• miguel

• PurrKaty

• simmnfierzig

5 hours ago, Destiny said:

-65% :fan:

ONhY3gT.gif

Radio will save it

ONhY3gT.gif

FEtty Wap is still more successful than Post but I do see the latter having more long term success 

Trap Queen was HUGE (#2, 25 weeks Top 10) and it’s unlikely Post is gonna get a hit that big. Fetty also had 3 other Top 10s. Post still only has 2 and 1 other top 20.

On 10/10/2017 at 2:41 PM, yonsé said:

she specifically picked a song that was popular in the Latinx community because she was raising money for Puerto Rico, ur xenophobia is showing

ONhY3gT.gif

That's not xenophobia, and misusing the word like that causes it to lose its power.

4 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

FEtty Wap is still more successful than Post but I do see the latter having more long term success 

Trap Queen was HUGE (#2, 25 weeks Top 10) and it’s unlikely Post is gonna get a hit that big. Fetty also had 3 other Top 10s. Post still only has 2 and 1 other top 20.

Post Malone literally just debuted at #2 with Rockstar which is going # 1:rip:

Fetty Wap only has 3 top 10s not 4. Lmao 

:rip:

19 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

This site is filled with delusional members, it’s cringeworthy. :rip:

14 minutes ago, B-Rabbit said:

Post Malone literally just debuted at #2 with Rockstar which is going # 1:rip:

Fetty Wap only has 3 top 10s not 4. Lmao 

:rip:

And rockstar is still unlikely to be a bigger hit than Trap Queen. When it gets 25+ weeks in the Top 10 and spends a YEAR on the chart, let me know. And 3 Top 10s is still more than Post, so not sure how the latter is ALREADY more successful....

5 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

And rockstar is still unlikely to be a bigger hit than Trap Queen. When it gets 25+ weeks in the Top 10 and spends a YEAR on the chart, let me know. And 3 Top 10s is still more than Post, so not sure how the latter is ALREADY more successful....

If you take away the chart positions, Post has the most certs and White Iverson peaked at #14 but lasted for more than one summer so you could easily say it's way way bigger than My Way. 

I Fall Apart will be bigger than any of Fettys singles after My Way, 

Rockstar already peaked as many weeks at #2 as Trap Queen did

Oh, and Post Malone actually has a fanbase too

Edited by B-Rabbit

23 minutes ago, B-Rabbit said:

If you take away the chart positions, Post has the most certs and White Iverson peaked at #14 but lasted for more than one summer so you could easily say it's way way bigger than My Way. 

I Fall Apart will be bigger than any of Fettys singles after My Way, 

Rockstar already peaked as many weeks at #2 as Trap Queen did

Oh, and Post Malone actually has a fanbase too

It’s still all “will be”...and I agree

but at this very moment, fettys career is bigger than posts. 

Fyi - 679 was a much bigger hit than my way, had tons of longevity too. 

As someone currently in high school, I can say post Malone is exponentially bigger than fetty  wap ever was with youth 

15 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

It’s still all “will be”...and I agree

but at this very moment, fettys career is bigger than posts. 

Fyi - 679 was a much bigger hit than my way, had tons of longevity too. 

well yes 679 was a bigger hit than My Way. I wasn't disputing that. 679 is most comparable to Congratulations, My Way is comparable to White Iverson, and Trap Queen with Rockstar based on charts, success, etc. 

Trap Queen - #2 peak 4x Plat                   Rockstar debuted at #2, and will be #1

679 - 3x Plat                                              Congratulations - 5x Plat

My Way - Plat                                            White Iverson - 4x Plat

Wake Up - Plat                                          Go Flex - Plat

Again - Gold                                              Too Young - Plat

I Fall Apart is Top 40 and coming

Ya'll stay going off topic talking comparing a past fad to a potential current one.

Post malone might get a 10 week #1 if he's about to go #1 and hasn't even released a video yet...

tumblr_o789708pRY1rg9uzso2_500.gif

14 hours ago, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

I'm really interested to see who's going to come out on top next week. Post is higher on Apple Music/Spotify and ITunes than Cardi, however Cardi's YouTube streams almost triples his plus she's higher on radio. I'm rooting for Cardi to get one more week :duca:

I say get one more final week because one Post takes over it's going to be awhile for a new contender

2 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

hopefully coming never to top 10

Yeah I'm surprisingly let down...I'm just not hearing it yet...maybe after the video I might like the song more.

tumblr_o789708pRY1rg9uzso2_500.gif

2 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

There's zero chance Poet can last ten weeks at #1.  That takes us to January, and there's no way he is staying on top throughout the holiday season and its releases.

who else is coming out with new material? Eminem and Taylors 2nd single I guess.

Well when is his video being released? He should have multiple weeks at #1 if the video isn't even released yet.

13 hours ago, Jude said:

How come LWYMMD is predicted to increase on hot 100 when it's so low on Spotify and its sales is also declining? It doesn't even have impressive YT views as of now. 

talent!

Mi Gente! <3 

51 minutes ago, slw84 said:

who else is coming out with new material? Eminem and Taylors 2nd single I guess.

Well when is his video being released? He should have multiple weeks at #1 if the video isn't even released yet.

Ed is #2 on iTunes w/o an MV

Does Imagine Dragons have a chance of going #1? I doubt it, I think they'll match Radioactive with a #3 peak at best. It's sad considering they've been topping iTunes for the last 4 weeks whereas the "real #1" is struggling to stay in the top 10.

4 hours ago, Chance said:

That's not xenophobia, and misusing the word like that causes it to lose its power.

take an ativan sweetie its called hyperbole

ONhY3gT.gif

34 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

Does Imagine Dragons have a chance of going #1? I doubt it, I think they'll match Radioactive with a #3 peak at best. It's sad considering they've been topping iTunes for the last 4 weeks whereas the "real #1" is struggling to stay in the top 10.

Cardi B - Bodak Yellow
looks pretty top 10 to me :celestial4:

5 hours ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

Fetty Wap is bigger than Post Malone, but yes Post Malone will likely have more than one year of success.

:rip: Fetty wap is nobody now, Urban audience see him as corny.

2 hours ago, yonsé said:

take an ativan sweetie its called hyperbole

ONhY3gT.gif

It's still detrimental, hun.

Hmm, so far this year the only songs which topped one of the two main radio charts (overall/pop), and one of the two main streaming charts (overall/on-demand), and sales: Despacito and Shape of You.