FINAL: Travis 223k; Nicki 190k

Hector

1 minute ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

That don't matter when she pushed back her album and didn't once focus on talking about the album, it's her fault she didn't get 250k + it was possible had she finish the album in time and do the right rollout

That's all I need to read. Yes, yes it is her fault. If she had focused on performing and actually talking about the album instead of feed these rumors of the Cardi beef and the nonsense with her trashbag of ex, she def wouldve def made 250K. 

At the end of the day she messed her own self up. She's cant blame nobody esle.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

12 minutes ago, Digital said:

Damn, you just never give up, do you? They should’ve hired you to be Jelani’s defense attorney. 

:ahh: 

She should have stayed and played humble. Let this be a lesson, I guess. 

Still, album's enjoyable. Not as much as The Pinkprint, though. 

It wasn’t even close :deadbanana:

All those embarrassing tactics for nothing :deadbanana:

13 minutes ago, Digital said:

Damn, you just never give up, do you? They should’ve hired you to be Jelani’s defense attorney. 

:deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Drive Bitch said:

Why did HDD say it was SO close that every 10 second stream counts? 

To maximize the gap

I'm laughing so much this is the best thing to happen this year!

Edited by Elite Four Brad

42 minutes ago, Chemical X. said:

wow, it wasn’t even close :dies: 

does the number include FEFE? If so, Sylvia Rhone lost :fan: 

Future is a part of Epic though. So Nicki + team pushing the tour bundles means that they are also lowkey helping him with his new album when it's released. 

3 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

I'm laughing so much this is the best thing to happen this year!

After the EIL Fiasco, God came THROUGH for me:ahh: 

1 hour ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

Mess at HDD playing all this time for site clicks, it wasn't even close :skull: Over 30k of difference :skull:

But mess at Onika having a tour bundle, selling Queen for $5 with a bundle, adding Fefe and still being overtaken by over 30k in Travis' second week :laugh::laugh::laugh: She will be getting probably like 0 financial revenue from Queen and she didnt manage to get a #1 , this is what I call karma:ahh:

Kiiiioii

After all those 1st week stunts she still isn't getting the #1... :deadbanana: 

51 minutes ago, BubbleGomme said:

Oh my god. Like, the numbers are okay-ish but all of the efforts undertaken only to end up #2. I-

Lrg57gc.gif

I agree completely. If these were the numbers with minimal promo, it'd be fine but the fact that she had SOOOOO many cheap tactics.

80K Sales after literally selling your album for $5 is just plain pitiful. :dies: 

50 minutes ago, Jay23 said:

what makes an album Grammy-eligible apart from the release date? genuinely asking

that's it as far as i know. i was just giving a timeline. it looks like august/september 2017 didn't have an album with 2nd week 60k+ sales either.

49 minutes ago, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

Taylor and Travis? Drake didn't do 60k second week?

Edited by fridayteenage

30 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

A hit ?? Really ... are we considering peaking 12 a hit now? Well then nicki has a perfect catalog 

according to Billboard, top 40 songs are considered as hits.:cm:

1 hour ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

Mess at HDD playing all this time for site clicks, it wasn't even close :skull: Over 30k of difference :skull:

But mess at Onika having a tour bundle, selling Queen for $5 with a bundle, adding Fefe and still being overtaken by over 30k in Travis' second week :laugh::laugh::laugh: She will be getting probably like 0 financial revenue from Queen and she didnt manage to get a #1 , this is what I call karma:ahh:

Mess @ Travis giving out $100k to his fans to stream his album and tweet his lyrics, discounting his album to $8, tour bundle, selling merch with his album. If he didnt get that #1 he should have been equally embarrassed. Yall love to mention the stunts Nicki pulled to try to get #1 but glosses over Travis desperate attempt.

I wonder if she's even gonna post about it. I can anticipate a shoutout to Travis with a fake pat on the back but in reality she's gonna do EVERYTHING in her power to ruin his career behind the scenes

Lrg57gc.gif

3 minutes ago, BeeLove said:

Mess @ Travis giving out $100k to his fans to stream his album and tweet his lyrics, discounting his album to $8, tour bundle, selling merch with his album. If he didnt get that #1 he should have been equally embarrassed. Yall love to mention the stunts Nicki pulled to try to get #1 but glosses over Travis desperate attempt.

Because no one on this forum gives a damn about Travis. Honestly, why would anyone on this forum mention a male artist or genuinely care about their commercial performance/desperate tactics :rip: 

If Travis & Nicki were both desperate, she is gonna be the one ATRL drags because she's the only one we care about. 

2 minutes ago, BeeLove said:

The drag is she shouldn’t have had to do any of what she did to beat someone’s second week. She’s bigger than Travis. The struggle is unbelievable. 

Also, we know she and her fans wants that #1 because Cardi got it this year. So, no #2 isn’t bad at all. But it’s a kick to her ego because she’s spent her entire release week subbing Cardi. 

15 minutes ago, Orpheus said:

Future is a part of Epic though. So Nicki + team pushing the tour bundles means that they are also lowkey helping him with his new album when it's released. 

I mean yes but HDD specifically said that Sylvia is against this tactic especially from a label head she’s hated for years. Sure it helps Future in the short term but imagine the precedence this has set. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.