk

RkoM81b.png

ROUND 4: POP CULTURE PART 1 – THROUGH THE YEARS

r2L4yIe.gif

If a question is not clear or is vague, don't hesitate to ask me.

NO DISCUSSING ANSWERS (IN THE THREAD, VIA PM OR ANY OTHER METHOD OF COMMUNICATION)

Try to be as specific as possible! It's better to be too specific and grouped with others than be too vague and not fit in any answer! 

Also give out only one answer (if you give more, I'll take your first answer).

DEADLINEWEDNESDAY 2/19 12 PM EST

I won't accept entries after the deadline unless you ask for an extension!

Omg the amount of Googling this round requires :deadbanana2: literally couldn't answer all but 1 off the top of my head

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Omg the amount of Googling this round requires :deadbanana2: literally couldn't answer all but 1 off the top of my head

this is what I was worried about, but I think the other pop culture rounds will be easier :fan: 

49 minutes ago, Auburn said:

RESULTS

db68e77622d24537d76733d6fc458fce.png

POWER WINNERS

For winning, @Staryu has won a STAPLER.

Our random power winner is @Legend E who has won a ROLODEX.

SCOREBOARD

new round should be coming in a lil bit, I just gotta make 2 more questions, but it's a new idea so if y'all hate it then I gotta come up with a new emergency theme tomorrow LOL

Ugh If only I knew whoever the ****ed Elizabeth Taylor was 

Google actually sabotaged me. I looked up Valentine Day 2010 cast like any other person who forgot that film existed... No list or pictures showed up so I went to IMDB.

First person to show up was Jessica Alba, and why TF would I scroll down to see who else was in this trash wtf wtf wtf wtf, I HATE IT here :biblio:

11 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

Google actually sabotaged me. I looked up Valentine Day 2010 cast like any other person who forgot that film existed... No list or pictures showed up so I went to IMDB.

First person to show up was Jessica Alba, and why TF would I scroll down to see who else was in this trash wtf wtf wtf wtf, I HATE IT here :biblio:

that's why I used to google the question in as many ways as I could word it to see if a list ever showed up

the google sabotage was too real

8 hours ago, LiveYourLife said:

Lord have mercy I am terrible at this game ⚰️

Become a professional FF troll :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.