Chappell Roan cancels performances last minute

Fender

3 minutes ago, on the line said:

I genuinely feel bad for her. I'm not going to cheer on another Britney situation. Love her music, but I'm worried for her.

Britney was always grateful and humble when she was younger. Chappell is being an ******* with mid music

• Like 2

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Communion

• Sheep

• Josh

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

Britney was always grateful and humble when she was younger. Chappell is being an ******* with mid music

I've definitely been on #teamchappellisannoying lately, but it's clear she's truly struggling on a human level.

7 hours ago, Stunnah said:

Double booked a Trump rally I fear 

7 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

The Red Trumpy Club songstress needs time off to write her next MAGA smasha. 

She literally said she wouldn't vote for Trump!

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

I support her this time :clap3: at least a logical reason was provided (unlike something something VMAs), and since it's mental health-related a shorter notice is understandable

But please sis get a ******* publicist :rip: or at least take a social media break

31 minutes ago, Josh said:

That's the point. Britney was pleasing others and saying yes but internally she was suffering and didnt stabilish boundaries 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Braz said:

The way some of yall treat a 26 yo woman like she's a child in dire need of help lmao. She has no backbone or care for her fans. Just step back and recover fully instead of giving more interviews or posting videos on social media.

I have to imagine that she's torn between wanting to take a step back from this pretty abrupt limelight (and the attendant demands that come with it) but also knowing that she will never ever reach this level of popularity again and not wanting want to completely piss it away. Sure, waffling like she has been is doing her no favors, but she's definitely at a tough crossroads, one that very few other people have experienced firsthand

Like I think her music kinda sucks but this site has such a singular-minded chart obsession and very few here seem willing to understand that that might not be the only thing she cares about

Edited by Sazare

21 minutes ago, Sazare said:

I have to imagine that she's torn between wanting to take a step back from this pretty abrupt limelight (and the attendant demands that come with it) but also knowing that she will never ever reach this level of popularity again and not wanting want to completely piss it away. Sure, waffling like she has been is doing her no favors, but she's definitely at a tough crossroads, one that very few other people have experienced firsthand

Like I think her music kinda sucks but this site has such a singular-minded chart obsession and very few here seem willing to understand that that might not be the only thing she cares about

It's either this or that. Can't have the best of both worlds now can we?

OT: She should quit

1 hour ago, Irco said:

That's the point. Britney was pleasing others and saying yes but internally she was suffering and didnt stabilish boundaries 

she still isnt an *******

2 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

As opposed to a bunch of Gen Zers who think political action consists of posting "5 Things You Should Know" memes and whose biggest pop idols are ultra-relatable because neither they nor their fans have any sense of what being a professional is:rip: sit down.

Go back to the retirement home sweety, eat your supper while reliving Britney's glory days on your iPad, take your benefiber, and read your  Michelle Obama Becoming bedtime story before snoozing. The rest of us are gonna jam to our relatable pop stars at the rave tonight

Tbh I don't blame her. 

the industry puts a lot of pressure on pop stars. She clearly wasn't expecting the magnitude of pressure she'd be under. at least she acknowledges it earlier on rather than keeping it in and hitting a boiling point later on like what's happened to Britney 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

hopefully shoot good luck babe mv cuz

No she said she doesn't wanna film music videos either

Edited by Iaintsorry

Just now, Iaintsorry said:

Tbh I don't blame her. 

the industry puts a lot of pressure on pop stars. She clearly wasn't expecting the magnitude of pressure she'd be under. at least she acknowledges it earlier on rather than keeping it in and hitting a boiling point later on like what's happened to Britney 

no one told her to be a pop star. She's the one who released an album on her own and in this day & age she can release music and remain anonymous

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

no one told her to be a pop star. She's the one who released an album on her own and in this day & age she can release music and remain anonymous

That's why I said she clearly wasn't expecting this level of pressure

• Like 1

Is this part of this girl's shtick or something? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Tbh I don't blame her. 

she's not the first pop star to ever exist, and she's certainly nowhere near the level of britney's magnitude of stardom.

flaking out on shows this early on in her career just makes her lazy.

some pop girls arent meant to have gays audience and their lives would have been way better

ot: take some rest, babe

58 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

That's why I said she clearly wasn't expecting this level of pressure

I don't think she has much pressure from the industry/label because according to her she got the best deal she wanted out of label contract, I don't think she can be pressured to take gigs she didn't want to do. They can't even pressure her to shoot a music video, even the biggest genz artist Billie had to phone it for her BOAF MV when she clearly didn't want to.

All the best for Chappell and her health which always comes first before fans.

You guys just want her to let her go through a trainwreck lifestyle ala Amy Winehouse during the process.

Chappell is very taltented but I can't ignore how much I don't like her attitude. I honestly can't stand her recent behaviour and find her so insufferable. I usually don't care about this stuff but she's just too much for me, it's like the more I know about her, the less I like her. I just disagree with most of the things she says and she's always so passive agressive with her answers.

• Like 1

Oh people are mad MAD and I kinda get it. But also like, a performance is never a guarantee, you know the risk in buying a ticket to a festival show idk...

The way this thread is just proving the reality that most gay men at their core deeply hate gay women?? :redface:

The way there'd be pages of sympathy if it was some skinny young cis gay man getting this kind of hatred for simply battling with his mental health, meanwhile there's just... vitriol and resentment? :rip:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.