• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue Rose

• slw84

• Yog

• By the Water

28 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

More points than Beyonce's latest #2 (which was closer to 10 years ago than 5 :fan:)

You should go back to school and take some math lessons and after that go to a gay school and take some shade lessons, cause boy you failed in BOTH :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, Ohno said:

Doesnt even deserve top 10 imo, the song is ****ing garbage :rip:

tumblr_mc7bjrKIro1qdp05to2_500.gif

17 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Just for clarity, Kelly still has the record for biggest jump to #1 — which is the record I cared about. Taylor did take Kelly’s record for biggest jump on the Hot 100 at all, but Kelly still holds the record for biggest jump to #1. A lot of people clump those records as being the same, but they’re not.

I clearly didn't care about Kelly's record , why did you quote me for that? :confused:

1 minute ago, Scarface said:

You should go back to school and take some math lessons and after that go to a gay school and take some shade lessons, cause boy you failed in BOTH :toofunny2:

ouch

852ca4da-2c73-4ae8-87a5-86fe0bbaca14-gif

1 minute ago, mcohen said:

It's already one of the strongest #2's ever:rip:

Also, there's no such thing as a weak #2 in a Top 100 chart. Apply some logic :deadbanana4:

It’s not. It just has a huge amount of points this week because of her excessive payola and desperate tactics. Her points this coming week will be laughable because the song’s drop is dizzying. Overall a weak and panned song.

And yes the #2 peaking songs get ranked too. ME! will not even make the list 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8218920/-lady-gaga-sales-number-2-hot-100-hits-ed-sheeran-record-ask-billboard

tumblr_n01mvwYcNf1qzwh14o1_400.gif

7 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Also, there's no such thing as a weak #2 in a Top 100 chart. Apply some logic :deadbanana4:

2a8evx4.jpg

8 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Do you consider Hold It Against Me to be one of the strongest #1s ever?

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Siberian Tiger said:

I clearly didn't care about Kelly's record , why did you quote me for that? :confused:

Because y’all were arguing over different things. :heart2: 

Just now, Scarface said:

I guess you skipped over the logic part.

Think about it. 

2 minutes ago, Scarface said:

SFUTywS.gif

Just now, mcohen said:

I guess you skipped over the logic part.

Think about it. 

giphy.gif

I’m so so upset :cries:

Please don’t tell me that this was Ava’s last chance for top 10? #11 is such an ugly peak. :mad:

It was a tough battle. But the difference in streaming... OTR did more than double what ME! did there was no way she was going #1 even with a critically acclaimed and ATRL-loved lead. 

whew, best sales week since look what you made me do

Getting money, queen!

After Swifties talked ALL that **** about Ariana being frontloaded and having no competition...

17 minutes ago, Bmezy said:

Yet the record only went number one after he added Bey.. both are credited as lead artist. Her being removed doesn’t change the fact that her 5 week #1 is still in the books at Billboard. Thats the only point Blue Rose made and it stands..

Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé's "Perfect" tops the Billboard Hot 100 for a fifth week. The song also takes over as the most-heard hit on U.S. radio, reaching No. 1 on the Radio Songs chart” ..

you’re mad at the wrong people. Edward knew that adding Beyonce would get him to the #1 spot (which is what happened precisely after he released Bey version). Taylor couldn’t even get Brendon his first #1 against a meme trap artist from stan twitter. Direct the energy to Taylor for releasing mediocrity..

Oh, wow. Tea.

middle child s/b top 10

ixz8qep7pgsx7i2uf7.gif

"Road" reaches the Radio Songs top 10 in just its fourth week on the chart, marking the fastest flight to the bracket for an act's debut entry on the survey (with lead billing) since Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass" (four weeks, 2014).

Lil Nas the new Meghan

How did this turn into another Perfect Remix debate.

1 minute ago, Mezter said:

After Swifties talked ALL that **** about Ariana being frontloaded and having no competition...

fax on being frontloaded

jjjXo6s.gif

but lil nas is competition:huh:

tumblr_m8cykgKFTM1qmrg0io1_400.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.