PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

1 minute ago, Gastrodonatella said:

i mean with him you can't rely on consistent hints so you very may well be right x

The howl I released after reading this. :ahh:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

the good news is I don't have work tomorrow so if results are at the usual time hopefully I'll be here to experience my first second consecutive loss of the season! :duca:

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

the good news is I don't have work tomorrow so if results are at the usual time hopefully I'll be here to experience my first second consecutive loss of the season! :duca:

kim, there’s people that are dying.gif

33 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

i mean with him you can't rely on consistent hints so you very may well be right x

Hints are a privilege. You aren't entitled to them, love.

9b93a06e1fc9a88efbdbcc0c2dae1fa8.jpg

I plan on finishing results in the morning, so I can hopefully do hints then. Results will probably be 7 PM EST again because I have to leave around 8:15 to work on a group project for school

4 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I plan on finishing results in the morning, so I can hopefully do hints then. Results will probably be 7 PM EST again because I have to leave around 8:15 to work on a group project for school

Oh good, I have to wait till tomorrow for another lashing.

31 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

Hints are a privilege. You aren't entitled to them, love.

9b93a06e1fc9a88efbdbcc0c2dae1fa8.jpg

is it in order of which songs you feel are most underrated to which songs you feel are most overrated?

I think I've lost the ability to write a half decent song :rip:

8 hours ago, ceremonials said:

@mxtthewdelrey, “From Above”

Okay, this was a lot more polished than usual, and I liked that you focused less on rhymes. It shows. I also like the whole “from above” concept since we usually think of time as forwards and backwards. Someone else did this in their song, but I think you pulled it off a little better, since it was your main focus and your title. This was still kinda awkward structurally, and there’s still some awkward/colloquial wording (mainly in the bridge), but I think the lack of rhymes really helps here.

“Flash forward to peace, flash forward to love / Flash forward to hope, flash down from above”

ahhhh not you liking my song, oh my god why do I always do well when I least expect it :skull:

31 minutes ago, funnellegs said:

I think I've lost the ability to write a half decent song :rip:

Love, you had a #1 like three rounds ago. We all have periods where we struggle, but a positive mindset is definitely a must if you want to feel creatively rejuvenated. :hug:

6 hours ago, Gastrodonatella said:

if nait and pears aren't in those album groupings then its because YOU did a poor job at assigning hints :sorry: 

6 hours ago, ceremonials said:

Think harder, thick skulled bitch.

I CHOKED :skull: 

6 hours ago, ceremonials said:

gjhacsxnjsxmjkahsk i thought Mother was a single, ok that was wrong. UFO is in the wrong group + is the missing person in the top 5.

BITCH WHAT IM IN YOUR TOP 5? screaming :ahh:  :ahh:  :skull:  

But yaaaas omg thank you! :heart2:  :cries:  I honestly would never expect it :rip:  

Edited by UFO

16 minutes ago, Hug said:

Come on legend!

#4 might have to wait another week; there's another spot in the Top 7 that needs filling. :gaycat2:

25 minutes ago, UFO said:

BITCH WHAT IM IN YOUR TOP 5? screaming :ahh:  :ahh:  :skull:  

But yaaaas omg thank you! :heart2:  :cries:  I honestly would never expect it :rip:  

The bitter old lady brigade is slaying together :heart2: 

1 minute ago, keshaspearsxo said:

The bitter old lady brigade is slaying together :heart2: 

I highkey love how we both slayed so hard this week in a round based on philosophy, we are truly the queens of simulation :smitten: :heart2:   :skull::alexz:  

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Love, you had a #1 like three rounds ago. We all have periods where we struggle, but a positive mindset is definitely a must if you want to feel creatively rejuvenated. :hug:

Very true. Thank you bb :heart2:

Looks like I'll have the last round of this phase again to save me. Fingers crossed I can write a great song next round.

As it happens, it is now after midnight in my local area of residence and to the interest of plenty I will now announce my departure from said Eigh Tea Are Elle forums and all associated threads until results commence. Salutations, fellow songwriters.

10 minutes ago, Aurora said:

As it happens, it is now after midnight in my local area of residence and to the interest of plenty I will now announce my departure from said Eigh Tea Are Elle forums and all associated threads until results commence. Salutations, fellow songwriters.

I keep forgetting you're on the East Coast. Good night Sammy.

31 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Mess I thought you were quitting at first :skull:  :deadbanana2:  nnnn sweet dreams sis (or have a beautiful nightmare) :heart2:  :fan: