Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Loco's Best of 2026's 1st Half

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 123.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Graduation
    Graduation

    What a run! We'll hold down the fort while you're away! And happy early birthday!!  1989 a perfect No. 1 album .... Some great songs too... This Love, Bring Me To Life, Mr. Brightside and Blank Space

  • Where'd you go?

  • Mr. Loco
    Mr. Loco

    Sorry for leaving without notice, so much (great) stuff happening in my life, I got married (wanna guess which was my wedding song? ), bought a house, got tickets for Taylor Swift, I had barely any ti

Taylor replacing herself on top :smitten: Anti-Hero is a good one. Mastermind is even better :date::date: Also I finally listened to Imagine Dragons' Mercury Act 2 last week and wow, it was so insanely disappointing :'( IDLM is in the upper half of the tracklist I suppose.

I'm Good returning :clap:

I'd prefer Midnight Rain at #1 but AH is cute too. P!nk falling before top 5...

Made you look still top 2 :clap: 

Good debut of P!nk and Rihanna returns :clap3:

7/11

 

P!nk with a great debut. Taylor still holding on here 

Lift Me Up coming back, cute :smile: Made You Look is starting to grow on me a bit :gaycat3: Although there's several songs on the album that deserved to be her big returning hit instead.

P!nk debuting with that Olivia cover, I still have to watch that performance. It's a classic though.

NGNDA still sticking around along with Unholy. The top 2 is okay (don't remember the ID song though lol)

8/11

 

 

Taylor and Shakira returning on here. Sam/Kim holding on in the top 3 

Meghan dropping right after the song started growing on me kiii :-* Taylor x2 returning :party: "Anti-Hetero" PLEEEASE :deadbanana2: but I can relate! That Avril deluxe release was super pointless to me :mandown:

Meghan hopping right back up to #2 :smile: Taylor x2 out :cries: at least Anti-Hero rebounded a ton

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.