• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Communion

• Sheep

• Josh

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

I can't wait for the next few follow up videos where she talks in circles about why she needs a break. 

And magazine interviews and tv interviews :cm:

I think she's allowed to take a mental health day... I don't care what precedent the popstars of the past have set, they should not be robots meant to please and sell and cater to the public and she clearly knows this and allows it for herself. if her fame and fortune suffers, I think she knows that too.

• Like 4

I mean, good for her for prioritizing her health, but she won't be around for long as a successful artist (if she even wants that). She should take some time off to introspect before they book and potentially cancel more shows 

Edited by Bosque

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

ATRLers will probably make fun of her for this, but Chappell came out and revealed that she had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and severe depression. This past month would have been overwhelming for anyone, especially for someone who was relatively unknown earlier this year and was living a regular life. She deserves a break.

She's not built for public life then. Countless of her peers have managed far worse without being this messy.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The sassy answer is, if you can't handle the heat, you should get out of the kitchen.

The human answer is, she should take the time to figure things out and prioritize her wellbeing. But she should learn that if she can't handle criticism, she shouldn't make controversial statements.

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

If the casually online person is aware of all this negative attention she's getting I can only imagine what she is actually going through. To me she seems insufferable but becoming that famous so fast does seem awful. I think she needs to stay out of the public eye for months and focus on what she wants because I do not think becoming a mega star is what she wants.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

To cancel on paying fans bc of haters online.. priorities couldn't be more out of balance

points were made

• Like 1

Damn, this girl is doing everything she can to stop being famous, uh? We should help her with that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

As much as she loves Sasha Colby, it's ironic that she's actually following in Anetra's footsteps.

Yes she should prioritize her mental health, and her team should be helping her work through these things properly, but a good chunk of the negative attention she's receiving is self inflicted. 

• Like 1

If she don't want her fame **** give it to me I'll gladly take it

First thought is that she's rehearsing for a huge performance somewhere lol

• Like 1

shes prioritising her health nothing wrong with that :clap3: 

Her hardcore fans (those stanning before her breakout) will not care. I've never seen a fanbase treat their fave like a baby like that before :skull:

I do feel for her but it's difficult to find sympathy for her when she's constantly bringing this stuff upon herself. Her political videos were really ignorant and saying that people criticizing her were "falling for clickbait" was extremely stupid. She needs to log off.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, perfillusion said:

What about people who flew in?

i mean nobody is gonna be pleased about it, especially those people who flew in. all i can say is that plans are never permanent and you should always prepare for an alternative.

She's not cut out for this. And that's okay. And I'm sorry but if this was any other job and you couldn't perform your duties over and over again, you would be fired. I don't feel bad for her. Just like I wouldn't feel bad for a librarian trying to be a lawyer. If you can't meet the requirements of the job, then it's probably not for you.

• Like 2

It's sad how she's reached this point already, but it's good that she's prioritizing herself and her own well being. She deserves a break.

The comments here are so pathetic, but not really surprising. Each day this website reaches a new low. Then these same Coconuts for Kamala girls will be preaching about mental health, human rights, etc. No wonder 99% of your faves despise you.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

4 minutes ago, Domination said:

I do feel for her but it's difficult to find sympathy for her when she's constantly bringing this stuff upon herself. Her political videos were really ignorant and saying that people criticizing her were "falling for clickbait" was extremely stupid. She needs to log off.

people were falling for clickbait though.

using one more sensational quote but not the quotes before it that give context is putting clickbait out.

Edited by swissman
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, aotwbys said:

First thought is that she's rehearsing for a huge performance somewhere lol

First thing I googled is when her SNL appearance is because it's like her to cancel on paying fans for some self promo.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.