Hot 100: #2 Me!

iHype.

More points than Beyonce's latest #2 (which was closer to 10 years ago than 5 :fan:)

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue Rose

• slw84

• Yog

• By the Water

Congrats, Tay! Great numbers! :)

37 minutes ago, By the Water said:

You must be talking about the digital copies that come with the physical copies. We were talking about people gifting the song on itunes. Either way neither count as a sale.

Taylor Nation was telling fans otherwise... Wouldn't they know? 

https://twitter.com/taylornation13/status/1123380142414401537?s=21

I think any digital single bundles whether it's merch or a vinyl whatever, counts as a sale, because isn't it the point of making bundles?

Edited by mareeyan

Just now, SpaceMan said:

Talent lost for now

The way stans of the talentless girls who can't write songs to aave their life rejoice in here :toofunny3:

What’s the point of writing your own songs if you write something as reductive as Me!

Just now, Blue Rose said:

Youre just assuming. I’d go with Taylor Swift’s claims.

And if singles didnt count, that’s actually worse because she made her fans waste all the money :deadbanana4:

Considering you commented on that thread with "#Justice4Applause" you assumed the same thing though I guess it doesn't fit your narrative now.

Is it too late to change the sweaters?

KQBfjPy.gif

16 minutes ago, Siberian Tiger said:

At least she has that "biggest jump" record :toofunny3:

I guess Kelly still has it.

3 minutes ago, SpaceMan said:

Talent lost for now

The way stans of the talentless girls who can't write songs to save their life rejoice in here :toofunny3:

Kids Spelling in Fun. Spell 2

1 minute ago, Spencer Pratt said:

More points than Beyonce's latest #2 (which was closer to 10 years ago than 5 :fan:)

If Bey gave half the promo Taylor did with this song ....DIL wouldve been #1 and you wouldnt even try it. :rip:

OT: this is really gonna be her HIAM isnt it? ( except HIAM went #1 :oh:)

She spoke to Lil Nas, Lil Nas knows the real no.1 song in the US!

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Considering you commented on that thread with "#Justice4Applause" you assumed the same thing though I guess it doesn't fit your narrative now.

That was obviously sarcasm. Imagine thinking me, out of all people defending Gaga :bibliahh:

The points this song got were earned because never in history was a song this forced in a one week period. 

butterflysupreme
3 minutes ago, snowo said:

Nah.

She still has the biggest jump in history right now, so at least there’s that. :cm: 

3 minutes ago, snowo said:

OP says otherwise

49 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

ATRL pretending that #2 is bad :deadbanana4:

sad!

41 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

Trust me when I say this, Taylor is coming with EVERYTHING she has for single #2. She's getting her #1 one way or another. 

Bookmark me.

fax 

M272ZcW.gif

36 minutes ago, Fender said:

Switching to full pop to get blocked by a country song 

YjdrWYc.gif

331j3o8.gif

31 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Just like Drunk In Love :weeps::angry: 

YgDhC6t.gif

18 minutes ago, Siberian Tiger said:

At least she has that "biggest jump" record :toofunny3:

N4Q1EDs.gif

13 minutes ago, Adonis said:

Top 20 next week?

ulcxLTZ.gif

6 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Beyoncé got a #1 last year. Sit!

You Belong With Me, I Knew You Were Trouble weren't #1 and are her massive hits. Calm down. 

1 minute ago, JBJT2786 said:

If Bey gave half the promo Taylor did with this song ....DIL wouldve been #1 and you wouldnt even try it. :rip:

OT: this is really gonna be her HIAM isnt it? ( except HIAM went #1 :oh:)

Because it wasn't going against a #1 as strong as OTR :rip: No amount of gimmicks and promo would give Beyoncé 670 points.

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

That was obviously sarcasm. Imagine thinking me, out of all people defending Gaga :bibliahh:

My point is that you assumed it applied to singles back then to make fun of Gaga but now it doesn't because you want to make fun of Taylor. I mean, you can call her team desperate or stupid but surely Billboard is more credible than Taylor Nation.

:deadbanana2: the amount of people rush in here

OT: :bibliahh:not #2 after her pulling all the stops, a kii a cackle, well, next time don't release a kidz bop then

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, snowo said:

2 minutes ago, butterflysupreme said:

Nah.

2 minutes ago, Buffy said:

She still has the biggest jump in history right now, so at least there’s that. :cm: 

2 minutes ago, Siberian Tiger said:

OP says otherwise

Just for clarity, Kelly still has the record for biggest jump to #1 — which is the record I cared about. Taylor did take Kelly’s record for biggest jump on the Hot 100 at all, but Kelly still holds the record for biggest jump to #1. A lot of people clump those records as being the same, but they’re not.

The fact that Britney jumped from #98 to #1 with her first single off her 6th album and Taylor couldn't do it with her 6th.

1 hour ago, americanlife said:

That is totally fine. The song is still a huge smash and will be remembered. The GP knows it, but was busy during the week.

:ahh:

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Beyoncé got a #1 last year. Sit!

Her name was removed from the #1 because the majority of the streams/sales came from the original, NOT the beyonce version

so nope

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.