BB: reputation sold over 925k in 3 days

Monster Boy

This is a little... delicate (isn't it, isn't it)

a bit frontloaded, but like... 700K first day is a much better frontload than like 40k first day and 10k the second LMAO

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayGod

• Blue Honeymoon

• blackbeatxx

• simmnfierzig

Top Posters In This Topic

But she said it sold 1,1M in 3 days?

So 700k first day ( 400k are pre-orders), 225k for 2nd and 3rd day.

150-200k for 4 days left I guess.

8 hours ago, Fetch said:

I am shocked at these numbers. With the lack of promo and bad reception to the singles, I was expecting an ARTPOP style fall from grace. The general public I think it still sick of Taylor, so it's smart to do little promo and no interviews. She's in Beyonce territory now, where she doesn't have to say boo to anybody. Good for her. Even though she was great at it, the media game must be tiring. 

I'd love to see the same comparisons to the rest of the field that they did with Adele's 25 debut week, especially these..

"

25 Sold More than Twice the Combined Total of the Nos. 2-100 Titles on Top Album Sales Chart:

:deadbanana2:

She had that thing where fans could get tour priority if they preordered and bought a lot of albums. That accounts for at least 30% of these sales I’m guessing. 

25 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

She had that thing where fans could get tour priority if they preordered and bought a lot of albums. That accounts for at least 30% of these sales I’m guessing. 

I was said repeatedly from multiple sources now that those UPS sales from her website are not included in any numbers so far. They will be added later, but nobody knows how much they will add

Edited by simmnfierzig

So 125k in day 4 :celestial5: That seems a bit weird. Maybe day 2 and 3 got higher

But yay :clap3:

Higher than 1989 back on track I guess :clap3:

45 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

So 125k in day 4 :celestial5: That seems a bit weird. Maybe day 2 and 3 got higher

But yay :clap3:

Higher than 1989 back on track I guess :clap3:

Maybe were added the UPS sales? 
If those sales aren't added yet, then she can do +1.35M otherwise 1.23M

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.