reputation 3M in the US

TtaraHae

good for taylor and all but OP lies... ANTI has is on 3M too...4 if you include the Samsung deal

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova_23

• Queenyoncee

• Yog

• TtaraHae

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, IndieKid said:

Yeah I gotta agree there. She transcends genre labels with music that her fanbase really responds to. Hell, she could do a hard rock album and it'd sell like an iPhone, because she's earned that trust. I'm not her biggest fan (as we both know lol) but I would be stupid to deny that she's earned that.

Taylor can get on my nerves at times, but Taylor is the second best album seller in the us from this decade (behind Adele of course) and that feat alone, very impressive enough for a girl who started in the country genre.

giphy.gif

Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if she passes the 1M mark again with TS7, it won’t be easy task, but I think she’ll do it.

Swifties, where did this gif come from!!

giphy.gif

I literally googled classic atrl 25 flop and nothing came up, so can this fake Adele stan beehive quit this BS. 

Just now, Almost Home said:

We love keeping the same energy for all our pop girls. :heart2: 

I greatly appreciate it :hughard: please not just make it almost HOME here, make it always HOME, very close to page 8 now :heart2: 

I'd argue that Taylor is bigger than Adele commercially. Sure, Adele has the huge album sales, but that's it. Taylor has huge album sales (not as big as Adele's), huge single sales, huge touring numbers, and she's a huge celeb outside of music (which is commercial in a way).

2 minutes ago, Yog said:

Taylor can get on my nerves at times, but Taylor is the second best album seller in the us from this decade (behind Adele of course) and that feat alone, very impressive enough for a girl who started in the country genre.

giphy.gif

Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if she passes the 1M mark again with TS7, it won’t be easy task, but I think she’ll do it.

Swifties, where did this gif come from!!

giphy.gif

Yep exactly. And that gif comes from an AT&T commercial

1 minute ago, IndieKid said:

I'd argue that Taylor is bigger than Adele commercially. Sure, Adele has the huge album sales, but that's it. Taylor has huge album sales (not as big as Adele's), huge single sales, huge touring numbers, and she's a huge celeb outside of music (which is commercial in a way).

you would be right if adele didnt have huge singles too and tours too.

also adele stays out of the media by choice not for a lack of interest cause every time she does go out its covered.

1 minute ago, freddisier said:

I literally googled classic atrl 25 flop and nothing came up, so can this fake Adele stan beehive quit this BS. 

As a Daydreamer, some of you have tried it tho.

No Shade

OT: Album seller ❤️

also to settle the little arguement.

Reputation is an underperformance it is not a flop as it performed well in the ranges of ANTI and Lemonade. so she on par with her peers.

EIL is a flop though.

Imagine she got the 3x platinum certificate last year. Will she get the 4x or 5x now? :mandown:

3 minutes ago, Yog said:

No Shade

That thread didn’t say 25 was a flop :cm:

It was comparing which era was bigger 1989 or 25.

6 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

Reputation is a decline too. Why y’all ganging up on me then? That’s all I said in here. :celestial5:

Reputation is a decline but a flop in general, 1989 was her biggest era to date and she’ll very likely not surpass it but I see her be consistent with her sales, if their still around ?

4 minutes ago, Yog said:

No Shade

Well including single sale, 1989 sold more, it's a fact. I don't see anyone saying 25 is a flop here, so...

2 minutes ago, Icannot said:

This thread....

ANYWAY...

taylor-swift-new-york-cover.jpg

Honey they thought katy or gaga were viable for that title...#invalid

1 hour ago, WestCoast said:

3M albums in the US, 3 Top 10 hits (2 Top 5, 1 #1), a soldout stadium world tour, a VEVO-breaking music video, etc. etc.

Poor OTHs and ATRL LOST :ahh: Taylor's "flop" era outperforming some girls' peaks. 

She was riding off the success of 1989 lmao.

3 minutes ago, Icannot said:

This thread....

ANYWAY...

taylor-swift-new-york-cover.jpg

taylor-cover.jpg

1 minute ago, Almost Home said:

And I said it’s a decline. Quote me where I called it a flop. :celestial5:

But this whole time you’ve said that Taylor fans have called 25 a flop and a decline and then tried to use that thread as evidence when that thread has none of what you mentioned :cm:

And we already know it’s a decline from 1989. We aren’t stupid. But it’s performing similar to her other eras. Would you like to contribute anything else to the conversation or will you continue to be the troll that you so like being 

Just now, freddisier said:

Well including single sale, 1989 sold more, it's a fact. I don't see anyone saying 25 is a flop here, so...

I didn’t say you guys called it a flop, I’m saying you Swifties have came for Adele at time during the 25 era, I’m not trying to start anything, I’m saying what I’ve been seeing.

5 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

That thread didn’t say 25 was a flop :cm:

It was comparing which era was bigger 1989 or 25.

I was never claiming y’all saying 25 was a flop :cm: 

3 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

And I don’t see anyone (referring to myself) saying Reputation is a flop in here either but a decline but y’all jumped in anyway. 

Exactly. I’m literally not trying to start anything yet their being rather aggressive and defensive over nothing.

This website I-...... how are you going to cry all day about pop girls not doing as well anymore compared to urban music and then salivate over the possibility of one underperforming :deadbanana4:

Also if Taylor is flopping while outperforming every pop girl sans Adele then what is your fave doing? :dancehall: