Top Posters In This Topic

• Nova_23

• Queenyoncee

• Yog

• TtaraHae

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

The way she has a certain hater in this thread pressed talking about her decline while she is on a $400M grossing tour :dancehall:

Her "pure sales decline!!!!!1!1111" when pure sales are a dying market more than ever before now which has resulted in everyone's pure sales taking a nose dive and even then she still pulls over 3M in pure units alone (not including streams) globally... she was literally the only artist since Adele's 25 years ago to pass 2M in pure sales in the United States and she did that in just a few months. Literally nobody else today (sans Adele, who is above everyone) comes close. They want her to lose so badly... but it just doesn't happen. Talent! Magic!

giphy.gif

Edited by TtaraHae

8 hours ago, iHype. said:

Based on what?

The album is on streaming, which generates enough units to make up for the sales decline since 2006-2012.

For it to do 3 million more, it'd have to do 20k for the next 150 weeks.

Album sales in 2011: 331 million

Album sales in 2017: ~169 million

If sales were the same as they were in 2011, it would have done nearly 2 times what it did.

To compare Speak Now sold 2.9 million in 2010 and if you do the math reputation would have most likely 4.1 million on climate like that. Is not that hard.

1 minute ago, Almost Home said:

Adele’s 25 was a front-loaded flop while going Diamond for y’all so. :skull: 

Don't you stan Beyoncé? :skull:

Also, who's "y'all"? :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

The SPS isn’t making up for it either. Drake’s decline can be justified. Hers can’t.

Obviously she has declined from 1989 which is the commercial peak of her career in terms of album sales. And what is the problem with that because everyone has their peaks and has to decline after that. The album performed just like her past releases except 1989. To make up for the lower album sales, her tour gross would be So much higher, with a bunch of other records. And yes all this in a era deemed as flop by atrlers where none of the other girls sans Adele can do the same. This thread is not about Taylor's decline, it's about BS hypocrisy from artlers like you so...

Edited by freddisier

10 minutes ago, Timber said:

Wouldn't Lemonade actually get boost since Tidal streams are exclusively premium. :celestial5:

I can tweet Gthot 

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

The Beyonce fans are desperate here uh?

What the hell do you even talking about? Here is one Beyoncé Fan and one Drake Fan. That’s it. Your post doesn’t make any sense.

4 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I guess they are really insecure since EIL showed Beyonce can't really sell an album when there's not a hype media machine selling it for her

Lemonade sold almost 2 M in US don’t even try it 

OT: Congrats :clap3:

Just now, Almost Home said:

I’m just comparing her to her previous release like we do to everyone. Where’s the problem? :celestial5:

I saw you switching from Taylor to Beyoncé then Adele, just wanted find HOME for you almost HOME :hughard: 

Are you the OP? How do you know the purpose of this thread? Almost HOME of OP :devil: 

Just now, freddisier said:

Obviously she has declined from 1989 which is the commercial peak of her career in terms of album sales. And what is the problem with that because everyone has their peaks and has to decline after that. The album performed just like her past releases except 1989. To make up for the lower album sales, her tour gross would be So much higher, with a bunch of other records. And yes all this in a era deemed as flop by atrlers where none of the other girls sans Adele can do the same. This thread is not about Taylor's decline, it's about BS hipocrisy from artlers like you so...

:cm:

The Swifties were actually the loudest with the rhetoric. 

Any proves to this luv? Or are you pulling this out of your ass? :celestial5:

4 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

This thread is about Taylor’s decline. You’re free to make an EIL thread if you please. 

Taylor's "decline" which is bigger/on par with other girls ssssmash eras? a STOMP whew :eek:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Queenyoncee said:

What the hell do you even talking about? Here is one Beyoncé Fan and one Drake Fan. That’s it. Your post doesn’t make any sense.

Lemonade sold almost 2 M in US don’t even try it 

OT: Congrats :clap3:

This thread is not about Beyonce, I don't know why you mentioning her :confused:

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

This thread is not about Beyonce, I don't know why you mentioning her :confused:

1. Look at your post again you started it first 

2. Again it didn’t make any sense 

giphy.gif

OT: Really impressive her Sales 

Still a decline. 

k luv #BuyEverthingIsLoveOniTunes #SupportOtherStrugglingPopGirls

giphy.gif

Still a decline. 

Still a decline>a decline STILL...than... :devil: 

Still a decline. 

Still outsold Bey’s last 3 albums. Don’t embarrass the hive pls

5 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

Still a decline. 

Of course. Everybody declines eventually. But then there is the embarrassing kind of decline like Lemonade -> EIL, and then there's the other kind where one goes on to gross near 400m, still getting no 1 on Hot 100 and radios and breaking records left and right, and selling more than 99.99% of other pop girls, so....

Edited by freddisier

3 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

1. Look at your post again you started it first 

2. Again it didn’t make any sense 

giphy.gif

OT: Really impressive her Sales 

im talking about her fans spamming this thread and the reason why they are so insecure. I guess we have some confirmation here

Edited by Badgalbriel

3 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

Where was this energy when y’all called any other artist who declined to their previous release including Adele a flop? (Don’t bring up EIL - that was an actual flop) :biblio:

Can you name names or provide some quotes? You keep throwing around this "y'all". I never ever remember saying anything about Adele flopping nor have I seen any Swifties say such a thing, or at least that I remember. Are you just making this up to further your trolling? :celestial6:

Edited by TtaraHae

Some people released their 6th album a decade ago and it can’t even surpass 1.8 Million. Longevity won 

kFavwED_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

3 minutes ago, Theus said:

Album sales in 2011: 331 million

Album sales in 2017: ~169 million

If sales were the same as they were in 2011, it wouls have done nearly 2 times what it did. 

To compare Speak Now sold 3.6 million in 2010 and if you do the math reputation would have most likely 4.1 million on climate like that. Is not that hard.

The album is on streaming to off-set that sales decline though. As many albums go Platinum today with streaming as they did in 2011. 3 million is her SPS units. 

Yeah and 25 outsold half of Taylor’s discography yet that wasn’t the rhetoric used by the same base. It’s not even about the actual numbers as much as it’s about the mental gymnastics by a certain base. :celestial5:

On behalf of the hive, I sincerely apologize for this dense bitch 

@TtaraHae there was a Hive vs. Swiftie debate again but you didn’t invite me? :cries:

OT: :clap3:

Just now, AALIYAH DANA said:

EIL is her most recent release, why are you bringing up an album that's 2 1/2 years old? :celestial5: 

No stop lying. Lemonade is her solo album. 

EIL is a joint Album under the Name The Carter’s. I‘m just comparing a solo album to a solo album. Don’t try it sweetie.

giphy.gif