Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Alena said:

hopefully i got my first pick ?

Same!

what would yall give that Zara Lasorn song

Fyi, if you haven't got a PM, you got your first choice (or the one you chose as your last choice after PMing 3x). If you did get a PM asking for a back-up, you didn't get your choice.

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

Fyi, if you haven't got a PM, you got your first choice (or the one you chose as your last choice after PMing 3x). If you did get a PM asking for a back-up, you didn't get your choice.

Bitch @ me :ahh:

19 minutes ago, rl231 said:

why is rl always dragging us :deadbanana2: 

25 minutes ago, rl231 said:

Not to be rude but we just want to make sure that you received our songs. Especially if we have changed our minds multiple times.

i stan rl12345

39 minutes ago, rl231 said:

Yayy

sorry sis mars :emofish:

but I already sent! and ready to flop again :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

Not to be rude but we just want to make sure that you received our songs. Especially if we have changed our minds multiple times.

Tell him! He’s so mean in the judges group chat. Always saying “I can just tell ____ is fat irl”, “I bet he lives in his moms basement”, and other things about you guys. :cries:

2 minutes ago, Dylan' said:

Tell him! He’s so mean in the judges group chat. Always saying “I can just tell ____ is fat irl”, “I bet he lives in his moms basement”, and other things about you guys. :cries:

Did he lie 

5 minutes ago, Dylan' said:

We all know who he's talking about

g1.gif

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

Of course, and totally understandable! There's just 23 people, and it's a lot to respond to everyone, especially with all the errors. 

18 minutes ago, Dylan' said:

delete yourself, fat

1 hour ago, rl231 said:

delete yourself, fat

i stan you even more

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

drag the fatty 

do you want to play? welcome @PinkBox to tribe Gaou

Well my brain is officially fried from the hour and a half of research I had to do to find songs I could submit for this round in my iTunes library. My lord...I feel like I overthought this theme so badly. This better pay off.

8 hours ago, Dylan' said:

do you want to play? welcome @PinkBox to tribe Gaou

Being a spectator is much more entertaining x

15 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Being a spectator is much more entertaining x

I would've loved to see you on :dies: 

30 minutes ago, rl231 said:

I would've loved to see you on :dies: 

I almost signed up, but I'm really busy this semester so I couldn't play a social game :'(

And the last rounds with entire albums terrify me :deadbanana:

11 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

And the last rounds with entire albums terrify me :deadbanana:

when Dilldo' had me listen + review an Adam Lambert album my season 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.