• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travextina

• Horus

• QueenBeyoncé

• Dreajae

1 hour ago, Istan4R said:

I'm starting to see a pattern in both Eminem and Beyonces career. No one ever stays at the top forever

What pattern is that? Because they’re still able to sell albums and tour stadiums so :cm:

8 minutes ago, rihsus said:

with Rihanna - 373k

with Beyoncé - 55k

3KW2Xx8.gif

Lol if his songs with Rihanna sucked too it’d be the same. The song is hot garbage.

27 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Beyonce stans are so transparent.

Whenever Taylor sells extremely well its: "Her stans will buy any trash with her name on it"

and now this song is tanking its: "It's because the song isn't very good. I wouldn't ever buy a song JUST because my fave's name is on it"

:ahh: 

Taylor fans do buy trash. Confirmed. 

Bey fans have a much better track record of sticking to their guns. Even then, this is still a top 5 digital seller.

This must be a mistake, right? There's no way it will end up selling just 55k when 2 huge names like those are attached to a song no matter how bad the song might be. If that prediction comes true... :rip: 

oh-wow.gif 

36 minutes ago, rihsus said:

with Rihanna - 373k

with Beyoncé - 55k

3KW2Xx8.gif

oh-wow.gif

44 minutes ago, rihsus said:

with Rihanna - 373k

with Beyoncé - 55k

3KW2Xx8.gif

and Monster wasn't even the comeback single

3KW2Xx8.gif

Honestly, those 55k were sold on their names alone. The song is very underwhelming and Em's fans mostly hate Bey and Bey's fans mostly hate Em so these numbers, though surprising, make some sense.

I can't believe how rude people on this forum are. All you do is bitch about different artists. Some of you needs lives I think.

This is lower than expected but it's still pretty good. What other artists at 45 do this? The details relating to this album are still unknown so still very early days.

And people were laughing about Make Me's sales a year ag

maybe Em should get into mumble rap

Edited by Enoch

Will she ever get that #1 she is trying so hard for?

3 hours ago, iHype. said:

Not really. If Eminem's fanbase ate up Rihanna collabs why would they hate him collabing with Beyonce.

The song just sucks ass. It's an album opener at MOST. It has no business being a single let alone lead.

snatching CTTR's pre-grammy prediction, the POWER from the the biggest female and male artists of 21st century :jonny3:

Okay now I need to hear this song, I thought people were just exaggerating about it being bad :deadbanana:

Spoiler

P.S. Quiet at it’s kept, the near universal love for Em has dwindled in recent years for a variety of reasons. Idk if that’s affecting sales but I’ve definitely noticed it

3 hours ago, Chainsmoker said:

http://kworb.net/cc/

Eminem's Previous Leads

Crack a Bottle-418,000 (2009)

Not Afraid-380,000 (2010)

Berzerk-362,000 (2013)

You are not slick for the first week lead comparisons lol

13 minutes ago, Enoch said:

And people were laughing about Make Me's sales a year ag

maybe Em should get into mumble rap

Yeah because just joining the mainstream and not listening to fans is what artists should do right? idiot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.