Madame X OUT of BB200 after 2 weeks. Why?

Stankonia

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stankonia

• cityfolk

• Hurem

• Jjang

56 minutes ago, retromaury said:

it went #1 that's all that matters.

At this point she's 61 and the most successful female musician of all time, she can flop all she want lol

:clap3:

22 minutes ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

Yeah but Madame OUT outsold Caution in like a week so 6ya201b.gif

Caution has sold 102,000 traditional albums in the USA and PROBABLY 150,000 with SPS. (November 18, 2018 - Now). 

Madame X probably needed 10 days to outsell Caution's global sales (around 240,000 SPS WW). 

you all making excuses but it's just sad that she alegedly has fans but even her fans don't want to listen to her new music, she could stay at charts thanks to streaming, no one has to buy this, you can stream it for free but even that is too much for her fans, that's just sad

They Shipped It...

It already went 1 that's the only thing that matters.

2 hours ago, Madonno said:

She's a woman

She is 60 years old (almost 61)

People barely buy music nowadays

People barely stream newest stuffs from older acts

That´s why. And this is not a surprise tbh.

You forgot to add that the music is mediocre but yes.

Because ageism is real

7 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

You forgot to add that the music is mediocre but yes.

I don't think mediocrity is any indicator for commercial success, because by that logic... Despacito would be some kind of masterpiece :skull:

:tsk:

AWFUL album so she deserves it

2 hours ago, Miracle Whip said:

Caution outlasted it.

:skull:

Talent, quality and the better album won :clap3:

Bad album. Bad concept. People didn't care, etc etc

She is literally in the same position as Christina Aguilera now

libration also let after 2 weeks dead

Her fan base in America has shrinked drastically. She's doing a ton better in Europe.

2 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Her fan base in America has shrinked drastically. She's doing a ton better in Europe.

so true... she doesn't even need the US at this point. The album is doing fine in Europe which is the 2nd biggest music market in the world. 

Madame X has already sold over 100,000 units in Europe.

10 minutes ago, stevyy said:

so true... she doesn't even need the US at this point. The album is doing fine in Europe which is the 2nd biggest music market in the world. 

Madame X has already sold over 100,000 units in Europe.

20,000 in Italy alone.

Ohh so people will do to the tour but they simply arent interested in Madonnas music.

5 minutes ago, Adonis said:

Ohh so people will do to the tour but they simply arent interested in Madonnas music.

I know right... it infuriates me. I mean in Mariah's case also... the Caution Tour was seens by 30,000 people in the UK alone and yet it debuted with 3,500 sales... lol. 

People simply won't stream music by older women. And the respective fanbases have shrunk so much that 100k in the US seems to be the average norm for our ladies. 

If it were 2005, the same album, the same music, the same artist would have sold 10 times as much. 

I'll never understand how an artist can go from impacting a whole generation or two, selling hundreds of millions of records throughout their career and then... this.

Where are all the people that bought those records? Why aren't they checking for the queen? Are they now old and only listen to Adele?

I'M TIRED. :dies:

I'm not really surprised. Her longest charting album is Like a Virgin with 109 weeks. COADF charted only 37 weeks too. 

Disastrous album, disastrous era. If it weren't for ticket bundles, I doubt it would even debut in the Top 10. 

Eh the album got a bit old for me outside of 5 tracks so

The Gaga stans in here thinking they're doing something :clown:

Madonna is 60 years old and a total of about 20 albums in, and still has a touring fanbase large enough to propel her to #1 with almost 100K units with the tour bundles, and would've been around the top 25 at least without them. This was her 9th #1 album. The fact that this outdid Caution, Liberation, and any album by any & all of her peers in the last decade or so is incredible. She doesn't give a ****.

3 hours ago, cityfolk said:

The Gaga stans in here thinking they're doing something :clown:

Madonna is 60 years old and a total of about 20 albums in, and still has a touring fanbase large enough to propel her to #1 with almost 100K units with the tour bundles, and would've been around the top 25 at least without them. This was her 9th #1 album. The fact that this outdid Caution, Liberation, and any album by any & all of her peers in the last decade or so is incredible. She doesn't give a ****.

:cm::clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.