Chappell Roan cancels performances last minute

Fender

8 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I wish I could call out of a 1-2 hour workday worth tens of thousands of dollars. 

it's so odd how people here defend her when they've destroyed every other girl for far far less 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Communion

• Sheep

• Josh

ATRL really serving TMZ to Britney in 2007. Clear mental health issues from all the mess and no compassion just ridicule. Pathetic.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 23

90% of the hit threads are about her

The bigger the star the bigger the target

Once she healed and recovered its over for your faves :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

What about people who flew in?

Well, it's a festival, so there's plenty of other acts to see while there and of course I'm sure many bought tickets to see her solely, but their plan of attending said festival shouldn't be changing.

• Thanks 1

I told y'all her VMAs shows wasn't the last thing she canceled but I wasn't aware next cancellations are going to be so fast :dies:

Edited by Kern
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

it's so odd how people here defend her when they've destroyed every other girl for far far less 

The far less in question being pop girls cozying up to MAGAts, saying ignorant things, shady business practices involving child labor sweatshops in China, etc. 

• Like 2

how much of this outrage is just online versus irl? didn't her album just have it's biggest streaming day yet or something?

• Like 1

I hope she feels better soon, wonder if there is a festival again next weekend and if she is up to performing then. Wishing her well and good that she is taking care of he mental health!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

anyone who is genuinely upset by this needs to go touch grass. sure you spent your money on seeing her. either youll get your refund or the date will be rescheduled. its not that big of a deal.

That's not how it works with festivals. I'd be pissed if I'd bought tickets based on her being a headliner. They won't give money back just because an act pulled out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10

I encourage the people gleefully posting here (and possibly directly on Chappell's social accounts) to remember that this person is diagnosed bipolar and there is a far deeper struggle going on that we don't see.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

36 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

The Red Trumpy Club songstress needs time off to write her next MAGA smasha. 

Y'all sound so ******* stupid calling this woman a Trumpster because she's holding the woman she plans to vote for to high standards. :dies:  Middle aged gays with the brains of middle schoolers fr :khalyan2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.