• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travextina

• Horus

• QueenBeyoncé

• Dreajae

Honestly, not that surprised. I have seen almost nothing about the song anywhere (on YouTube, Spotify etc).

You could argue that this is because I'm not American, but at the same time, I remember his previous songs being all over. My YouTube is also set to US because I hate my regional YouTube recommendations. :dies:

So 28k for each artist?

Image result for oh wow gif

Edited by SpaceMan

Given the standards of today's sales I actually thought that was good until I read the comments here :rip: 

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

Looks like it's not gonna be a lead anymore 

isn't the album out on Friday? 5 days isn't enough to scrap it. 

3 minutes ago, Cream said:

30FC892100000578-3436610-image-m-117_145

Granted he does have lots of conservative fans (not denying that), he also does have lots and lots of non-conservative fans which would lead to a better debut than this. His music sells so well because he has fans from both sides. Not to mention Beyonce's fanbase. The debut being so bad really just shows the bad reception for the song to me. 

And the vast amount of his conservative fans are moreso aged teen to 30. That group didn't really care that much about the SB performance.

The people that got angry over the performance were 50-year-old conservative white soccer moms & soccer dads. And yeah, they aren't listening to Eminem and his lyrics.

Did not expect this. 

At All. 

17 minutes ago, IamCY said:

Homophobe lost 

Image result for oh wow gif

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269 

damn very underwhelming but i blame it on the song

g4xwXFD.thumb.gif.74298a115fcc2f635f3106

The low sales is definitely because the song isn't very good. His fans are buying it and so are Beyonce's. But he opened big before because the GeePee was on board as well. Your fans alone can only get you so far.

I buy a song if I like it, not just because my fave is on it. It was a big miss for me. I'm sure I'm not alone here. :cm:

1 minute ago, Blade said:

The low sales is definitely because the song isn't very good. His fans are buying it and so are Beyonce's. But he opened big before because the GeePee was on board as well. Your fans alone can only get you so far.

hmm...

Just now, Timber said:

I buy a song if I like it, not just because my fave is on it. It was a big miss for me. I'm sure I'm not alone here. :cm:

From what I've read, people think this song is really underwhelming as a lead single from both artists - also it lacks the catchyness the other leads had.

Hoping that the album is good and does well.

I mean, I don't think it's really a #1 kind of song. It's a good song but it's an album track type of song. 

5 minutes ago, Blade said:

isn't the album out on Friday? 5 days isn't enough to scrap it. 

Oh wow, he really sabotaged himself then

It's what he deserves and i say this as a stan, that song has no business being a single let alone a first one :celestial5:

To be fair, digital sales were in a MUCH better state in 2013 than 2017

Finally the demise of a mediocre rapper is upon our midst sistrens

IMG_4577.GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.