• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue Monday

• kudmips7890

• Doctor Dick

• AcidPrince

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous by Katy debuted with 49k partial day streams but that debuted with less than 700k so i think this album will do around 5M-7M first day. Not that bad for a surprise release jazz album

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

the numbers are kind of funny bc the gp really did shut it off after get happy when they heard jazz.

that being said, idk why y'all think it was going to smash records when its another jazz album. It will probably gain throughout the week closer to the movie's release but will die off after when she transitions to lg7 stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Also don't forget this album didn't have the same promo, promo singles, while winnig Iconic Performance award or had a big concert in Brazil …. So giving all that effort for one studio album to flop that hard, Gargoyle is doing great

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91xqwn3a2alhl2c25uno95jd1g11ydfeeffwz70i5v&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Edited by Kimmo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 6

3 minutes ago, wish said:

I love Gaga down but nobody is moving for her jazz music. Not sure why she decided to spend her hype on this project.

It has some bops though. It's worth it for Happy Mistake and The Joker. 

• Like 3

Well, Karma is a true B*tch and Time is the ultimate truth teller :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

And liddos were mad at me when I said in the DWAS thread that GP view her and Katy as equals 

:clack:

Edited by burninredhot
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

Doesn't bode well for LG7 I fear.

#ThankYouBruno

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

what we're not gonna do is call this a "surprise album" :lmao: 

i mean it was announced two days before release :rip: but yeah technically its not i suppose

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Pretty Bad, but as long as people found Out that this was Cheek 3 Cheek without Tony, this was expected. The sad thing is that she wasted Happy Mistake here.

You know these are not the final numbers right?

No one in the base thread is really expecting anything on a jazz covers album to succeed.

The only thing youre looking for is to get skulldragged in the event the Jazz covers album gets to stream 143's first full day.

Just imagine the threads if Harlequin, with no music videos no singles no VMAs no featured artists NO NEW MATERIAL gets to oustream 143.

I'd keep it cool if I were u.

Edited by gab00

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.