• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Communion

• Sheep

• Josh

You all preach about mental health until it comes to a female celebrity you can hate on.

WORMS for brains :redface:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I wish I could call out of a 1-2 hour workday worth tens of thousands of dollars. 

Well, you likely never will as you're a nobody who will never have the talent or drive to reach that kind of demand and earning potential :wave2:

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 42

i wonder if her fans, now when they are personally affected by cancelled shows, still like how unfiltered and how not media-trained she is and doesn't need any pr or ditching social media

Chappell, I'm extremely disappointed in you. This is a joke to you. You've been through anger management. You've been through your grandmother getting her lights cut off to buy you a swimsuit for this competition. And you go over there and you joke and you luagh? This is serious to these girls, and this should be serious to you.

Did you know that you had a possibility to win? Did you know that all of America is rooting for you? Do you know that? And then you come here and treat this like a joke? You come in here and you look at that and say I can't read that? You read better than half those girls over there. And you come in here with a defeatist attitude. 

I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this! When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself - because nobody's going to take responsibility for you.

• Haha 13

This is really bad behavior to normalize so often the year of your big breakout - cancelling last minute is so beyond unprofessional no matter the circumstances. She could've given more notice. Someone seriously needs to sit her down and say "get your **** together". 

Her team needs to stop booking public appearances for her until she's better.

• Thanks 3

She's just a mixed-up zoomer womanchild whose brain got fried by growing up online. Can't take these kids srsly

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wj2nq6x0fvjx3g41ml

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

New TikTok video coming tomorrow about people misunderstanding and bullying her. It's a routine atp. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

A lot of things could've done to prevent this, she didn't just find out she has those mental health issues yesterday. 

Cancel any unnecessary public appearances.

Go to doctors and take meds.

Stop using social media regularly, if she has to, use a burner account.

Let PR handle things instead of constantly explaining herself.

• Like 10

Now Imagine if Taylor ever cancels her tour date at last minute giving this kind of reasons. 1000+ pages thread will drag her. 

• Like 12

53 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I wish I could call out of a 1-2 hour workday worth tens of thousands of dollars. 

some people (like me) get zero days off a year.... :gaycat6:

• Like 5

She really needs a break right now to reevaluate what she wants from her career. Fame doesn't have to be a lifelong issue—she just needs to develop a new strategy for her upcoming projects and stay as far from the spotlight as possible.

Other artists have done this, like Mylène Farmer in France, who sells a lot of music but never discusses politics or her personal life. I'm sure she can take a similar path. I hope she recovers and realizes she can regain control if she focuses on it.

• Like 2

Some of you are heartless

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

ATRLers will probably make fun of her for this, but Chappell came out and revealed that she had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and severe depression. This past month would have been overwhelming for anyone, especially for someone who was relatively unknown earlier this year and was living a regular life. She deserves a break.

That is definitely tough but it is ridiculous of her to be booking all these interviews, magazine shoots and big award show performances (things which increase her fame) and then cancelling any time it has something to do with her fans who spent hard-earned money on her. It is unprofessional as hell to cancel 2 days before the show and there are 100% better ways she could have sorted this out

• Like 5

I'm convinced the vitriol Chappell gets from atrl f-@gz is because she's a lesbian therefore she doesn't cater to them therefore they can't vicariously fulfill their sissy fantasies through her :rip:  a bunch of sad nasty old queens 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 45

I love her but fame is too much for her. 

I don't even think she wants it, it makes me wonder if she actually does.

I mean, she cancelled shows to do a VMA performance, so, she wants the spotlight but can't handle it?

It's confusing, I hope she gets well soon, I believe she should take a long break and let her peak go away so she can come back as an indie artist. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.