• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayRianaPH

• Mr. Loco

• Unoriginal

• TheWayWeWere

This was an easy win :clap3: LWYMMD it's also my Video Of The Year! The reaction I had the first time I saw it (even the second, the third, the fourth etc. etc. one xD) :alexz:

6 minutes ago, Kavish said:

LWYMMD's video is so well made.  I was shooketh.

DyN6HcK.gif

5 minutes ago, Monky_2405 said:

This was an easy win :clap3: LWYMMD it's also my Video Of The Year! The reaction I had the first time I saw it (even the second, the third, the fourth etc. etc. one xD) :alexz:

Unfortunately can't say the same for Ready for It? though :'( i the video was aesthetically pleasing but with a hollower feel, I kinda liked it anyways but it is #11 on this list :jonny5:

oh, nice list so far :clap3:

TMYLM :smitten: reverse WBT experience :alexz:

NR :clap3: CTTR :clap3:

Now or Never was amazing, too bad BAL sucks as second part :biblio:

I didn't really like Kendrick, but his videos SLAYS

Taylor did an amazing job with that video. Well she has the money I didn't expect less from her tbh.

The videos of Little Mix, Dua, Kendrick/Rihanna, Camila and Taylor were all amazing. :clap3:

o9hoen4.jpg

Starting in a few moments! :fan:

This one is not based on chart points but on the musicality, and other qualitative characteristics of the collabs, so the arrangement won't reflect the songs ranking in the Top 150 :celestial:

LFwDNQN.jpg

The moment I saw the characters in this ensemble, I knew it would be something else :alexz: And damn, I was right about it, the collab was fire, the MV for it was well done, and everything about it sounded like a hit :flame:

Both great collabs :flame:

Comment mine too please :)

If End Games win this category. :skull: 

LWYMMD truly is one of the best videos I've ever seen. So well-made. :clap3:

Glad TMYLM made the list too. :clap3:

BRQpjMD.jpg

I feel like Selena has been overexposed by the EDM producers lately coming out with collabs from Cashmere Cat and Marshmello, but then this one remains to be her superior work :alexz: The way it make you feel feels and dance at the same time is magical :jonny5:

rWtJlI3.jpg

When music transcends with its tune, it's good, but when it transcends with message and social conversations, then it must be something else :alexz:

The way how this random collab between 3 newbies in the mainstream music industry turned into a widespread social movement is amazing, and that's what I like about it :1stplace:

5OeK4ko.jpg

All of us were shooked upon knowing Alessia would do an EDM collab, right? But Alessia strongly nails this one :alexz:

Given how I thought Zedd has lost his magic, this one impressed me a lot and still is a bop to me to date :celestial:

[FRIENDLY ANNOUNCEMENT]

I'm rush releasing things 'cause a typhoon is expected to pass our area this weekend and it is predicted to be strong, and I fear that the Internet connection won't be repaired for months, so lemme reveal all of these quickly and I hope you support me for this :date2: Thanks guys, see you in your best ofs too :) 

8 minutes ago, TayRianaPH said:

[FRIENDLY ANNOUNCEMENT]

I'm rush releasing things 'cause a typhoon is expected to pass our area this weekend and it is predicted to be strong, and I fear that the Internet connection won't be repaired for months, so lemme reveal all of these quickly and I hope you support me for this :date2: Thanks guys, see you in your best ofs too :) 

Stay safe :hug:  

Stay was one of my faves for majority of the beginning of the year, glad to see it so high :clap3: 

Music Videos - Top 5:
Wasn't a fan of Now or Never. Loyalty was alright. HUMBLE. + LWYMMD :jonny4: Phenomenal!

Top Collabs:
I Feel It Coming :heart2: Stay :katie2: Not a fan of the rest, I think they're all overrated :shutup:

Also stay safe!!! Hopefully everything turns out fine :dancehall:

RUz4hfi.jpg

A shame this flopped hard in the US :skull:

I was actually expecting this to be a hit, because ZAYN's voice wasn't falsetto-all-the-time like what he did at his entry at #4 :fan:

A quality track tho, I still don't know how this flopped in US, when it was a hit everywhere else :'( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.