Billboard Charts (March 17-23, 2019)

Ger

7 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Meant drake’s dethroning Madonna’s record for most top tens, Going Bad would be his 34th. Madonna has the most top tens with 38 

Going Bad already went top ten :huh:

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptique

• Ger

• Enoch

• Green

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, iHype. said:

Drake would already have the top 10 hits record if he actually cared. SICKO MODE & BedRock uncredited, + Jumpman (#12 peak), For Free (#13 peak), Too Good (#14 peak) having no music video despite being hit singles in the streaming era that spent months top 20.

slobro

That’s not his decision, that’s all label and management job. Drake is more than likely busy dealing with everything else. You think he really give a **** about a top ten record when he’s broke so many already...

19 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

It's actually really surprising and it shows the power Posty has. The song was just released as another track, not a commercial single at all (I mean, just watch the first video on YT :rip:) since it was all over "Sunflower" at that time. It had great performance on iTunes and especially on Spotify that the label decided to make it a single and send it to the radios.

Industry always sets this up hihi 

9 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Early predictions

Who knows how accurate this will be....

1 7 Rings       316  (=)

its cute.

2 Wow       286  (+3)

yes new #1 soon

3 Sunflower       282 (-1)  

go already I’m done with you

4 Without Me       280  (-1)

5 Please Me       260  (-1)

atlantic is pushing wow so I fully expect please me to peak in a month if they promote it right as of now it’s just slaying on its own. A hit homage to the best era of r&b hip hop (90s)

6 Happier       222  (+1)

girl gone some where 

7 Middle Child       213 (+1) 

An artist 

9 Going Bad       199  (+5)

wow unexpected.

10 Thotiana       195  (+1)

If cardi and yg are not credited I don’t care about its top 10

11 Eastside       194  (+2)

You had your time.

12 Sicko Mode       193  (-2)

Yes. 

15 Murder On My Mind       185  (+2)

Disgraceful 

19 Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored       174  (-4)

mhmm

20 Girls Like You       169  (=)

Just one more week at #1 but sicko will have more weeks too 20 anyways

56 Act Up 80 (+7)

ok Miami 

90 Sally Walker 60 (debut)

Better than nothing 

56 minutes ago, dussymob said:

That’s not his decision, that’s all label and management job. Drake is more than likely busy dealing with everything else. You think he really give a **** about a top ten record when he’s broke so many already...

I mean he’s about to get artist of the decade so he can just chill and get his flowers casually this year.

Edited by slw84

Middle Child deserved to go #1

He really dropped the ball on that one

But it's already his biggest hit in the US

5 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Middle Child deserved to go #1

He really dropped the ball on that one

But it's already his biggest hit in the US

Album release could shake things up and give him a week if it comes soon, ala Humble.

14 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Early predictions

Who knows how accurate this will be....

8 Shallow       199  (+1)

One of the biggest SMASH hits of the decade! :jonny5:

16 minutes ago, Thor said:

:ahh:

39 minutes ago, Thor said:

Digital Song Sales

1. Shallow 34,300

2. Sucker 29,800

3. Wow. 23,200

4. Sunflower 20,000

5. 7 rings 19,900

6. Please Me 17,100

9. Sweet But Psycho 15,600

10. Without Me 15,200

11.  Dancing With a Stranger 14,800

14. Better 11,400

15. Happier 11,200

16. Beautiful Crazy 10,700

17. High Hopes 10,400

20. MIDDLE CHILD 8,800

21. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored 8,700

22. Eastside 8,700

24. Thotiana 8,500

30. SICKO MODE 7,500

31. My Bad 7,000

32. Going Bad 6,900

36. Talk 6,200

37. Old Town Road 6,000

47. Money 5,600

48. bury a friend 5,500

50. Murder On My Mind 5,400

thank u, next 5,200

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Certainly not in the U.S.

WW? Its slowly approaching the top 10 for sure.

2 hours ago, Thor said:

What? :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Thor said:

5 hours ago, Thor said:

Ummm not when these exist...

We Found Love, Rolling In The Deep, Party Rock Anthem, Call Me Maybe, Somebody That’s I Used To Know, Despacito, Moves Like Jagger, Just The Way You Are, Shape Of You, Blurred Lines, Closer, Uptown Funk, Royals, Happy, TikTok, Dark Horse, All About That Bass

It has a really good shot at being in the top 100 of the decade. But not close to the size of one of the juggernauts listed above. With that said it does have the potential to be one of the most remembered in years to come. It sounds like a song AC and HAC will play for years to come. And also sounds like a potential karaoke night go to down the road over a lot of the songs that were bigger than it.

5 hours ago, getinthezone said:

5 hours ago, mortimerkhan93 said:

3 hours ago, FAN said:

What? :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

It being an Grammy AND Oscar winning song, apart from phenomenal sales & peaks,  alone makes it one of the biggest.

So, I said what I said.

But kii at the avis & usernames that have quoted me. 

1 minute ago, PurrKaty said:

Ummm not when these exist...

We Found Love, Rolling In The Deep, Party Rock Anthem, Call Me Maybe, Somebody That’s I Used To Know, Despacito, Moves Like Jagger, Just The Way You Are, Shape Of You, Blurred Lines, Closer, Uptown Funk, Royals, Happy, TikTok, Dark Horse, All About That Bass

It has a really good shot at being in the top 100 of the decade. But not close to the size of one of the juggernauts listed above. With that said it does have the potential to be one of the most remembered in years to come. It sounds like a song AC and HAC will play for years to come. And also sounds like a potential karaoke night go to down the road over a lot of the songs that were bigger than it.

Did I not say "one of" the biggest?

Reading is fundamental. 

And none of the songs you listed have an Oscar, so that's that. 

17 hours ago, iHype. said:

Drake would already have the top 10 hits record if he actually cared. SICKO MODE & BedRock uncredited, + Jumpman (#12 peak), For Free (#13 peak), Too Good (#14 peak) having no music video despite being hit singles in the streaming era that spent months top 20.

slobro

It's insane to me that he's not credited on that song despite being the driver behind its success. If Drake did this to another artist we'd never hear the end of it. But as a wise man once said,

I wrote the book on world-class finesses
And tasteful gestures and making efforts
And never placing second
And even better knowing you're first but then taking second
Inspiring and never taking credit
I know I deserve more, I just never said it

2 hours ago, Thor said:

not even top 20, it was a weak #1 for a quick lil week and now it's falling :fan: sit DOWN

Edited by mortimerkhan93

2 hours ago, Thor said:

Reading is fundamental. 

And none of the songs you listed have an Oscar, so that's that. 

You did say “one of”, but I just listed over a dozen songs that were bigger and there’s definitely others out there. 

Knowledge and doing your research is also fundamental.

I didn’t know an Oscar made a song that big?? Last years winner of best original song Remeber Me from the movie Coco must surely be in the top 10 biggest songs of this decade then, right??

9 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Album release could shake things up and give him a week if it comes soon, ala Humble.

:clap3:

1 hour ago, mortimerkhan93 said:

not even top 20, it was a weak #1 for a quick lil week and now it's falling :fan: sit DOWN

It’s the one of the top selling songs of the year, with #1 peaks in over a dozen countries. It has served longevity and acclaim in all fronts and has reached heights that only a select few songs could ever reach in history. (#1s, Grammys, Oscar, Bafta, etc.)

It’s still in top 10 in numerous countries after 5 months of release. So, you might wanna back up this “weak” argument with concrete evidence.

Stop spewing nonsense just for the sake of spewing nonsense. You sound like an idiot.

1 hour ago, PurrKaty said:

You did say “one of”, but I just listed over a dozen songs that were bigger and there’s definitely others out there. 

Knowledge and doing your research is also fundamental.

I didn’t know an Oscar made a song that big?? Last years winner of best original song Remeber Me from the movie Coco must surely be in the top 10 biggest songs of this decade then, right??

My knowledge & research has shown me that it has #1 peaks in over 20 countries, has won Grammys, Oscar, BAFTA, GG, is still in the top 10 after 5 months of release, is one of the best selling songs of the year) and I KNOW Remember me from Coco did achieve all of THAT.

So, go back & do your reaearch before quoting me again cuz your dumbassery is showing.

Why are people calling Shallow "weak" #1. It was easily #1 in a fairly competitive week, with close to 400 chart points. Weak #1 was basically Girls Like You for the majority of its chart one, Cheap Thrills, Havana, etc. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

My knowledge & research has shown me that it has #1 peaks in over 20 countries, has won Grammys, Oscar, BAFTA, GG, is still in the top 10 after 5 months of release, is one of the best selling songs of the year) and I KNOW Remember me from Coco did achieve all of THAT.

So, go back & do your reaearch before quoting me again cuz your dumbassery is showing.

It’s sad you actually believe this

anyways...7 rings getting another week, outlasting Sucker and Shallow at the summit :duca: 

Edited by PurrKaty

47 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Why are people calling Shallow "weak" #1. It was easily #1 in a fairly competitive week, with close to 400 chart points. Weak #1 was basically Girls Like You for the majority of its chart one, Cheap Thrills, Havana, etc. 

11 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Certainly not in the U.S.

WW? Its slowly approaching the top 10 for sure.

It's so weird a lead single from an American-centric movie does so much better WW than domestically.

Everyone would predict it'd do well in the US and tank WW if anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.