• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ash12345

• Fitzswiftie

• JawBreaker

• Mr. Duff

Someone please post the "that was a classic" gif. We'll be spamming it all across this thread. :jonny5:

Take Me Home is a classic. RIP

100. Desmond Child

desmond-child-650-430.jpg

Desmond Child was one of the most important names in mid 80s-early 90s hard rock and glam metal, being involved in producing and writing songs with many of the biggest acts in the genre, but was also involved in pop music, and continued to work on pop and country-pop songs into the 21st century with acts like Katy Perry, Hillary Duff, Carrie Underwood, LeAnn Rimes, Kelly Clarkson, Selena Gomez and Zedd.

Most streamed hits on Spotify

478m - Livin' On A Prayer (Bon Jovi)

374m - You Give Love A Bad Name (Bon Jovi)

224m - I Was Made For Lovin' You (KISS)

176m - Poison (Alice Cooper)

138m - Livin' La Vida Loca (Ricky Martin)

Table of Points

hVuAYlp.jpg

Dk8eTHL.jpg

@Green @Revenge @Witch Privilege @trainsskyscrapers @Insanity @Fitzswiftie  @Juanny @JawBreaker @alfonso12 @Weed @Nip Tuck @Cherry123 @eli's_rhythm @1DES @princedonte @Alpha Male @Timber @jordanjm @SoulKiwi@Ohno @Mezik@DougAF @Chainsmoker@suburbannature @Erotic@mcohen@ChatshireCat@cuneytb

Edited by Ash12345

Legend. :clap3:

Damn, that's a lot of big songs. I don't think Bey made the top 100. :sad:

Oh wow. I love this thread.

Please tag me too. :heart2:

wait maybe Nicki won't make it on the list because despite her being one of few (or sometimes only) 'songwriters' on tracks producers / instrumentalists and samples always get credits which will bring her percentages down mess

Edited by Nip Tuck

98. Shaffer Smith (Ne-Yo)

Ne-Yo-2018-press-billboard-1548.jpg

Ne-Yo is one of the most successful R&B singer-songwriters of the 21st century. However, his first hit was actually written for another artist in 2004, "Let Me Love You" by Mario, and he later wrote hits for many other singers in addition to his successful solo career. He scored his second smash hit, "So Sick" in 2005, which was a collaboration with Swedish songwriter-producter duo Stargate. He would go on to collaborate with Stargate for over half his hits, including all of his hits with Beyonce, Rihanna and Keri Hilson.

Most streamed hits on Spotify

570m - Time of Our Lives (Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo)

399m - Let Me Love You (Mario)

323m - Take A Bow (Rihanna)

321m - So Sick (Ne-Yo)

287m - Irreplaceable (Beyoncé)

Table of Points

Vo7lZx6.jpg

0YWFR5u.jpg

@Green @Revenge @Witch Privilege @trainsskyscrapers @Insanity @Fitzswiftie  @Juanny @JawBreaker @alfonso12 @Weed @Nip Tuck @Cherry123 @eli's_rhythm @1DES @princedonte @Alpha Male @Timber @jordanjm @SoulKiwi@Ohno @Mezik@DougAF @Chainsmoker@suburbannature @Erotic@mcohen@ChatshireCat@cuneytb @Arxane

Never knew he wrote the Mario song. That was a classic. 

So many points already. Our faves are gonna struggle. :dancehall3:

That´s a lot of points btw. Looks like Gaga won´t make it.

Russian Roulette :jamming: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.