• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayRianaPH

• Mr. Loco

• Unoriginal

• TheWayWeWere

LWYMMD obviously being the video of the year :alexz: New Rules should have been top 3 :shakeno:

Guys My Age is a bop :jamming: Omg Disco **** was robbed :jonny:

Kiwi and Boys :celestial: Strangers is too low as well :emofish:

Strangers should have been at least Top 100! Bebe, Boys :clap3: I'm not a fan of Human, but it was such a hit..so!:clap3:

UabMCyH.jpg

Chart performance:

Weeks on Top 20: 3

Peak: #15

Ratings: 7.9/10

A beautiful love song that deserved so much more :'( I get it that this was not the best choice for a follow up single, but Harry sweetie, why'd you release this if you won't give it the effort it deserves? :heart2:

DQCByxV.jpg

Chart performance:

Weeks on Top 20: 9

Peak: #5

Ratings: 7.7/10

The inferior Selena EDM collab makes it, with still a potential to chart for 2018 :clap3: She still has one EDM bullet to be revealed later :) If only Selena made a video as slayful as her AMAs performance, this could've been higher :heart2:

9RON8qs.jpg

Chart performance:

Weeks on Top 20: 4

Peak: #16

Ratings: 8/10

One of my guilty pleasures of the year :clap3: Troye sounds and looks cool in here :)  Still some of my unpopular guilty pleasures are coming, so you know what to expect :heart2:

Edited by TayRianaPH

Seeing Wolves at #136 seems a bit unfair, but it seems to me that your list will be full of nice surprises!

Wolves & couple ghosts are fine in those positions

17nFa1b.jpg

Chart performance:

Weeks on Top 20: 7

Peak: #14

Ratings: 7.7/10

I'm one of those who wish Hailee a successful career ahead of her, but everything since Starving were going downhill (imo) :'( She had Most Girls, and that was not the tea :'(  The best song I can have from her on this list is this one, at least she has #134 :heart2: Thrive more Hailee :) 

ScCjzuI.jpg

Chart performance:

Weeks on Top 20: 3

Peak: #15

Ratings: 7.8/10

That is a soundtrack! :clap3: A bit underwhelming at first, but it made me feel like a kid again after a few listen, so that's it :heart2:

8B7YSjO.jpg

Chart performance:

Weeks on Top 20: --

Peak: BUBBLING UNDER

Ratings: 9.4/10

If this becomes the next single, then Lorde will finally get a hot off Melodrama :clap3: This and a few more non-singles made it to the list,so watch out for more! :heart2:

--------

a7jO9Di.jpg

Chart performance:

Weeks on Top 20: 16 (7 in 2017)

Peak: 4 (reached in 2016)

Ratings: 9.2/10

Starboy reached #34 on 2016's year end list,and here he is sitting once again :clap3: More The Weeknd is coming too! :heart2:

Starboy should have been higher any of the two years it charted, tho I feel IFIC is coming too :alexz3:

Best Collabs - Top 3: Lust for Life :heart2: Symphony :celestial4: Perfect Duet... not a fan.

Top Songs: Wait you're gonna post 150 songs one-by-one? :jonny:
Stay Together + Let Me Go :alexz3: Starboy :jamming: Two Ghosts :smitten: Kiwi, Disco Tots, Strangers, Sober :katie2:

pLHlV4W.jpg

Chart performance:

Weeks on Top 20: --

Peak: BUBBLING UNDER

Ratings: 8.7/10

Another one of my guilty pleasures of the year :clap3: The video slays too,wished these could've gotten bigger :heart2:

-------

B4vf1g8.jpg

Chart performance:

Weeks on Top 20: 4

Peak: #17

Ratings: 8.6/10

The rock genre was great this year too :clap3: This has been on my playlist for a long time, dang I just can't remove it'cuz it's so good :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator

Nice update so far. Never watched Moana but how far I’ll go is so amazing 

Fake Happy making it :clap3: one of my favorite Paramore songs

Starboy, Wolves, Sober, Bleachers :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.