Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

3 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

BTM2 WIN WIN BTM2 is iconic.

Truly. Not everyone has that!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

And she has the nerve to call me a whore

8RVwzMv.gif

luv faye tho lol

f0bEAUL.png

C.U.N.T.down to the All Stars: Talent

#1. Aciid Rose (@Aciid)

feL90R0.png

What can I say that hasn't already been said about Aciid Rose? The inarguable winner of Season 02 (though Carb did THAT in the finale and had me gagged), Aciid is the greatest fashion queen from the series and bests most major designers in her taste. I could go on and on, but I'd rather just showcase some of her many impeccable looks inspired by her love of iconography and Mexican excellence (Mexcellence?).

Literacy Ball Lookbook (literally iconic, please read)

jKN7Qyg.jpg

WsZXGPS.jpg

RjWdafM.jpg

2 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

A frontrunner that no one was rooting for all season.

:rip: A Shea tea.

she deserved better from me

Anyways that's all for the C.U.N.T.down! I'll be revealing the cast and their Meet the Queens segments tonight at 5:00 PM EST, which is in 2.5 hours. Then we'll get the first challenge posted and the draft set up :duca: 

Welp, won't be here. Can't wait to see the cast!

• ATRL Moderator

my mother Aciid :clap3:

also pokemonsters = talent confirmed

Awww that was sweet thank you  xoxo 

This was very cute. All the people mentioned :clap3: 

Slay sub getting into two categories. Slay Noah/Pixel :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Citrus said:

Just as Pandora was the original funny queen usurped by a later talent, so too was Carrie Messiah.

:biblio: @ being compared to Pandora but :smitten: @ being usurped by Pea

7 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

:biblio: @ being compared to Pandora but :smitten: @ being usurped by Pea

You're way better than Pandora, but she is unfortunately the first "comedy" queen on the real show

• ATRL Moderator

Oh, I just realized the OP² was updated with the judges :duca: So excited for the cast reveal in an hour :duca:

the judges!!!!! yes!!!!!!! the reveal in half an hour!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy to be judging. I hope you girls bring it!

Edited by Moonchild

PERCHED! :duca:

Thank you for the love, ladies! :hughard: Shocked but honored to be considered charismatic woshqjshaj

v2aBg4c.png

Meet the Queens:

Gladys Lux Maure (@Rhisiart)

Top 3, Season 04

zLCFV2o.jpg

I really went all out with my promo look. Outer Space was a theme where I could really flex my creativity. I went with the obvious first thought of an alien, and really wanted to serve creature from another world. Through some random Googling, I found these insane shoes, and I thought to modify that shape and go from there. I gave myself these strange mutated hoof-like feet, along with these Predator inspired claws. With my head, I'm giving you Sasha Velour Megamind teas. My brain is actually glowing through my bulbous skull, I can barely contain my intellect and ego. To not distract or take attention away from my head and limbs, I'm wearing a form-fitting, semi-seethrough rubber dress that's installed with lights similar to a child's night light pillow. You can save some money by cutting those purple lights onstage, I provide all of the mood lighting I need with the soft, luminescent glow of the galaxy I hold inside me. To top off my extra-ass look, a giant metallic neckpiece with a flowing cape that has a shimmering constellation pattern across a night sky. Overall, I feel like I managed to top myself with one of my strongest looks to date, and I'm very proud of myself. I shall strive to meet or exceed these standards every week with looks only I know I can give you!

1. What is your drag name, and what season did you compete on? Where did you place?

My name is Gladys Lux Maure, and I competed on the most recent season of ATRL’s Drag Race, Season 4, where I placed in the Final 3 and ended up winning the title of Miss Congeniality!

2. What are you best known for?

I feel like I’m best known for being a queen who did too much, to put it lightly. I was the “drawing queen” of the season, I hand-drew and colored every single one of my runway outfits and then some. I’m known for having a way with words and putting out very lengthy written entries nearly to the point of being unnecessary. And I’m known for earning my Miss C title by being generally nice and pleasant to everyone. I think all of us were and are sort of heightened versions of ourselves, and some girls had very defined characters, but I stood out by mainly being myself and thus very personal and vulnerable throughout my entries.

3. How have you changed since your season?

During my season, I really developed and evolved throughout the competition. While I still believe I have growing to do and more to show, I am a lot more confident and secure than I first was. I have a lot more faith in my talents and work, and my creative mind and eye for fashion have been honed so I feel a lot more optimistic about my chances at the runway. Overall, I’m feeling a bit happier than I started. Even though the stakes are higher, I feel comfortable. Maybe it’s because my season is still fresh in my mind, and maybe it’s because I really got close to a lot of ADR girls and being part of a close community like this is just what I needed.

4. What does it take to win this competition?

There are a lot of factors that go into wanting to win this competition. You need to possess some sort of talent. Writing, an eye for fashion, comedy, dancing, singing, puppetry, there is no trick that isn’t worth pulling out of your box. You need to put work in. A half-assed entry means a ticket to the bottom, you will always get called out. You need to put in the work to get results. In my opinion, the most important thing is to enjoy the game. If you really want to have a chance at winning, you need to love this game and be driven to continue working even when you’re exhausted and feel like giving up. Passion for the game was really the deciding factor last season that allowed Faye, Lola, and myself to reach the finish line.

5. What do you wish you'd done differently last time?

I wish I had done my research on what the game was going to be like and what to expect. I wish I had more knowledge about what drag is, what goes into it, what it can be. I wish I had taken better care of myself and didn’t allow myself to get so drained mentally and physically. I wish I was in it to win it from the start of the competition.

6. What are you most excited and nervous for about entering the game again?

I’m nervous about living up to expectations. Last season, I knew nobody and no one knew me. No one (including myself) was checking for me or knew my potential. Now that I placed as a runner-up, I have standards I’m now being held to (and that I’m holding myself to), and I’m terrified of not living up to them. I’m also nervous about time management, which I’ve always had a problem with, and I’m stressed out even more about my job and work hours being the way they are. I genuinely want to play this game and dedicate my free time to it, and so I need to work on that balance of finding the time to craft entries the way I want them and my drive to succeed, and taking time in real life to relax and breathe.

I’m excited to get back into the ring because I really did miss this game in the past few months and being with everyone. I loved getting an opportunity to flex my creative muscles by putting everything I felt and thought inside into my entries and sharing them with people willing to listen. I’m ecstatic to meet some of these girls I admire so much. The best thing I got out of this game was a new and very close circle of friends, and I hope I can add more to that circle of love.

7. Complete the following word associations:

Drag - Queen
Fish - Flounder
Ugly - Racism
Talent - Noah
Crown - Peach
All Star - Lola
Trash - Men
Enema - Caffeine
Carrie Messiah - Festive
Aciid Rose - Winner
Tangerine - Enigma
Faye Shull - Yoshi
Citrus - Sweet
Love - Live
Power - Ballad
Dick - Cheney

Entrance:

"Hi ladies! Gladys Lux Maure is BACK on the scene, ready to be crowned the New Supreme!"

ui0CHS8.jpg

I wanted to dial it back with my entrance look and serve some versatility in my style and drawings. Here, I'm giving you center of a 7 girl K-Pop group on their 4th comeback in 2 years or so. Big, platinum blond wig with pink highlights, a tight and sleek top that accentuates my expensive and realistic breastplate, a sensible choker that I may or may not have stolen from one of my sister's closets, and they know who they are, a fresh and clean face, a stylish dance skirt, and pastel high heel boots. Fishy but still on brand, I'm prepared for whatever the first challenge may be with this simple but still sickening look. A photoshoot, a dunk tank, a dance-off, mud wrestling, I'm ready for it all! I'm proud of this look because I feel I really improved my anatomy and mug. I recognize my growth and also where I still need to make improvements. These two runways are only two sides of a very multifaceted girl. As Gladys, I hope to leave a positive impression on you.

I'm so happy to be back, and I hope you all stick with me on this journey. I'm thrilled to have you. :hug:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.