Top Posters In This Topic

• cyberraga

• Phaunzie

• AndThenTheCocaine

• Onyxmage

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, cyberraga said:

The way y'all stay trying to shoehorn Katy into this. Her "hate train" is child's play. Getting laughed at for flopping and releasing parody-esque music isn't even close to being in the same realm as the abuse people like Britney, Janet, The Dixie Chicks etc got 

ok. But isn't it a hate train that you and your base have said she deserved. The same one you participated in  just because it made you feel.better about yourself, doesn't mean it isnt a hate train. 

During Witness and 143, Katy went through hate trains, sucks that you don't see it that way. Also there is a difference between being black balled and being in a hate train.

Also why are you so bothered I chose to say my faves name instead of yours, lets unpack that.

Edited by Phaunzie

Britney 2007

Mariah 2001

Janet 2004

those were nonstop mainstream news

Yeah Janet and Britney seems valid 

About online hate, i get the Taylor 2016 and Selena 2018 answers, for example Selena got tweets with like 300-500k likes mocking her kidney transplant, it was insane. BUT even with its massive numbers it was still way more "stan world" focused. Selena reached #1 on Monthly Listeners on Spotify in 2018.. not only female, overall 

So the GP clearly did not care

Taylor had a massive era and 1m debut right after it 

Even Jlo and Katy in 2024 seems like a better answer than them....

But still it doesn't come anyyyyy close to Britney 

Katy released AI songs produced by a rapist so.. yeah, she will be dragged. but she's on her peak as a performer and can somewhat do a tour apparently after Rock in Rio and Australia dates 

and i don't think the online generation cares enough about Jlo to the impact on her public perception be THAT huge. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.