Taylor & Gaga neck and neck in Spotify listeners. Will Gaga take over?

Lagerfeld

These numbers are awful for Taylor considering she releases 5 albums a year and is constantly shoved down our throats. She has like 3 hits though so it's not really surprising

• Thumbs Down 4

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miracle

• MonsterNavy

• GraceRandolph

• SweetOreosOfHeaven

Top Posters In This Topic

是不可能的。问题是,Gaga 是否会在下个月凭借《小丑》原声带打破 Spotify 听众最多的记录,并且(尤其是)LG7 领先

呵呵。

9 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

i dont wanna sound like a hater but who cares about this metric :eli:

the artists themselves

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

These numbers are awful for Taylor considering she releases 5 albums a year and is constantly shoved down our throats. She has like 3 hits though so it's not really surprising

Awful is that Gaga is still generating only a third of Taylor's daily streams, actual streams, despite having the same number of monthly listeners. And if we exclude the streams from the Bruno Mars collaboration from her daily streams count, Gaga's streams drop by half, putting her SIX TIMES behind Taylor in daily streams, even though they share the same monthly listener count.

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

If I listen to 100 songs from 1 artist 20 times, I'm 1 monthly listener. If I listen to 1 song from 1 artist 1 time, I'm 1 monthly listener. The logic of more albums should = more monthly listeners makes no sense whatsoever. Taylor is in a much better position in her career than Gaga & you'd have to be out of your goddamn mind to think otherwise

• Like 1

On 9/16/2024 at 6:31 PM, beautiful player said:

Maybe just for one day. DWAS is fizzling out commercially speaking :celestial5:

Her upcoming solo single won't generate comparable movement from the GP to boost her stats to the extent where it can compensate for DWAS chart decline.  

thisisalecx-close-door.gif

interesting!!

thisisalecx-close-door.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.