• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to host the ROL / IP / TVR / Butterfly rate if no one else wants :gaycat5:

• ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, jdmc218 said:

@Ace Reject Is anyone hosting the BOMT anniversary ranking? :cool:

To which do you refer? The album wasn't released until 1999.

But speaking of, who's hosting the In The Zone ranking?

And still, how has no one hosted Ray of Light or The Miseducation yet?

1 minute ago, Ace Reject said:

To which do you refer? The album wasn't released until 1999.

I know. That's why I'm asking. And the album, of course. 

I’m here for a Troye rate!!

A shame the 2015 Pop Boys rate never happened with Troye, Zayn, Bieber and One Direction. Each had 11 worthy songs 

23 hours ago, jdmc218 said:

I know. That's why I'm asking. And the album, of course. 

it would be a good idea for the 20th album anniversary , make it happen @Ace Reject

• ATRL Moderator
On 10/23/2018 at 11:00 PM, Dessy said:

@Ace Reject Me and @Bawdee wants to co-host a Troye rate. Probably by the end of the year?

How about one with Troye, MNEK, and Years + Years? Call in 20Gayteen or something like that!

23 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

How about one with Troye, MNEK, and Years + Years? Call in 20Gayteen or something like that!

Well we kinda just wanted to do Troye by himself since it wouldn't take as long.

Troye alone have 2 albums and and 3 ep as well as a number of features and a couple songs from Love, Simon and Boy Erased.

Not to mention the general attitude toward MNEK's and Years' 2018 albums would make them quite unfavorable :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

We don't do singular album rates! I take it you want to do a Troye disco then? We usually only allow those with 3 albums or more ... let me think on it.

I like the gay rate, throw in Ryan Beatty for a solid foursome. 

2 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

We don't do singular album rates! I take it you want to do a Troye disco then? We usually only allow those with 3 albums or more ... let me think on it.

Please do! 

But we don't have problems with doing a gay20teen rate except we fear that certain artists won't get the credit that's due. 

14 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Please do! 

But we don't have problems with doing a gay20teen rate except we fear that certain artists won't get the credit that's due. 

The 20gayteen rate is actually a great idea. Just use the albums they released this year. But yeah, I’m afraid people will be extremely biased which is sad because MNEK has songs that deserve to win.

You can also do a 2018 Fukk Boys rate with Troye, 5SOS and Shawn Mendes

• 3 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator

So who is hosting the In The Zone 15th anniversary ranking?!

I will take the '90s rebellion rate redux if no one else will.

We can't let 2017 and 2018 go by without it.

• ATRL Moderator
19 hours ago, Subomie said:

I will take the '90s rebellion rate redux if no one else will.

We can't let 2017 and 2018 go by without it.

Fight it out with @minho!

But, again, how has NO ONE hosted Exile in Guyville and Ray of Light rankings yet!?!?!? I'd even take The Fame at this point ...

14 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

Fight it out with @minho!

But, again, how has NO ONE hosted Exile in Guyville and Ray of Light rankings yet!?!?!? I'd even take The Fame at this point ...

Never Said is COMING to end the girls

:duca:

Are Shania's Now, Kylie's Golden, and Joanne all free? I think an "Pop-Americana Diva" rate could be cute.

• ATRL Moderator
On 11/16/2018 at 12:45 AM, Scion said:

Are Shania's Now, Kylie's Golden, and Joanne all free? I think an "Pop-Americana Diva" rate could be cute.

Joanne is not!

But this is like perfect timing! It's like you read my mind. So @supaspaz and I were mulling over some rates last night, and we came to some solid conclusions!

a) This WAS 2018 - now that Pazz & Jop is gone, we'll look at various critics polls and year ends to determine what gets in here. We feel pretty confident that four of the five albums in the first rate will be by women (no spoilers!), and Supa will host it. @Tom Vercetti gets first pick at TW2018 Part Two.

b) "Over The Hill But Back on Their Game" - legends (Mariah) or icons (Kylie, Christina) recharging their creative batteries and releasing new material that's current, but still them. Would love if you hosted that one! You can even add a "comeback" from another world if you'd like. [You can also TOTALLY change the rate title!]

c) This WAS POP: 2018 - Obviously Camila v. Voice Notes v. Shawn Mendes. Maybe Little Mix as the fourth? (Totally feel that Ariana is too big to be grouped with ... these people.) Totally up for grabs! [On second thought, Post Malone might work here ...]

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

[You can also TOTALLY change the rate title!]

Please don’t, though! It’s perfect.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.