PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

1 minute ago, UFO said:

I love this challenge so much. I've been reading a lot of these myths and cryptids lately.

Greek mythology is so tragically beautiful - it's right up my back alley :'(  :fan: 

:ahh:  :skull:  

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

**** yeah i finished my song

we58SGb.png 

UVIE, "numbered days"

• • •

i disregarded prophecies that warned of numbered days

i thought we were invincible, but we were only prey

Edited by ultraviolence.xx

16 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

**** yeah i finished my song

Makes one of us, slay!

Just now, Hug said:

Makes one of us, slay!

ripppppp you'll get there sis, i just had a productivity fever the past few hours

worked 10 hours today, 8 hours tomorrow (was almost 10) and 10 the next day! bye any chance of me producing a quality song.

4 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

we58SGb.png 

UVIE, "numbered days"

• • •

ok already wigless from this cover + title + couplet alone

4 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

we58SGb.png 

UVIE, "numbered days"

• • •

I'm shook! Serving masterpiece.

6 hours ago, Hug said:

One thing you could do is try taking a shower or bath, or anything that's monotonous and requires no brain power really. It allows your thoughts to just go off on their own and that's when inspiration strikes.

Another idea is to literally just write down any old ****ty line that pops into your head. You don't have to use it by any means, but you may build into something that is actually usable. That's brute forcing your way through writer's block.

Maybe I should take my own advice because I don't have much of anything.

6 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

if it's a good time of day, exercise of any kind works wonders! even a walk has shown to stimulate creative thought :)  

I will try doing this and hopefully I come up with something worthy for a comeback. Thanks guise! :heart2:

7 hours ago, Hug said:

One thing you could do is try taking a shower or bath, or anything that's monotonous and requires no brain power really. It allows your thoughts to just go off on their own and that's when inspiration strikes.

Another idea is to literally just write down any old ****ty line that pops into your head. You don't have to use it by any means, but you may build into something that is actually usable. That's brute forcing your way through writer's block.

Maybe I should take my own advice because I don't have much of anything.

literally didn't see this until now but wow @ this expose, most of my best ideas come to me while i'm in the shower (becky g her impact?)

also i'm trying so hard right now and it's just NOT working, i'm a gay flying through the fields right now (literally, what my song was serving) so i think that's a sign to give up for the night

20 minutes ago, Aurora said:

literally didn't see this until now but wow @ this expose, most of my best ideas come to me while i'm in the shower (becky g her impact?)

also i'm trying so hard right now and it's just NOT working, i'm a gay flying through the fields right now (literally, what my song was serving) so i think that's a sign to give up for the night

This is so true :skull: 

That feeling when you have already finished and submitted your song and you feel empty af

but at the same time I'm not anxious anymore about finishing it so there's that :fan:

+ I'm 100% guaranteed for Batch 1 so yas

Edited by UFO

15 hours ago, Lémur said:

Honestly Slow & Steady Hor remix saved my life

Tbh did i remix it or did it remix me?

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

I actually followed @Hug and took shower (of course I have to go to work) and then like magic, I was able to write something on the way to work. :flower:

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

ok already wigless from this cover + title + couplet alone

5 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

I'm shook! Serving masterpiece.

thank you :heart2: if either of you are available to read it and would like to, let me know! i know you've got work and stuff, Aurora

Edited by ultraviolence.xx

why did kesha invent rock, country and soul all at once? why?

Just now, Gastrodonatella said:

why did kesha invent outer space and footwear all at once? why? 

boots is overrated so no!

its still cute tho

58840b225ff64_lslalalldlfk.thumb.gif.71b

23 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

thank you :heart2: if either of you are available to read it and would like to, let me know! i know you've got work and stuff, Aurora

Sure! I want to read it. Maybe I can get some inspiration from your work. Want to help me out too? I am stuck with mine actually. :deadbanana3:

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Sure! I want to read it. Maybe I can get some inspiration from your work. Want to help me out too? I am stuck with mine actually. :deadbanana3:

i'd love to!

23 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

why did kesha invent rock, country and soul all at once? why?

To rid the world of rapists, misogyny, and all discrimination one whistle note at a time 

54 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

boots is overrated so no!

its still cute tho

58840b225ff64_lslalalldlfk.thumb.gif.71b

Boots is in the trinity though