Auburn

ATRL's Family Feud 8 • WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Recommended Posts

Auburn

siaKrZK.png

 

Hello everybody! Welcome to the 8th season of ATRL’s Family Feud. I will be taking over as host for this season so hopefully it’s not a major disaster! 🤪🤙

 

HOW TO PLAY

There will be 20 rounds, each consisting of 15 questions.

 

To gain points you have to submit answers you think other players will also submit. Thus, to gain points, the answer doesn't need to be correct, it just needs to be submitted by other players too! The number of players who have submitted the same answer as you will be the points gained for that particular question.

 

 For example, if the question is “Who is your favorite new pop star?’’, you wouldn't want to answer with Camila Cabello, even though she (unfortunately) may be your favorite. Instead, go for a safer answer like Dua Lipa that will guarantee you points. :cm: 

 

You may NOT discuss your answers with other contestants, whether it's in the thread or by PM. If I find out that you have, I will disqualify you from the game.

If you wish to change an answer after you’ve already submitted, you may PM me.

 

The player with the most points in the end will be declared the winner of ATRL's Family Feud 8!

 

POWERS

This season, we have a new set of powers and a new system for winning them! The winner of each round and another random contestant will receive one of these powers (up to round 15). The last round to use powers will be round 17.

 

Spoiler

 

STAPLER

stapler_PNG33.png

Changes your answer to the top answer for one question.

 

STICKY NOTE

5b06c1a5fad1cae04539afe1.png

Swaps the points of the top 2 answers for one question.

 

ERASER

purepng.com-erasereraserstationeryremovingwritingrubberyshapescolourspencil-eraser-1421526504642walr7.png

Doubles the points of the second highest answer.

 

SCISSORS

Small_pair_of_blue_scissors.png

If you use this power on…

…yourself: 60% chance you gain 50 points, 40% chance you lose 25 points

…another player: 30% chance they lose 30 points, 70% chance nothing happens

 

ROLODEX

rolodex-cards-png-10.png

Allows you to pick any power of your choice.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn

QUICK LINKS

 

SCOREBOARD

 

ROUND 1: PARTY TIME!

QAR

 

ROUND 2: NOT LADY GAGA

QAR

 

ROUND 3: VALENTINE'S DAY

QAR

 

ROUND 4: POP CULTURE PART I - THROUGH THE YEARS

QAR

 

ROUND 5: TRINITY

QAR

 

ROUND 6: GEOGRAPHY

QA • R

 

ROUND 7: SONG ASSOCIATION

Q A • R

 

ROUND 8: SUPER TUESDAY

Q • A • R

 

ROUND 9: POP CULTURE PART II - BY THE NUMBERS

Q A • R

 

ROUND 10: NEVER WORN WHITE

QA • R

 

ROUND 11: WOULD YOU RATHER...

Q A • R

 

ROUND 12: JUST FOR MEN

QA • R

 

ROUND 13: MISERY, MISFORTUNE & MAGIC

QA • R

 

ROUND 14: HOMESCHOOL

Q • A • R

 

ROUND 15: FOOD!

Q • A • R

 

ROUND 16: POP CULTURE FACEOFF

Q A • R

 

ROUND 17: APRIL FOOLS

Q • A • R

 

ROUND 18: PICK A PIC

Q • AR

 

ROUND 19: MISCELLANEOUS

Q • AR

 

ROUND 20: FINALE

Q • AR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn
shelven
3 minutes ago, Auburn said:

…yourself: 60% chance you gain 60 points, 40% chance nothing happens

Sis this is WAY too powerful, change it :deadbanana2:

 

But anyways sign me up xoxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Legend E

Sign me up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn
2 minutes ago, shelven said:

Sis this is WAY too powerful, change it :deadbanana2:

 

But anyways sign me up xoxo

okay I changed it to 60% chance you gain 50 points, 40% chance you lose 25 points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
disruptive

not so soon :deadbanana2:

 

i'm down tho, sign me up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shelven
Just now, Auburn said:

okay I changed it to 60% chance you gain 50 points, 40% chance you lose 25 points

Yeah this is cute :thing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn

@ everyone I'm open to any suggestions, I just wanted to change it up a bit from the other seasons but not too much :cm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EriKills

Yesss loving the changes to this season primarily the change in HOST :clap3:

 

Sign me up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Almodusa

Hey, I won’t be participating in this but good luck y’all :party: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkBox
9 minutes ago, Auburn said:

go for a safer answer like Dua Lipa that will guarantee you points.

how his dula peep a safer answer, she's awful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkBox
1 minute ago, EriKills said:

Yesss loving the changes to this season primarily the change in HOST :clap3:

 

Sign me up!

girl die 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn
1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

how his dula peep a safer answer, she's awful

I can't say for sure but I've heard it's because she's not a racist :shutup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Element

oh wow i'm shook that this is back so quickly 

 

1. shelven

2. Legend E

3. Disruptive

4. EriKills

5. Element

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkBox
2 minutes ago, Auburn said:

I can't say for sure but I've heard it's because she's not a racist :shutup:

we can't say for sure!

also the stapler pic doesn't show up for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn
1 minute ago, Element said:

oh wow i'm shook that this is back so quickly 

source.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bestfiction

I'm in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Touch It

perched!

 

1. shelven

2. Legend E

3. Disruptive

4. EriKills

5. Element

6. bestfiction

7. Touch It

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Overprotected

:thing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn
3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

we can't say for sure!

also the stapler pic doesn't show up for me

I changed it to another one, is it working now?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkBox
Just now, Auburn said:

I changed it to another one, is it working now?

 

 

yes :swan:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Element

sign up pinkbox

 

jctKyFX.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chiidish

Sign me up, this is my redemption arc :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wes

The swift comeback :duca: 

 

Sign me up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites