MR. & MS. EUROVISION 2018 - RESULTS (TOP 15 Men & Women)

P!nk Forever

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P!nk Forever

• mxtthewdelrey

• the д

• LovaticSwiftie

Please let some actions follow.

I got 3 votes so far.

rxPSgjh.gif

5 in. Y‘all better use the weekend to send me your ballots.:gaycat3:

tumblr_oglbqmMLwc1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Everyone of you:

@Alpha @KillingYourCareer @prézli @Dom @greeneyedsoul @Maxi Underdog @Queen Conchita @Pendulum @Cholien @IMadeYouReadThis @Mariano @Kylie Jenner @Antinemesis @Legend E @mxtthewdelrey @Apostolis @the д @tvfan @Lilmoon @M2003ESC @SMGOwnsTheNight @ynneg @MayorOfTrollTown @DUA LIPA @HermitTheFrog @Lukey @Kitty Kat @PoKiTaurus @Bxtch @beatinglikeadrum @Satan @Loyalty @Bipburger @Andreas @JensR @Jacketh @fiercE @Yomaku @Manos @KatyCatPH @Alena @Xedretinz Lododnz @Anitta @seanoh @AimerStan @Bicassie @LovaticSwiftie @Devotion @Navyofbadgals @VenusFly @Rob_Matteo @Kayhan @Komet blu @nathanspears @MAKSIM @MardinBeksloy @K$Ellie @Diarrhoea @Fruity @MusicLoverDude @Noah @Fa1x intelectual @thecptz @potent @rl231 @Santaus @Verge of Obscene @Lucky#17 @Matthea @starsweburnaway @mike3009 @ONOPKA @Cloudy @Torturo @Thick 'n Juicy @BlackAura @Opium @KylieistBoi @omrimayo @LuLuDrops @selenacantsinglol @EtherealCat @WalkAway @Moonlightbae @DJ Wolff @Pedro @cOe @Kevin2803 @chessguy99 @5hfangurl

@Brussels @lef @little legend @Cookies n Cream @Salenite @Bloody @Atlantis @Romantica @Lights&Lights @Thickorita

@Schhh @3dayWknd @Mikal @tiagol88 @Antunes @magazine @feelingsonfire @Thin White Duke @igninton @Ego @getinthezone @Mister Max @HungarianMusicBoy @Valentine @Mark Rih

And those I quote for the first time in this thread...

Please use the day to send me your votes. April 22nd is the deadline after all and I haven't received too many PMs.:gaycat3:

Sorry to the very few who have sent me their votes already. I hope you still love me.:emofish:

Otab4ld.gif

Can I change my votes? I just saw an interview and I'm not happy with my #1 anymore :sorry:

7 hours ago, the д said:

didnt I already send mine

Yes, see above:

Sorry to the very few who have sent me their votes already. I hope you still love me.:emofish:

35 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Can I change my votes? I just saw an interview and I'm not happy with my #1 anymore :sorry:

You‘re allowed to change as long as I can keep track. Just don‘t do it over and over again. I‘m not a playlist.:gaycat5:

7 minutes ago, seanoh said:

ATRL won't open up @P!nk Forever's profile for me to PM my results :rip: 

Strange. It must be a forum bug.:gaycat5:

1 minute ago, P!nk Forever said:

Strange. It must be a forum bug.:gaycat5:

It worked after like 10 minutes :gaycat2:

8 people have sent me their scores so far.:eatpopcorn:

How it looks like right now:

MEN

1st: 55 pts.

2nd: 44 pts.

3rd: 41 pts.

4th: 35 pts.

5th: 32 pts. (tie)

5th: 32 pts. (tie)

WOMEN

1st: 68 pts.

2nd: 58 pts.

3rd: 56 pts.

4th: 50 pts.

5th: 37 pts.

There‘s a clear winner in each category, but nothing is lost yet. Keep sending me your votes y‘all!:gaycat3:

10 in so far. It‘s a progress!:clap3:

giphy.gif

Voted. The (young) guy from Serbia needs to win.

Many people who have promised me to send me their votes have yet to do that.

I hope to get 30 participants by the end.

100+ total scores are much more fun.

:gaycat3:

giphy.gif

1 week left until the deadline.

If you didn't send me your scores via PM yet, please do it now. 

There won't be too many reminders.

I can also not promise to extend the deadline but I'm willing to do for at least 3-5 days if the number of participants is growing in the process.

I just started to work on the results but I also need more votes because things are not clear yet and some tiebreakers or two are needed for some specific cases.

I'm looking forward to everyone who is taking their time for at least 15 minutes to send me their votes.

Thank you!:gaycat4:

zAHAs87.png

@Alpha @KillingYourCareer @prézli @Dom @greeneyedsoul @Maxi Underdog @Queen Conchita @Pendulum @Cholien @IMadeYouReadThis @Mariano @Kylie Jenner @Antinemesis @Legend E @mxtthewdelrey @Apostolis @the д @tvfan @Lilmoon @M2003ESC @SMGOwnsTheNight @ynneg @MayorOfTrollTown @DUA LIPA @HermitTheFrog @Lukey @Kitty Kat @PoKiTaurus @Bxtch @beatinglikeadrum @Satan @Loyalty @Bipburger @Andreas @JensR @Jacketh @fiercE @Yomaku @Manos @KatyCatPH @Alena @Xedretinz Lododnz @Anitta @seanoh @AimerStan @Bicassie @LovaticSwiftie @Devotion @Navyofbadgals @VenusFly @Rob_Matteo @Kayhan @Komet blu @nathanspears @MAKSIM @MardinBeksloy @K$Ellie @Diarrhoea @Fruity @MusicLoverDude @Noah @Fa1x intelectual @thecptz @potent @rl231 @Santaus @Verge of Obscene @Lucky#17 @Matthea @starsweburnaway @mike3009 @ONOPKA @Cloudy @Torturo @Thick 'n Juicy @BlackAura @Opium @KylieistBoi @omrimayo @LuLuDrops @selenacantsinglol @EtherealCat @WalkAway @Moonlightbae @DJ Wolff @Pedro @cOe @Kevin2803 @chessguy99 @5hfangurl

@Brussels @lef @little legend @Cookies n Cream @Salenite @Bloody @Atlantis @Romantica @Lights&Lights @Thickorita

@Schhh @3dayWknd @Mikal @tiagol88 @Antunes @magazine @feelingsonfire @Thin White Duke @igninton @Ego @getinthezone @Mister Max @HungarianMusicBoy @Valentine @Mark Rih

14 participants.:biblio:

The last game had around 20. Whaddup?

2 hours ago, lef said:

Am I allowed to change my votes? I feel like I voted too early :rip:

I give you a GO. But you are allowed to do it once and not again.

I'm also very disappointed. Since I wrote a PM to gather more ballots I didn't receive a single one in all that time. And tomorrow, Sunday is the last day. What else do I have to do to get this going? Is it a lack of interest? Is it too early? Are the people this year too ugly to rate? I honestly don't know what's going on.:beatfreak:

1 hour ago, P!nk Forever said:

I'm also very disappointed. Since I wrote a PM to gather more ballots I didn't receive a single one in all that time. And tomorrow, Sunday is the last day. What else do I have to do to get this going? Is it a lack of interest? Is it too early? Are the people this year too ugly to rate? I honestly don't know what's going on.:beatfreak:

People are freaking lazy, that's why. Please don't extend this :emofish:

2 hours ago, P!nk Forever said:

Honestly, the level this year is really weak :skull: Especially in men as I can barely find someone good while there are a few good looking women tbh

6 hours ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

People are freaking lazy, that's why. Please don't extend this :emofish:

I was even on the verge of cancelling it. But I still have faith that I will gather at least 20 participants when it's all said and done.:gaycat5:

An extension date wouldn't make sense at this point. I could extend it for sure - but rehearsals for Eurovision are starting next Sunday and I don't want to wait another week. And it wouldn't make a difference either. 1+ month should be enough to get to know all the contestants.:cm:

6 hours ago, lef said:

Honestly, the level this year is really weak :skull: Especially in men as I can barely find someone good while there are a few good looking women tbh

This is actually true. You won't find anyone as perfect as Imri or as cute as Nathan. It's a mixed bag. Only a few look like they could be real life models. But let me say it's not all about looks. Most of them could look like gods but if they have a ****ty personality I wouldn't find myself swooning over them and I do quite watch many interviews coming from Wiwibloggs or other reporters. That's why for example Sergey Lazarev appears to be a hot man to some - to me not. I think he has a huge ego, as big as Russia which makes me have no sympathy for him.:beatfreak:

3 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

I will do this in the morning, I promise x

I hope so. I will start one last call in the Eurovision thread.:gaycat4: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.