• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptique

• Ger

• Enoch

• Green

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly didn't think please me would go t2 given...well, mostly given my opinion of it. but good for cardi

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Rihanna never debuts at #1. She builds over time and has amazing longevity and reaches #1 farther into her chart run. 

Beyonce is just not not the same force as far as singles go as the other girls in the quote. 

How many #1 debuts did the Jonas brothers have before streaming took over? Ariana? Drake? Charts worked differently just a couple years ago. Still work is her biggest debut ever on the hot 100, so streaming was already benefiting her during that transition period

I need 10 weeks for 7 Rings

Lets make it happen 

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

The fact that all of Rihanna's leads were released in the middle of the tracking week this decade.

Only Girl (In the World): Monday Morning.

We Found Love: Tuesday Night. 

Diamonds: Monday Morning.

WORK: Wednesday Evening.

:toofunny2:

I think Rihanna can totally debut at #1 but Only Girl and Diamonds were released at the beginning of the tracking week if they were released on a Monday. It used to be Monday-Sunday tracking instead of Friday - Thursday. I think it changed in 2015 or something so Work would probably be the only with a little bit of tracking

46 minutes ago, Blade said:

I think Rihanna can totally debut at #1 but Only Girl and Diamonds were released at the beginning of the tracking week if they were released on a Monday. It used to be Monday-Sunday tracking instead of Friday - Thursday. I think it changed in 2015 or something so Work would probably be the only with a little bit of tracking

No. Diamonds wasnt released at the beginning of the tracking week, that user made a mistake. It premiered on a Wednesday and then went for download on a Thursday.

2 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

The fact that all of Rihanna's leads were released in the middle of the tracking week this decade.

fff mess :rip: 

2 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Like....

Any type of Rihanna drag likely the result of her own doing. :toofunny2:

OT: points for the #1 spot is fairly weak at the moment. Now would be the perfect time to release the lead. But of course not! :lmao:

Edited by One Nation

33 minutes ago, Sinister said:

No. Diamonds wasnt released at the beginning of the tracking week, that user made a mistake. It premiered on a Wednesday and then went for download on a Thursday.

Ok then yeah it premiered in the middle. Was just making a point that any song released on a Monday back in the day was pretty normal since thats when tracking started

Is Without Me really going to become the best selling song ever?

Ava almost top 20 :clap3:a slow burner indeed

27 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

Selling? Shallow anyone?

33 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

Selling :skull: have u checked the #1 song on iTunes for the past few months ... It ain't WM

3 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Early Predictions:

1. 7 rings 308 (=)

2. Please Me 255 (+2)

3. Wow. 251 (+2)

4. Sunflower 245 (-2)

5. Without Me 243 (-2)

6. Sucker 205 (=)

7. Happier 203 (=)

8. Shallow 188 (+1)

9. MIDDLE CHILD 186 (-1)

10. Thotiana 180 (+1)

Something big better come in 2 weeks because I'm not here for PM going #1, would be such a weak #1 (here we go again, sorry for being annoying :eli:

Perfect time to Rihanna release her lead single, she certainly would debut at #1 with a release on Friday in all platforms, but she always sabotage herself releasing something in the middle of the week or dont release in all platforms...

51 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Something big better come in 2 weeks because I'm not here for PM going #1, would be such a weak #1 (here we go again, sorry for being annoying :eli:

Pressed.

no disrespect to Jonas brothers but do you think many wanted that song to debut at#1.

if it’s gonna hit #1 it’ll happen.

i think wow will get his moment and please me will be saved for April around the time she drops her album 

but I’d love Rihanna it taylor to come through and shake things up

4 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Early Predictions:

1. 7 rings 308 (=)

2. Please Me 255 (+2)

3. Wow. 251 (+2)

4. Sunflower 245 (-2)

5. Without Me 243 (-2)

6. Sucker 205 (=)

7. Happier 203 (=)

8. Shallow 188 (+1)

9. MIDDLE CHILD 186 (-1)

10. Thotiana 180 (+1)

cardi slaying, huh

2 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Pressed.

no disrespect to Jonas brothers but do you think many wanted that song to debut at#1.

if it’s gonna hit #1 it’ll happen.

i think wow will get his moment and please me will be saved for April around the time she drops her album 

but I’d love Rihanna it taylor to come through and shake things up

I’m not pressed, I like both Cardi and Bruno, the song is alright even if I got tired of it. I’m just not a big fan of uneventful #1s, but that’s just my opinion.

Halsey staying PERCHED in the top 3 :clap3:

Why is 7 Rings there though :rip:

34 minutes ago, Capruni said:

Perfect time to Rihanna release her lead single, she certainly would debut at #1 with a release on Friday in all platforms, but she always sabotage herself releasing something in the middle of the week or dont release in all platforms...

Why do you make it appear as if Rihanna couldn’t debut at #1 during a “strong” week.

shes Rihanna and people are desert thirsty for new music from her.

5 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

I’m not pressed, I like both Cardi and Bruno, the song is alright even if I got tired of it. I’m just not a big fan of uneventful #1s, but that’s just my opinion.

Hihi 

in this new new era I can’t even tell the difference because only few “feel” like #1s anymore. But the charts have always been a game.

29 minutes ago, Bussea said:

Halsey staying PERCHED in the top 3 :clap3:

Why is 7 Rings there though :rip:

Maybe cuz it’s Top 2 on Radio, Top 5 on Sales, Top 3 on Spotify, Top 3 on Apple Music :deadbanana:

QueenofCopyPaste
39 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Please Me is eventful

43 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Maybe cuz it’s Top 2 on Radio, Top 5 on Sales, Top 3 on Spotify, Top 3 on Apple Music :deadbanana:

That's not what I meant, but okay thank you :toofunny3:

Literally, Post just have to premiere the music video at this point. It's impressive how he gets Top 3 hits effortlessly. :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.