Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• Unoriginal

8 minutes ago, Dom said:

greta zazza hopefully makes yo list :eli: 

My list only includes 50 places and seeing her playcount she barely missed it

I was gonna shade GMAYL but tbh it was probably my most played song of 2012 too. As much as I hate to admit it, MDNA was the album that got me into Madonna and I know I wore that song out when it came out.

55 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I was gonna shade GMAYL but tbh it was probably my most played song of 2012 too. As much as I hate to admit it, MDNA was the album that got me into Madonna and I know I wore that song out when it came out.

Same here, and I'm not ashamed to say it. MDNA is my favorite Madonna album. Ray of Pretentiousness can suck it!

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Same here, and I'm not ashamed to say it. MDNA is my favorite Madonna album. Ray of Pretentiousness can suck it!

I still have a special place in my heart for MDNA but my trinity upon a deeper dive is definitely Like A Prayer, Bedtime Stories, and either Debut or Erotica depending on my mood.

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

An MDNSLAY stan after all that dragging me you did for stanning it, and Hard Candy, ae? Interesting... 

ORCeBfY.gif

2 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

An MDNSLAY stan after all that dragging me you did for stanning it, and Hard Candy, ae? Interesting... 

ORCeBfY.gif

I feel like I've admitted my appreciation for MDNA before. I just realize in retrospect that it is one of her lesser albums.

Hard Candy will always be trash though :cm:

1 minute ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I feel like I've admitted my appreciation for MDNA before. I just realize in retrospect that it is one of her lesser albums.

Hard Candy will always be trash though :cm:

moBR0Vc.gif

Polina slaying. I can't believe how much you love this song :dies: But I love the fact that out of ESC years, our ultimate favorite song came from the same year. Mine is "I'm Alive"!

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Polina slaying. I can't believe how much you love this song :dies: But I love the fact that out of ESC years, our ultimate favorite song came from the same year. Mine is "I'm Alive"!

My number-one favorite is actually Poland's debut entry from 1994, Edyta Górniak's To nie ja. From flawless Mariah-esque vocals to lyrics that are pure poetry, it's also among my top ten all-time favorite songs! I'm Alive is amazing too, Elhaida's voice is very emotional and I always love this aspect.

I like 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2014 number 1 songs.

4 hours ago, Dom said:

no update yet? lazy.

The year ends on December 31st. Considering my lists are based on number of plays, they'll be counted until then. :)

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of days and I'll start. Maybe.

jf4rtfW.gif

Roar is a mess but it's a bop :keir: Satellite and Reach out slay :jonny::flame:

TOP 20 ALBUMS

20. Kesha - Rainbow

179 track plays

Kesha_-_Rainbow_(Official_Album_Cover).p

Warrior was a major disappointment for me, and I had no hype for new Kesha music, but instead she served this little gem of an album that felt more genuine and authentic than all of her previous work.

19. Troye Sivan - Blue Neighbourhood

194 track plays

Troye_Sivan_-_Blue_Neighbourhood.png

I've been missing the good sis a lot, I need him to release new music as soon as possible. Until then, I'll keep enjoying his nearly-flawless debut album which is the closest thing to ~tumblr music~ I'll get to.

18. Kalomira - Secret Combination

197 track plays

637dfe0978f54759a20a15eb68fc4d11.jpg

I could never get tired of this Greek legend whose Eurovision entry of the same name back in 2008 still to this day retains the title of the most sexual lyrics in the contest (it's literally about an around the world). Get into this folk-pop masterpiece, y'all.

17. Paola & Chiara - Television

222 track plays

41+Cl0xhOLL.jpg

A classic album for every Italian born before 2000. The biggest gay icons in our pop music, and the biggest producers of bops in our market's recent history. Vamos a bailar esta vida nueva, the lead single, was a smash across Europe.

16. Katy Perry - Prism

230 track plays

Katy_Perry_-_Prism_cover.png

An album full of good memories from my fave that I could never get tired of. She brought 16 entire songs with positive vibes, which never fails to remind me how old I am now compared to when it came out.

Just now, jacklovesyou1 said:

Prism!!

That album made my top 10 lists in 2015 and 2016

It was my #1 in 2013 and my #2 in 2014, then I didn't make any lists in 2015 and 2016 but it was definitely top 20 again. Stan for her most underrated work on ATRL! :clap3:

Kesha :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.