PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

4 minutes ago, Glassmouth said:

mY SONG IS CALLED ANGEL DUST :dies: 

Um yeah that's what I wrote?

Also does anyone remember what Gassy Donny's was called?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

The scores, so many ties. :deadbanana3: Jackson did you ban anyone scoring outside of whole numbers and .5s? Also mess at the missing titles when the authors posted them in the thread like 6 times nn. But slay @ that formatting!

Just now, Aurora said:

The scores, so many ties. :deadbanana3: Jackson did you ban anyone scoring outside of whole numbers and .5s? Also mess at the missing titles when the authors posted them in the thread like 6 times nn. But slay @ that formatting!

Yes but after seeing all the ties I may change that rule n

Just now, Jackson said:

Yes but after seeing all the ties I may change that rule n

Yeah, I found allowing a range of decimals was best to avoid so many ties and reflect things more accurately (if you think two songs are worthy of an 8, but you like one a fraction more, you can give it an 8.1 for example).

Is round 2 still coming tonight? :)

Just now, Covergirl said:

Is round 2 still coming tonight? :)

Yep, I'm just putting links to everything R1 in the OP then I'll type it up

@Jackson remember when you were like hey @Lémur what's the name of your song and I said @Jackson it's called Higher Power

Just now, Jackson said:

Yep, I'm just putting links to everything R1 in the OP then I'll type it up

God would you hurry up this is the only reason I'm awake?

3 minutes ago, Lémur said:

@Jackson remember when you were like hey @Lémur what's the name of your song and I said @Jackson it's called Higher Power

no I don't, but thanks

• ATRL Moderator

Wow, Niko really did THAT :clap3: Congrats to him and to some others who did well.

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

Wow, Niko really did THAT :clap3: Congrats to him and to some others who did well.

I miss you daddy

fMByWjU.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P H A S E 1

ROUND 2 : CRYPTOZOOLOGY

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In case you haven't been paying attention, welcome to Phase 1! You've made it this far, which means you don't have to worry about eliminations until the end of Round 4, but warning that eliminations will be pretty brutal at that point. Still, don't rest easy quite yet. In Round 4's elimination, you will be scored on an average of your scores from rounds 2-4. That means that you have to give your all each week, even if you may survive a misstep. 

Each phase of PH11 will focus on a different aspect of songwriting. Phase 1 focuses on inspiration based songwriting, where you choose an image, story, or theme and base your song around it. R2 focuses on something Platinum Hit writers have been known to experiment with, but has never had a dedicated challenge. This week's challenge is centered around mythology, folklore, and cryptozoology. Citrus, who came up with the challenge, wanted to base the challenge completely off cryptozoology, but I decided to be a little nicer and broaden your choice of writing for the beginning of the game. You may choose any piece of mythology/folklore/cryptid you like, but please make sure it's at least moderately well known, and attach a link to a source for further reading. Like last week, your inspiration can be fairly loose, but back it up. No word limit this week.

Ohhh, and the comeback? Like I've already announced, it's open to anyone, both eliminated contestants and those that weren't able to submit anything for Round 1. How will it work? You will follow the challenge the same as everyone else. However, each judge has ONE wildcard pick of comeback contestants to bring back into the game. The catch is, if multiple judges pick the same person, they can't change their pick. If every judge chooses the same person to bring back, only one person will come back. Additionally, no judge is required to use their wildcard. So make sure you give it your all if you want to make it into the competition.

CHALLENGE EXAMPLES:

ENTRIES ARE DUE THURSDAY AT 11:59PM EST

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS

BABY
TAKE ME TO THE FEELING
ILL BE YOUR SINNER IN SECRET
WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT
RUN AWAY WITH ME!
RUN AWAY WITH ME!

Im listening to carly and getting enlightened, I have a topic im super excite for potentially, and i want this to be a learning experiece!

Not Venus. Stan a bit sister.

Let's  all give it a stream

godtina.gif?w=302&h=294

2 minutes ago, Covergirl said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS

love the enthusiasm 

• ATRL Moderator

How dare you leave this out

1 hour ago, Covergirl said:

Poor MattyTacos, I'm winning this season boo! xoxo - Joanne

Good luck babe :heart2: