• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

19 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Who cares she has so much top 5s/top 10s you guys bring down this woman so much but she's actually one of the most successful women of the 21st century

With 4 solo top 10s? An impressive achievement:ahh:

2 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

She announce her pregnancy perform on SNL and Coachella, STOP

Something that has been speculated since February  and in the end has nothing to do with boosting first week sales of your album. Try again.:bibliahh:

Also Coachella is something had to go out of you way to look and it was a livestream. Not you using a festival as a stunt to boost sales :rip:

Either way this is embrassing for an established rapper like Nicki.

I wouldve been ok with the 190K ( my prediction was 180-200K) if it wasnt for the fact Nicki went through a million stunts to get there.

Edited by JBJT2786

7 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Because she lost to a huge MALE rapper, Cardi would’ve been blocked too on his first week. 

She debuted with 255k SPS though so....

Just now, Mr.Fenty said:

Gummo

A hit ?? Really ... are we considering peaking 12 a hit now? Well then nicki has a perfect catalog 

1 minute ago, Gourgeist said:

Wrong thread?

Yes! Please delete the quote! 

Nicki coming at #2 is sad!

3 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

You're really comparing this to what Nicki pulled this week?

Lrg57gc.gif

1 minute ago, katyhudson said:

With 4 solo top 10s? An impressive achievement:ahh:

Who cares, nicki haven't release a lot of solo songs in her career yet her two biggest songs are both solo 

1 minute ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Actually performing as a performer is the best thing and the first thing you should do to promote the album. If Cardi added her features to her album a couple days after the release, sold multiple bundles, gave the album out for free on TIDAL, worked with a pedophile and start beef to get her numbers I would call her out. Nothing wrong with performing and announcing that you're pregnant, it's not like she faked it or got pregnant to increase her numbers.

Lrg57gc.gif

4 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Before Fefe did 6ix9ine had a hit?? And posting your accomplishments only signifies that you are proud of seeing success from your work. Nicki did 190k so ofc she should be proud of that.. not many females can still do that. While you continue to tear down nicki sales remember although it's nicki lowest first week entry it's Rihanna second highest, but we don't need to compare them because we are not as petty, leave us let's celebrate our faves success

You’re right we don’t have to compare them since this thread isn’t about Rihanna but at this point, Rihanna and Nicki have the same number of #1 albums (two) and Rihanna manages to have 14 more #1 singles and about a billion more certifications. It’s not a comparison that favors your fave and I can see why you wouldn’t want to compare the two. 

1 minute ago, FentyxTesfaye said:

She debuted with 255k SPS though so....

Omg!!!

:fan:

1 hour ago, TinkerbellClap said:

And it was her first album? Holy **** I stan the queen of rap!

OT: Congrats to Astroworld.

also, Cardi´s album only had 13 tracks compared to Nicki´s 19 plus FEFE. And she didn´t have any kind of bundles like Nicki who had tour, merch and Tidal bundles, only talent :1stplace:

she should've waited after Ariana :rip: 

1 minute ago, _Fey said:

You're really comparing this to what Nicki pulled this week?

Lrg57gc.gif

I didn't want to compare all at all, why compare their sales, both are amazing in 2018 so I don't know why you guys are using one to bring down the other, do we do this to make artist as well? Do you compare drake to jay?

5 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

So... a normal album rollout? :rip:

OT: Great #s for Travis :clap3:

190,000 is very good to be honest - this means her numbers went up during the week and she held well. Quality and talent come through!

1 minute ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Who cares, nicki haven't release a lot of solo songs in her career yet her two biggest songs are both solo 

True. She’s always been a featured artist so I guess a #2 album is more than fitting. :fan:

8 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Because she lost to a huge MALE rapper, Cardi would’ve been blocked too on his first week. 

Sis, it's time to let it go. No matter which way you're trying to spin it Nicki lost and made herself look a fool in the process. 

2 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

I didn't want to compare all at all, why compare their sales, both are amazing in 2018 so I don't know why you guys are using one to bring down the other, do we do this to make artist as well? Do you compare drake to jay?

Yet you brought out the performances and pregnancy to tear down Cardi. You knew what you were doing.

Just now, Nickimeetsatrl said:

With all those top 20s/top 10s/top 5s/hot 100 entries, she doesn't even make it to the 30th biggest female single artist:ace:

1 minute ago, Digital said:

True. She’s always been a featured artist so I guess a #2 album is more than fitting. :fan:

:ahh::ahh:

Travis is an asshole but WHEW.

Lrg57gc.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.