Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

7 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

And the links?

Resultado de imagen para where are they gif

Results delay, disastrous scores, messy recap post, musty food, snakes in our bedrooms (or was that just Aciid?), production giving us 0 promo and budget... not me being part of the underwhelming seasons of these shows 

aKaNmlj.gif

They spent all the budget on gettins u big stars on this season D: Let's hope they can find a new sponsor soon..

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Some of u should be less shady with these scores that are comin ?

6 minutes ago, Element said:

Some of u should be less shady with these scores that are comin ?

coming when exactly

Resultado de imagen para where are they gif

3 minutes ago, Alena said:

They spent all the budget on gettins u big stars on this season D: Let's hope they can find a new sponsor soon..

Yeah, maybe budget went on ADR S4 gurls, specially Gladys whose Top 3 fame went to her head and is charging $100 a 5 minute M&G. I won't be even mentioning what you're charging for your services, Miss Alena.

Evita is just doing this as a favor to her lover Element. My contract expires on Episode 6 after I get directly evicted for sending LWYMMD in the "Completely original and non-rip off songs" challenge.

Just now, Losing my ground said:

Yeah, maybe budget went on ADR S4 gurls, specially Gladys whose Top 3 fame went to her head and is charging $100 a 5 minute M&G. I won't be even mentioning what you're charging for your services, Miss Alena.

Evita is just doing this as a favor to her lover Element. My contract expires on Episode 6 after I get directly evicted for sending LWYMMD in the "Completely original and non-rip off songs" challenge.

I have to charge good now while my name is still mildly hot to get them coins! We should do T-Shirts together xoxo

p2X1dkK.gif

1 minute ago, Alena said:

I have to charge good now while my name is still mildly hot to get them coins! We should do T-Shirts together xoxo

p2X1dkK.gif

And a tour, so I will finally be able to get a sold out date. Nina/Valentina teas.

p2X1dkK.gif

And a tour, so I will finally be able to get a sold out date. Nina/Valentina teas.

p2X1dkK.gif

Yea i'm sure all my 4 fans will bring us them sales, maybe we should add good sis Dame Rose @PinkBox to get them tickets sold

p2X1dkK.gif

3 minutes ago, Alena said:

Yea i'm sure all my 4 fans will bring us them sales, maybe we should add good sis Dame Rose @PinkBox to get them tickets sold

p2X1dkK.gif

Oh honey, if we add her to the tour I will not have any fans left to sell my tickets to.

p2X1dkK.gif

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Colleen's takings go towards the Born This Way Foundation x

You're so generous, I'm sure they'll enjoy those tomatoes.

p2X1dkK.gif

You're so generous, I'm sure they'll enjoy those tomatoes.

p2X1dkK.gif

Yes! With the coins I have donated, they will all be able to enjoy coriander and tomato couscous with garlic grilled lamb, rosemary butter and roasted tomato sauce.

• ATRL Moderator

lB6xNDR.png

Welcome castaways to your 2nd results show! Below will be the rates of each entry from all four judges. You were all rated on a scale of 1 to 10. Your average score will be combined into a tribe average which will determine which tribes are losing a member.

After I reveal the scores, I will post the final results which will include how you ranked on your tribe, against all castaways, and finally the overall tribe rankings this round. 

The TWO lowest averaging tribes will be headed to Tribal Council where they will each vote off one member, who will become the 3rd and 4th eliminated players of the season.

With that said, here are the scores…

Alcantra

HbVdSGCbgNswl4fKaOUxUSr0QgV00QEhBoNFSB57_aWkhPhG5gix-BcC-dmlU9XDI-YvPh1gflJMqJO3inUXZWxbAFrFFPe-TOIr7Elt_YOj0SGfQn3hG_8A64O8xYgVdA

Marvin – Resentment - Beyoncé

• Element - 7 - Cheating is obviously a very cruel thing to do, and I think that you can see his cruelty through her emotion; however, she is too caught up in being resentful and emotional versus moving on, which is what we were hoping for in this round. Cry Me A River (below) is a better cheating-related song for this theme.
  • rl231 - 7 - I’m a massive fan of this ballad, but I don’t think it fully hits the theme of heartlessness entirely. She’s trying to forgive him for cheating because she wants to be with him, but she’s filled with resentment.
  • URBAN: 7.8  - The song is fitting, I give you that, but I’m not really getting the emotion that should be depicted given the rounds theme. It’s there, but not as strong as it should be.
  • brian - 7 - I was looking for songs about a journey of mistreatment and moving on. This song does reflect on a heartless partner, but it is clear she is not over him.

Lucky#17 – Cold - The Veronicas 

• Element - 8.5 - I really like this one for the round! They definitely drive home how cruel and frigid the lover has been, but it doesn’t seem to show much moving on, so I can’t score it higher. But good pick overall.
  • rl231 - 9 - It’s a pretty good entry from you again!
  • URBAN: 8/10 - Entry wise it touches on the theme and oozes emotion, but it slightly misses the mark. I didn’t get much sense of the artist becoming stronger or moving on from this experience. It feels as if she’s just coming to terms with his actions, but she’s still being held back by the love she has/had for him.
  • brian- 8- This is good as she talks about how heartless he is, but she doesn’t really seem moved on/over the relationship. She’s still dying inside. Good choice though!

Tsareena – Caught Out There - Kelis 

• Element - 7 - Cheating is obviously a very cruel thing to do, and I think that you can see his cruelty through her rage; however, she is too caught up in being resentful and angry versus moving on, which is what we were hoping for in this round. Cry Me A River (below) is a better cheating-related song for this theme.
  • rl231 - 7 - I think it’s a good song, but I can’t tell if she’s trying to move on or not because it seems like this is more “in the moment” of him getting caught out there.
  • URBAN: 6.5/10 - It touches the theme, she’s bashing her no good man, but this is far from the coldest story ever told. Another entry that’s lacking emotion.
  • brian- 7 - The guy she’s talking must be heartless, but the song really isn’t about the journey of their relationship.

Rhisiart – Impossible - Shontelle 

• Element - 7 - I absolutely love this song. I think that it’s OKAY for this theme. The heartlessness is a touch vague at times, but when you read the lyrics you can definitely pinpoint certain aspects of it. I feel like she hasn’t moved on yet, but on the flipside, he hasn’t let her? 
  • rl231 - 8.5 - I think this song really hits the theme, but I wish there was more on his heartlessness lyrically.
  • URBAN: 10/10 - BRAVO! This is THEE SONG to beat! Beautiful vocals, the emotion is there, the thrive to push forward and move on from her experience is depicted, she saw the warning signs and took action to protect her heart, it’s just perfect! Excellent job!
  • brian - 6.5 - Not much in this song lyrically, but it is almost entirely about her heart being broken rather than a man being heartless and her triumphing. Her scars are still hurting her.

MusicLoverDude – Naked - Samantha Jade

• Element - 7 - It’s not bad, but it just kind of exists as a song? He’s been cold to a point, but she hasn’t moved on at all from the problem. 
  • rl231 - 7 - There isn’t a full-on journey, but it does hit the theme.
  • URBAN:  7/10 - Another entry that goes well with the theme, but once again there was no sense of her moving on, becoming stronger. She still seems to be heartbroken and vulnerable. 
  • brian - 7 - She is singing about a heartless guy, but there is no journey or a triumphant awakening. She’s still heartbroken.

Mariah4life – The Way That I Love You - Ashanti

• Element - 7 - Cheating is obviously a very cruel thing to do, and I think that you can see his heartlessness through her emotion and pain; however, she is too caught up in being confused and upset versus moving on, which is what we were hoping for in this round. Cry Me A River (below) is a better cheating-related song for this theme.
  • rl231 - 8.5 - It hits the theme really well, but the only hindrance that I see is that she isn’t really moving on just yet.
  • URBAN - 9/10 - Yes honey! Miss Ashanti’s delivery on this song is everything, I felt her pain in my heart! The song doesn’t fully express how she’s moved on, but you can tell she’s not accepting this behaviour which is close enough. 
  • brian - 7.5 - She doesn’t seem to be over the relationship, but at least she’s accepting that it is over. 

Loveyoubxtch – How Could You - The Yunginz

• Element - 7- It’s fair - definitely has some moments that make the lover out to be cruel, but he hasn’t moved on at all and it’s just kind of generic rly
  • rl231 - 7 - The lyrics are a TRIP, let me just say. I think the song hits really well, but they just don’t seem like they’re trying to move on from her just yet, moreso just mourning the loss of her.
  • URBAN: 6/10 - You should’ve submitted the superior “How Could You” by Mario. It would’ve gotten you a way better score. This song fits the theme but lacks emotion and there’s no depiction of the artist’s journey on how he dealt with the heartbreak. It’s a bop, but as far as an entry, it’s a flop.
  • brian - 8 - One of the better entries on your tribe, he’s depicting his lover as heartless and finally at the end of the song letting her know he is through with the relationship. Good job.

Buddy! – Cold Hearted - Paula Abdul

• Element - 6.5 - This seems to be more of a warning to a third party than a reflection of her own journey to move on from a problematic ex. We wanted to see a documentation of how he treated the narrator and how she has started to pick up the pieces from his heartlessness. The snake imagery is solid though and keeps your score in the middle of the pack for me. 
  • rl231 - 6.5 - The lyrics are really reminiscent of Dua Lipa’s New Rules, but I wanted more of a journey, which I didn’t really get.
  • URBAN:  7/10- This is lacking everything I’m looking for. What a disappointment tubby! I got no sense of her moving on.
  • brian - 7.5 - Hmmm, the challenge didn’t say the song had to be about the artist’s relationship. She is talking about how the man is heartless, but there is no triumph/moving on happening here. 

Lussan

GmQ0kXx.png

Kathlen – Grenade – Bruno Mars

• Element - 10 - This song emphasizes heartlessness, cruelty, and unrequited love in a very memorable fashion, and I think the contrast between their actions drives this message home even more. He has definitely come to the realization that she is trouble, and that his love is not going to be reciprocated. One of the best choices this round!   
  • rl231 - 10 - You’ve redeemed yourself from last round and should be really proud that you were smart enough to go for this song; great job!
  • URBAN - 10 /10- Woo! It hits the mark to be quite honest, nothing else to comment but great job!
  • brian - 9 - Definitely about a heartless lover and coming to the realization that the relationship is over. Just not a perfect song for me because it seems like he’d take her back in a second if she wanted. But still a great choice.

Guero – Unappreciated - Cherish

• Element - 6.5 - I’m not sure about this one. There are parts where I was like, okay yes, this hits the theme pretty well (like the anniversary line), but other parts fell flat in comparison. Maybe he’s distracted with work or something, but not specifically going out of his way to be heartless to her? Either way, she does seem to be on the verge of changing her situation which is good.
  • rl231 - 6 - A classic song from the ’00s, but for me, it doesn’t seem like he’s super heartless and cruel. She’s just unappreciated, and he’s not fulfilling her at all because he’s seemingly clueless. It just seems like it’s more about a classic relationship fizzling out because of a lack of love and support.
  • URBAN 7/10 - One of my favorite songs back in the day! Some parts of the songs do emphasize his heartlessness, but other parts don’t. Seems more like she’s just having a hard time getting his affection.
  • brian - 7.5 - The song is great in the sense that it is a journey in which the artist comes to a realization she’s through, however there is not enough about her partner being heartless and too much about the relationship just simply losing its spark. Good choice though.

Citrus – Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye

• Element - 8.5 - This song is an interesting choice because it clearly illustrates cold and heartless vibes - especially in Kimbra’s verse. However, a decent amount of that heartlessness seems to be happening after the relationship has ended, which keeps this score from being higher. I like how they hint about how they needed to breakup to have a healthy life again though (“I don’t want to live that way”)
  • rl231 - 8 - Overplayed as all hell, but good entry (and a step up from last time)! I feel like it could’ve been stronger had there been more about the heartlessness during the relationship.
  • URBAN - 8/10 - Never really liked this song, but it does stress on this round's theme for the most part. Not much content about him moving on from the relationship or his journey.
  • brian - 7 - There’s not much lyrical content about a partner being heartless, more so being cut off after the end of a relationship. Kimbra does speak about him being heartless during the relationship and moving on, but that’s not the overall message of the song.

Alena - Rolex - Iggy Azalea

• Element - 6 - Reading through this, I feel as if there are some references to him being heartless, such as in the tattoo section, and also how he led her on and kept insisting it was love when it wasn’t… But overall, it feels like a breakup/regret song that could have stemmed from multiple reasons. 
  • rl231 - 7 - I feel like there are definite elements of heartlessness, but it’s more of a reflection about the relationship, rather than a journey of sorts.
  • URBAN - 6/10 - Some elements of heartlessness, but there isn’t much of a journey.
  • brian - 6.5 - She mentions a heartless lover, but she’s reflecting on an ended relationship instead of being in one.

Queen Conchita - Towers - Little Mix

• Element - 5.5 - There are parts of this which reference heartlessness, such as never bringing flowers or being there in the darkest times… but IDK this one just seems like a pretty general breakup song, even though he is made out to be the reason for it.
  • rl231 - 6.5 - This is definitely more of a break-up song than a song about heartlessness. Sure, it has elements of heartlessness, but does it fit the theme? Not exactly.
  • URBAN - 6 /10 - This is more of a break up song boo, read the description more thoroughly next time.
  • brian - 6.5 - It tackles the theme decently, but she’s reflecting on a breakup rather than being in a relationship with a heartless boyfriend.

Taeyeon - Flesh without Blood - Grimes

• Element - 8.5 - This one is definitely better than the previous few entries in that she specifically makes the lover out to be very cruel and vindictive in his approaches - such as how he “claws”, “bites”, “hates”, and “destroys everything” that he knows. She also notes how his light and voice changed as he became more problematic, and she realized that he only loved her conditionally for money and fame. I think the examples could have been a little more upfront at times, but overall the picture is painted well, especially in how she is moving on.
  • rl231 - 8 - DEFINITELY hits the heartlessness theme, but it needs more. I want a full-on journey, and I’m not getting it.
  • URBAN - 8.5 - hits the theme very well, but slightly lacks on her journey.
  • brian - 8 - Hits the theme pretty well, it’s just lacking a bit lyrically compared to some other good entries. Good choice though.

Kylie Jenner - All Too Well - Taylor Swift

• Element - 5 - Phew, okay this is definitely a step back from last round. The only line that references heartlessness is “And you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest”... But almost everything else seems to describe both of them being upset about the breakup, and she hasn’t seemed to move on either. It doesn’t work for the theme really.
  • rl231 - 5 - One of her best songs, but it doesn’t really fit the theme. It’s more of a reflection on a past relationship/break-up, rather than the journey.
  • URBAN - 4.5/10 - Does not work for the theme at all.
  • brian - 5 - There is almost no reference of having a heartless lover. The song is solely about reminiscing on a past relationship.

PoKiTaurus - Too Little, Too Late - JoJo

• Element - 7.5 - First things first - this is still THAT bop 14 years later and it will continue to be an everlasting slay. Overall, this one fits the theme pretty well, detailing how much of a player this guy is and how he has been cruel in treating her love like a game and lying to her. It could be a little more vivid but also she makes it clear that she has moved on and isn’t letting him back into her life, so that’s a plus to your score.
  • rl231 - 8 - It’s similar to Unappreciated but hits the heartlessness theme more. It just needs more information and, I keep saying this, a journey.
  • URBAN - 8/10 - What a classic! This one definitely hits the theme, but I feel that she has better songs that portray heartlessness such as “Save My Soul”. Regardless, great choice.
  • brian - 7.5 - This song is different than many other choices in that it is mostly about her putting her foot down and ending the relationship, however it is lacking the detailing of a relationship with a heartless lover. She seems to have her mind made up when the song starts.

Third tribe and overall results are coming next!

err All Too Well not fitting the theme yet it literally talks about the deterioration of a relationship and how she feels afterwards? okay come through with the alternative facts hunny

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

err All Too Well not fitting the theme yet it literally talks about the deterioration of a relationship and how she feels afterwards? okay come through with the alternative facts hunny

The deterioration of a relationship =/= actual heartlessness from the other person

Just now, rl231 said:

The deterioration of a relationship =/= actual heartlessness from the other person

You called me up again just to break me like a promise

So casually cruel in the name of being honesty

• ATRL Moderator

Cofresí

2DJ6L77.png

Fruity – Cold Case Love – Rihanna

• Element - 7.5 - I really like the overall theme of the song, with how she has framed everything as a crime. I wish that it went more in-depth as to how her ex was cruel, but it certainly is in the right direction.
  • rl231 - 8 - It works story-wise and paints an interesting picture, but I wanted more of a journey. What did he do? Why did he act like that?
  • URBAN - 8.5 - I love this song! I definitely hits the theme, but it lacks a narrative, the journey isn’t clearly depicted.
  • brian - 7.5 - Best song in this rate but anyway it only sort of fits the theme. It seems like they both messed up in the relationship and she’s mourning, rather than him just being heartless and her moving on.

wesleywalrus – Heartless – A Day to Remember

• Element - 9.5 - I hate this so much but it obviously works
  • rl231 - 9 - BRUH, THE ENDING OF THE SONG THOUGH. It definitely paints some picture, so good job!
  • URBAN - 9.5 - Ok bitch! I honestly thought you were going to let me down, but you came through mama. You hit every mark in my eyes!
  • brian - 9 - Did you just google heartless you lazy ****! No but this is definitely one of the closest to perfect choices this round. 

Aciid – A Change of Heart – The 1975

• Element - 7.5 - There are definitely moments where the heartlessness theme is touched, but it doesn’t dive as deep as I would have liked. His desire to move on is good. 
  • rl231 - 8 - Well, he doesn’t like her, BUT I just wish there was more, you know? It’s slightly lacking.
  • URBAN 7.5 - Although the theme is touched and he has the thrive to move on, I wish it was portrayed better.
  • brian - 7.5 - Doesn’t tackle the heartlessness theme as well as other entries, but it is clear he wants to move on so good job on that part. 

K$Ellie – Notget – Bjork

• Element - 4 - I don’t see any sense of heartlessness in this song, nor is she moving on.
  • rl231 - 5.5 - I was very confused, but I saw slight heartlessness.
  • URBAN - 4.5 - No relation to theme at all.
  • brian - 4.5 - She’s speaking of a lover but the relationship is in the past. She doesn’t speak of his heartlessness nor does she speak of moving on.

Speezy – Natalie – Bruno Mars

• Element - 8.5 - I haven’t listened to this song in years, so thank you for bringing it back in my life! I think it’s a really strong example of a heartless relationship - she was only in it for the money. I had to lower your score a little because it didn’t really show an evolution on his end, and he is caught up in achieving revenge… but good job!
  • rl231 - 7 - This song seems more to be about a gold digger, which could be a theme to heartlessness, but I wish it actually went into the story of it all (i.e. that journey).
  • URBAN - 9 - Love my baby daddy Bruno! Excellent choice, song fits theme very well. Journey could’ve been a little stronger, but it’s there.
  • brian - 9 - His partner is heartless and he’s clearly moved on. Not as much of an awakening journey as I’m looking for, but still a good choice.

Riri. – Cry Me a River – Justin Timberlake 

• Element - 8.5 - Cheating as a concept is definitely one of the most heartless things one could do in a relationship, so this is a good example of the theme. It could have used a few more “cruel” lines to drive it to a 9+, but the overall vibe is there, and he shows how he has moved on. 
  • rl231 - 8 - One of my all-time favorites for sure; definitely elements of heartlessness, but I just wanted more.
  • URBAN - 8 - A bop! Great choice, but lacks the emotion that comes from being mistreated. 
  • brian - 8.5 - This song tackles the theme but it’s a little more reflective than I like, rather than about a journey of getting over a heartless lover. Still a great choice though. Also I can’t give anyone named Riri anything less than an 8.

talent – Black Lake – Bjork

• Element - 7.5 - This is definitely a better Bjork entry because it references her lover having “apocalyptic obsessions” and having a “hollow heart” - he seems to be a very dark force who has corrupted her. I think it could have been a bit more clear at times, but the final verse with her returning home and burning off the past was a solid way to end it.
  • rl231 - 7.5 - I got the song and what it meant, but it didn’t really hit me in the face with it.
  • URBAN - 7 - It felt a bit unclear, but the message is there.
  • brian - 7 - The song is more about herself and her feelings rather than her lover’s heartlessness. But she’s clearly moving on so that aspect of the challenge was met.

Scotty – My Happy Ending – Avril Lavigne

• Element - 6 - This definitely feels like a general breakup song to me, and she hasn’t moved on from the romance. There are a couple moments that lean towards heartlessness from the ex, but nothing to write home about.
  • rl231 - 6 - I got heartlessness, but it was more breakup rather than journey.
  • URBAN - 6 - Yes it hits the theme, but it lacks the will to move on, and there really isn’t much of a journey.
  • brian - 6 - It kinda hits the theme, but there is no triumph of getting over her lover and she doesn’t mention his heartlessness that much. 

Losing my ground – Malo – Bebe 

• Element - 9 - Omg she dragged him a bit. Is this a domestic violence situation? Definitely one of the stronger entries this round. She really drives home the fact that he is evil and paints this picture of a supervillain, almost. Good entry.
  • rl231 - 9 - DAMN, a drag. This was great and really just wow. Like damn. I actually have no words; good job!
  • URBAN - 9.5 - Oh wow, this is a really great entry. Good job.
  • brian - 9 - Excelente! El novio es un monstruo sin corazón  

Final Results coming up.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

• Element - 5 - Phew, okay this is definitely a step back from last round. The only line that references heartlessness is “And you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest”... But almost everything else seems to describe both of them being upset about the breakup, and she hasn’t seemed to move on either. It doesn’t work for the theme really.

Judging Scale (May Vary By Judge):

5 – Track mentions theme but is otherwise off–base.

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Which Element referenced in his comments.