FINAL: Travis 223k; Nicki 190k

Hector

2 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Nicki deserved #1. That's it. 

She was more than 30k away, it's not even close.

Lrg57gc.gif

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

2 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

ugh stupid atrl destroyed my post by keep giving me 503s, and then when it would have posted the threads got merged so then i was trying to post in a nonexistent thread.

but astroworld is only the second grammy eligible (october 1st+) album with even 60k+ second week sales...

Taylor and Travis? Drake didn't do 60k second week?

8 minutes ago, Hurem said:

So physicals have been released, just not anywhere? Cause I remember seeing pics of Barbz buying like 20 copies. :rip: 

My local Target never got a shipment. I had to go to one 5 miles away to get one. I ordered 10 online and they won’t be here till Monday. 

1 minute ago, jonasha said:

She was more than 30k away, it's not even close.

Lrg57gc.gif

If Travis didn’t pull antics and Nicki had physicals she would’ve been #1. But Queen felt like the #1 album last week. :rip: 

Tour bundles, merch bundles, adding FEFE mid-week, selling the album for $5, trying to stir up controversy by dragging her ex and shading Cardi, an album with 20 TRACKS + hip hop being the biggest genre atm and the self-proclaimed Queen still didn't manage to get a #1 album. :rip:

1 minute ago, Jay23 said:

what makes an album Grammy-eligible apart from the release date? genuinely asking

I think there's like a technicality between a mixtape and a studio LP because I think Drake got nominations If Your Reading This but it was classified as a mixtape 

Just now, Mattyboy said:

My local Target never got a shipment. I had to go to one 5 miles away to get one. I ordered 10 online and they won’t be here till Monday. 

Yeah, so physical copies have been released. I doubt she'd be able to get extra 30k units if your local Target got it.

The Barbz told me Nicki was a streaming force, did her songs do well on spotify ?

Lrg57gc.gif

imagine is she didn't add FEFE and tour bundles

Lrg57gc.gif

Edited by CakeLikeLG

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

If Travis didn’t pull antics and Nicki had physicals she would’ve been #1. But Queen felt like the #1 album last week. :rip: 

Girl, Nicki pulled even more antics to be 30k away. Physicals not being released was her damn fault so I guess she caused her own demise. How can a pop/rap gurl who cares so much about the charts decide to split the physical and digital releases? 

Lrg57gc.gif

Edited by jonasha

13 minutes ago, CarterTax said:

100 entries on the Hot 100 but no #1s

This stat will never not be a kii

Lrg57gc.gif

fff 

Lrg57gc.gif

So much delusion. But thanks for proving her that she went FULL FORCE with the promo, to the point that some got the impression that she was the #1, and still tanked.

Lrg57gc.gif

10?

Lrg57gc.gif

Damn I didn't know the Barbz gots money. Maybe they can do a scholarship fund for ATRLers

1 minute ago, H-I-M said:

The Barbz told me Nicki was a streaming force, did her songs do well on spotify ?

Lrg57gc.gif

She only did 97k SEA, less than Travis Scott in his second week and only 11k more than Drake in his seventh week.

Lrg57gc.gif

8 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

As per HDD, IOP is still at #7. Though #7 to #10 are really close. 

As long as it's above #11 I'm content 

6 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

So you’re saying your local target would’ve closed the 30k gap by itself? You’ve been going hard for Nicki all week and it hasn’t paid off. At what point are you gonna call it quits and just accept reality? She was never going #1. She wasn’t even close. Queen didn’t feel like the #1 album this week because it wasn’t.

at least you have time to get your money back on those 10 copies since they obviously didn’t help her in the slightest. 

Edited by Digital

3 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Nicki and Travis pulled the same antics though so if Travis can’t sell merchandise with albums etc then neither can Nicki. It don’t work like that.

1 minute ago, Sexxx Dreams said:

Tour bundles, merch bundles, adding FEFE mid-week, selling the album for $5, trying to stir up controversy by dragging her ex and shading Cardi, an album with 20 TRACKS + hip hop being the biggest genre atm and the self-proclaimed Queen still didn't manage to get a #1 album. :rip:

Because she lost to a huge MALE rapper, Cardi would’ve been blocked too on his first week. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.