Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

2 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Let me guess, I was targeted because I was trying to stay in the game longer by reaching out to Riri, Talent and Aciid? I guess you guys saw me as more of a threat than Kathlen and Losing My Ground. 

Thanks for leaving me on read you three, clearly trying to communicate with everyone fails. On top of my Mom losing her job in Orange County. **** all this ****. Whatever, one less thing I need to worry about. At least I made the merge this time. But again, why me over Kathlen or LMG? We all know they have more of a reputation here. We all know I was low-key invisible for awhile until I tried to be a mediator...apparently that made me too much of a threat. Lucky#17 and Rhisiart are backstabbers for betraying the original alliance that they agreed to be a part of. You would think that me being the person with the lowest average score would not make me a threat to you guys at this stage of the game as opposed to Citrus, Marvin, LMG, or the others, but I guess I'm more of a threat for trying to play the social game. Jeez, sorry for at least trying unlike some people. And Marvin, sorry if I left you on read but when EVERYONE on that Alcantra thread is wanting to form an alliance with you, you have to choose a side. Clearly some people are butthurt over that. And clearly, you're the one actually picking people off one by one. I really hope Aciid, Talent and Riri take what I said seriously because they'll be killed off by you sooner than later. Someone as evil as you doesn't deserve to win. I'd rather have Citrus win over you. 

Literally none of us responded. We left you on read. So idk why you're mad or trying to expose? It's not like we played along or gave you false hope.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Literally none of us responded. We left you on read. So idk why you're mad or trying to expose? It's not like we played along or gave you false hope.

Except you  were clearly upset by it which is why I was targeted and not Kathlen or Losing My Ground. Had I not bothered you guys you would have targeted someone else. 

Just now, MusicLoverDude said:

Except you  were clearly upset by it which is why I was targeted and not Kathlen or Losing My Ground. Had I not bothered you guys you would have targeted someone else. 

We weren't upset at all tho? :skull: It had nothing to do with it. It was a non factor that you reached to us. 

18 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Yes but it's made with man cheese

threw up in my mouth when i read this :(

7 minutes ago, Aciid said:

We weren't upset at all tho? :skull: It had nothing to do with it. It was a non factor that you reached to us. 

So why was I targeted before Kathlen and LMG, who were supposedly people that were wanted off more?

who made this lmfao

qd9ctMh.png

reminds me of those "cash ****" tumblrs :rip: 

on a serious note you did so well this season ryan. great job! @MusicLoverDude:heart2: 

Thanks Dylan!

5 hours ago, Element said:

The Emojis:

4. The Snake Emoji

Snake_Emoji_large.png?v=1480481037

good luck with that

5tM2AXg.gif

Edited by Mariah4life

4 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

So why was I targeted before Kathlen and LMG, who were supposedly people that were wanted off more?

It's a game they don't need to explain their decisions 

5 hours ago, keshaspearsxo said:

It's a game they don't need to explain their decisions 

Honey, you ain't even part of this season. Now why are you here?

I'm submitting a song sung in both Latin and German

When will the others serve such diversity!

13542de7fd.gif 

3 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Honey, you ain't even part of this season. Now why are you here?

I was about to ask if they were a contestant :deadbanana: 

59 minutes ago, Fruity said:

I'm submitting a song sung in both Latin and German

When will the others serve such diversity!

13542de7fd.gif 

Element hates Germany tho :/

On 11/6/2017 at 10:38 AM, Guero said:

s3tcE2l.png

Rumor has it that it's one of the judges birthdays today.

First person to figure out who it is and send them nudes also wins immunity!

Good luck! 

Who we send this answer to

Just now, Riri. said:

Who we send this answer to

the correct judge will alert the hoest's when he has received the nudes

good luck!

Just now, Guero said:

the correct judge will alert the hoest's when he has received the nudes

good luck!

You think this a game? Girl bye 

Dashboard > Forums > ATRL Forums > Games > Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | ROUND 11!

tznshrug.gif

• ATRL Moderator

This is real life actually

May I just say that Camila fans are the WORST. Like, damn, they're giving me crap for saying that Camila got an award due to payola

21 minutes ago, rl231 said:

May I just say that Camila fans are the WORST. Like, damn, they're giving me crap for saying that Camila got an award due to payola

ally’s allies >>> 

dinah’s dinahsaurs >>>>

2 minutes ago, Dylan' said:

ally’s allies >>> 

dinah’s dinahsaurs >>>>

Those can't be real names, right? :rip: 

Also, @Riri. @Lucky#17 @Aciid you all have a little over 12 hours left to submit your songs! I suggest you do it soon so you can see what songs are left (and also because I want to get started with grading because I'm flying out for an interview on Thursday and won't be back until Saturday night)

38 minutes ago, rl231 said:

q5qovfO.gif