Kworb: Walk on Water 57k

Chainsmoker

Isnt Eminem album coming this Friday? Thats not good for his era and I don't expect the song to be a hit on Spotify or YouTube 

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travextina

• Horus

• QueenBeyoncé

• Dreajae

4 minutes ago, TheJohns said:

:eatpopcorn: Just wait until the album. Are you a grown ass person? why are you using gifs like a child? and just insult constantly. Sounds like someone needs a life :dies:

Like I said as a mature person. This is very early in this era heck we don't even no for sure when the albums coming. Just sit back and enjoy.

You don’t like my gifs, but u use pop corn emotions sweet. That’s so 2007.

Rest In Peace Eminem. 

ca0eeaf658c4d503d29bf8fb61cee119.gif

Edited by Travextina

6 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

It's actually a good start by NERD standards. Smh

Now let's compare Shinning to wild thought.

Both with the same artist last year.

Well well well...

paola7.gif 

6 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

It's actually a good start by NERD standards. Smh

Now let's compare Shinning to wild thought.

Both with the same artist last year.

But it’s Rihanna on it, according to YOUR thread she can turn ANYTHING into a hit, wouldn’t Lemon fall under anything? Correct me if I’m wrong. I’m using your logic let’s not forget. 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

2 minutes ago, Travextina said:

Y

Rest In Peace Eminem. 

ca0eeaf658c4d503d29bf8fb61cee119.gif

:1stplace: 8th #1 album incoming...

1 minute ago, TheJohns said:

It's not that hard to get a #1 album in 2017. Even rihanna can have one. :dies: 

Edited by Horus

5 minutes ago, TheJohns said:

Only with ms Taylor permition

paola7.gif

4 minutes ago, TheJohns said:

I would not get this bold before first prediction is out...

5 minutes ago, Horus said:

It's not that hard to get a #1 album in 2017. Even rihanna can have one. :dies: 

This drag. :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

But it’s Rihanna on it, according to YOUR thread she can turn ANYTHING into a hit, wouldn’t Lemon fall under anything? Correct me if I’m wrong. I’m using your logic let’s not forget. 

well she's about to give N.E.R.D their first Hot 100 entry (their biggest US hit peaked at #6 on the Bubbling under Hot 100 chart in 2008) :toofunny2: 

Well seeing as I literally didn't get through half of the song before flipping it off, I'm not surprised. One of the most boring tracks released this year.

Just now, istan4badgalriri said:

well she's about to give N.E.R.D their first Hot 100 entry (their biggest US hit peaked at #6 on the Bubbling under Hot 100 chart in 2008) :toofunny2: 

So still not a hit? Thx. 

1 minute ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

So still not a hit? Thx. 

Darling really? 

paola7.gif

I discovered this song because of this thread :skull: It's not that bad, did he do promo? Maybe that's why the number is low? 

6 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

So still not a hit? Thx. 

She can't magically give N.E.R.D the first smash hit of their career after a 7 year hiatus, with a song that has just impacted radios 6 days ago

Idk why we're even comparing this song to a Eminem ft. Beyoncé lead single though ?

Damn I was told he would open bigger post-Trump diss. :rip: 

6 hours ago, iHype. said:

Not really. If Eminem's fanbase ate up Rihanna collabs why would they hate him collabing with Beyonce.

The song just sucks ass. It's an album opener at MOST. It has no business being a single let alone lead.

Because republicans hate Beyonce for openly speaking up against white supremacy and empowering blacks people, whereas rihanna has never “offended” any republicans besides a couple of tweets directed at trump, which is nothing compared to Beyonce literally performing at the superbowl in a black panther outfit 

Oh wow. I definitely thought this would’ve been bigger considering the names attached to it. Guess nobody is really a fan of the song.

30 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

Because republicans hate Beyonce for openly speaking up against white supremacy and empowering blacks people, whereas rihanna has never “offended” any republicans besides a couple of tweets directed at trump, which is nothing compared to Beyonce literally performing at the superbowl in a black panther outfit 

This is a reach.

Openly speaking up???

The song is not that good to begin with. Eminem went political in a very 2000s esque diss stunt and yes i'm sure it impacted his sales a bit but if the song was Love the way you lie on 10 it would at least get streams and views if they didn't want to buy it.

No one outside of her base is looking at Beyonce as this Blank Panther esque type girl. What they are seeing is that she goes with what is best for her at the time. She had no problem showing up performing for Bush and Obama when it was good for her brand at those times.

Rihanna trashed Trump before and after the election but she's consistently who she is. What many mainstream people see is that she played the game to be a crossover pop r&b artist and then which is what they wanted from her and then she decided to go more political when she thought Clinton was going to win the election and benefit on the wave of a pro black movement.

Using politics for your advantage is not something many people feel is necessary but we are not talking about a quality song destined to surpass Love the way you lie or something. The song isn't that great and political jabs just isn't helping it. Many factors involved.

janet-jackson-on-bet-video-countdown-200

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.