Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

21 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Pea Enculo redefined what it meant to Lip Sync for your Life. Gone were the days of writing paragraphs about how much the competition meant to you, and in were the times where wild and unpredictable art pieces became the metric to beat. 

I was waiting for someone to give credit 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

yes Uniqueness queens Pea, Pixie and Noah :clap3: 

f0bEAUL.png

C.U.N.T.down to the All Stars: Nerve

#3. Elle Rivers (@Stan)

xZnhJxM.gif

The original dark horse Top 3 contender, Elle Rivers had the most developed storyline of anyone on Season 02. She started off slow, then picked up the pace with the help of her good judy Rebecca Marx (@Jotham). After that, she won the Snatch Game with a daring performance as Malala Yousafzai. Elle was also noted for her dashing good looks off the stage, looks that led winner and judge Carrie Messiah into some murky territory on Snapchat. Haram.

Speaking of the dead, Pears is another one who is about as useless as a corpse. I'm starting to think CitRu only added her to the panel to show diversity. What better way to show your support to the special needs community than by having our very own ******ed judge? Come on everyone lets hear it for Pears! Wait, slow down... don't clap too fast, she needs time to process everything I've just said.

I cant breathe. :ahh:

f0bEAUL.png

#2. Chanel DiAngelo (@CHANEL™)

x2DQaz3.gif

The first and currently only person to win 4 main challenges, Chanel DiAngelo dominated Season 01 with her personality and sexual attraction to her keyboard. Arguably the most divisive queen from the show, she inspires extreme love and hate in equal measure, as seen in her controversial placement in the ADR Queen Rate. She threatened to quit as a contestant, rigged as a host, quit as a co-host, and still has the nerve to look at each and every one of you as uglier than her. Capital N.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Citrus said:

sexual attraction to her keyboard

:ahh:

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

sdhsjd

Because YSL is my friend and you're annoying.

#YourLifeDoesn'tMatter

f0bEAUL.png

#1. Tangerine (@Subomie)

UW3UUdM.gif

An original judge and winner of Season 03, Tangerine dominated the competition in a way that nobody ever had and nobody likely ever will again. She won multiple challenges in Season 03 and was HIGH for all but 3 out of 12 weeks. The nerviest moment in the history of the series came when she fell into the Bottom 2 in the Botanical Ball of Season 03. Undeterred, Tangerine submitted the following lip sync: 

4zTFaip.png

That's all. Truly, no one else can do it like me.

Rather than spend time creating or writing, Tangerine decided to let her previous actions speak for themselves. I was not involved in the hosting of Season 03, but Chanel reached out to me to ask my opinion on this. I was gagged in bad and good ways, and, ultimately, I recommended (along with several others) that Tangerine stay. That same nerve and confidence would win her the Season 03 crown only a few weeks later.

I wasn't planning on being bottom 2.

I don't deserve it.

I feel very underappreciated at times. 

"Tangerine's great but let's talk about Pixel and Eve. Wow. Look at their growth."

I didn't need to ****in grow. I shouldn't be neglected for not needing my hand held through the competition, I should be put on a podium for owning my **** from the start. I ruled this season with an iron fist even when the odds were stacked against me and wins were taken away from me.

I am the best, I always knew I was and deep down everybody else does too. I don't like to be insulted though.

Of course I deserve to make it to the top. Of course I deserve the crown. That lipsync should be enough. I don't need a gimmicky story or a ****ing video or some of my Next Top Member entries. You already know what I can do and what I have done and that image should say more than my words could ever say. This entire season should be my lipsync. It would've been nothing without me. This is my legacy, this is what I built. 

I shouldn't need to write a goddamn word for this because I could leave here and you could have another round after this and it still wouldn't be enough for the rest to catch up.

I'm amazing. Truly. If you dont know it by now I highly doubt you ever will.

an iconic song

Wait at Tangerine's run being almost identical to Jinkx's

Safe first week, consistent high/wins ending with a B2

Edited by PinkBox

I thought about doing that to Koko but seeing as it wasn't my first time I knew I had to put effort or be dragged :skull: 

f0bEAUL.png

C.U.N.T.down to the All Stars: Talent

#4. Lola Cabezas (@DripDrip ♀️)

53KKk0w.gif

Another former judge turned competitor, Lola placed second in Season 04 and has won the most lip syncs of any queen in ADR history. Her eccentric performances and doll-honed aesthetic made her a judge favorite in all but a few challenges, and she is arguably the best lip syncer in the history of the series. In her time on the show, she sent home Alena Loves, Colleen, and frontrunner Noah Fence. Will we ever see this fun and feisty beauty on another season? 

Just now, Citrus said:

In her time on the show, she sent home Alena Loves, Colleen, and frontrunner Noah Fence. 

only because one did not submit

0zfTE8X.gif

f0bEAUL.png

#3. Tangerine again? (@Subomie)

UW3UUdM.gif

Most of what I said in Nerve applies here, too - she did that all season!

3 minutes ago, Citrus said:

f0bEAUL.png

#4. Lola Cabezas (@DripDrip ♀️)

53KKk0w.gif

Another former judge turned competitor, Lola placed second in Season 04 and has won the most lip syncs of any queen in ADR history. Her eccentric performances and doll-honed aesthetic made her a judge favorite in all but a few challenges, and she is arguably the best lip syncer in the history of the series. In her time on the show, she sent home Alena Loves, Colleen, and frontrunner Noah Fence. Will we ever see this fun and feisty beauty on another season? 

this ****** stole my win for that challenge

https://i.imgur.com/53KKk0w.gif

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

only because one did not submit

0zfTE8X.gif

Maybe on All Stars we will see what would've happened

0zfTE8X.gif

Just skip to Aciid being #1 for this 

f0bEAUL.png

#2. Faye Shull (@True Skarlet)

596ac933a090b_morrianavatarv2.thumb.png.

Coming off a Top 4 placement in Season 03 as Nina Williams, Faye Shull rebranded and entered Season 04 with a vengeance. Eventually winning three challenges and besting her fellow finalists by more than 25 points, Faye redefined what it means to be a frontrunner. You don't need a storyline, you don't need to talk in here all the time, and you don't need to send nudes (tho she did that anyway). Her Dating Games, Pokeball, and Top 3 entries are all some of the best work anyone in this game has ever done, and she would undoubtedly give everyone a run for their money in an all winner season. What will she be looking for in the first All Star? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.