Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• kipperskipper

Lady Gaga didn't launch the #BornBraveBus for there to be fights already in the second round of the game.

0JvYqDJ.gif

#PromoteKindness #LittleMonstersDeserveEqualRights #BottomsLetARTPOPFlop #WhereIsLG6

Everything ok in here? I made pea crisps...

theyre on the table if anyone anyone wants to...indulge. 

Wu1LiGK.gif

9 hours ago, Clytemnestra said:

I think it's pretty clear there is already an alliance in this tribe considering they almost eliminated one of the better scoring players of their tribe on the second round of the game. 

Not that I really care at the moment, but alliances have to be smart about their voting tactics and this was too obvious of one.

Couldn't come up with something original? 

29 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Wu1LiGK.gif

what in the unseasoned greenbean casseroles is that 

1 hour ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Couldn't come up with something original? 

whoosh, straight over your head lmao. 

11 hours ago, Clytemnestra said:

I think it's pretty clear there is already an alliance in this tribe considering they almost eliminated one of the better scoring players of their tribe on the second round of the game. 

Not that I really care at the moment, but alliances have to be smart about their voting tactics and this was too obvious of one.

:dies: 

Thx for the news.

7R5yIYN.jpg 

basically what we're gonna do is dance

basically what we’re gonna do is flop 

3 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Wu1LiGK.gif

i thought this said pea crepes 

Wu1LiGK.gif

d825F9G.png

Castaways, welcome to Round 3 of Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8)! Marsblyr was the third person voted out of this game from Lolobau, and we'll find out the results on Tavui between Clytemnestra and Alena for the second person voted out of here. Let's get going!

The theme for Round 3 is...

Ruin My Life

F*** Up My Nights

This round’s theme is all about relationships. We are looking for songs where the artist wants to get back with someone that they know isn't good for them, but they seemingly don't care about the consequences. Also acceptable are songs where the artist is speaking about a friend who isn't good for them.  A stronger entry will be one that frames the destructiveness of the relationship while juxtaposing how the artist just doesn't give a damn. We want the artist to be wanting that person back.

What To Do:
Once your song is selected, PM the hosts the artist and title of your song in your current submissions thread. You don't have to include a link to the song unless you are sending a specific version of it. There's no explanation needed as your song should speak for itself. If your song requires an explanation to make sense, it's not a good fit.

. You guys are bound to submit the same songs at some point and because no one can occupy the same song, we encourage you to send a back-up choice along with your first pick. This applies especially to those who are not around when a round is posted and don't have the luxury of choosing an instant track.

Take Into Consideration:
The panel will judge the audio/lyrics of the track you submit. Music videos will not increase or decrease your score as some music video plots differ from a song's true meaning.

The theme is what is important here. You will not receive a low score because you sent in a song one of the judges does not like. Taste will at the most be the difference between an 8.5 or a 9. We will never dock off multiple points based off mere preference.

The song you choose should display the meaning upfront. An interview with your artist clarifying the meaning of the song will not be taken into consideration.

Judging Scale (May Vary By Judge):
9/10 – Great entry. Track displays the theme given head on.
8 – Good entry. Displays theme well but not as well as others.
7 – Okay entry. Fits decently but is missing something overall.
6 – Somewhat tackles the theme but falls flat.
5 – Track mentions theme but is otherwise off–base.
3/4 – Song does not hit the theme given besides a line or two.
1/2 – Song has to do with a completely different subject than the theme.

We will supply an example for each round for you all to take inspiration from. Obviously no one can select this song as their entry.

For our example, it's "Ruin My Life" by Zara Larsson. Throughout the song, Zara discusses how she knows that this relationship isn't good for her at all, but that she just wants them to back, regardless of the consequences that it will entail.

Here's the twist: only ONE tribe with the highest average scores will be safe this round, meaning that every other tribe will attend tribal council. Remember that the highest scoring member of the losing tribe will be immune at tribal council.

Your song submissions are due in <24 hours (4 PM ET) on Wednesday, October 23rd.

Good luck and please let the hosts know if you have any questions!

ONE MORE THING

- For upcoming Tribal Councils, you cannot change your vote after the deadline. If it's after the deadline, you're LOCKED in.

- PLEASE PROVIDE A BOOTLIST, it severely helps us, in case you're missing.

- If you might not make it to the challenge, tell us so we can prepare accordingly!

- If you do NOT vote within the allotted period, you will incur a self-vote for that TC. If you get two self-votes, you're out. It's your responsibility to vote, and it's not our job to remind you to do so.

- This also means that late votes will not be accepted, unless the deadline is extended by the hosts.

- Please periodically check the thread. You should be getting notifications, but do it just in case.

I'm only saying this because Element and I just want to streamline a process and would rather not have that type of messiness. 

We stan Zara

4 minutes ago, kiiwii said:

not a three person elimination... :emofish:

less entries to judge!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.