• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChooseyLover

• Venice B

• TouchinFree

• Gelato

4 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Please don't take this as a professional medical advice. But I've read about Ashwaganda, which is a natural chinese/african herb. I've tried it and it did me wonders.

It's just great for overthinkers and insomniacs. I don't take it religiously, only when I'm feeling too stressed/overwhelmed from work since I'm deep in the mental health industry. 

I'll look into it because I've been unable to sleep well these past few months too :gaycat6: thanks!

6 minutes ago, Joyride said:

Correct. I used to find someone to blame before all the time. turns out it's just genetics plus 12 years of bad bullying.

I am of course now trying to make my life as normal as it can be. 

Sending strength your way. :heart: Some experiences really shape the way we think about ourselves and the way we see the world, I'm still trying to navigate these things too. For me overthinkining is really my downfall. And caring too much about what others think of me/wanting to be liked/reciprocated or just getting all paranoid about why some of my relationships are not the way they used to be. I'm at a point where I'm just trying to move on, some things are really not meant to be and there's absolutely nothing I can do to change that.

• Like 1

In a way yes, my depression is VERY stable and not going anywhere soon

bye-walking.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Venice B said:

What meds are you on? Because I'm desperate for one that makes me stop thinking. I literally spend most of my day fighting in my head with a lot of people, some who don't even exist. I'll be washing my dishes literally like this

Woman talking to herself on subway on Make a GIF

venlafaxine now, i had to try sertraline, citalopram, escitalopram and mirtazapine to get to one that works for me though which took several years. therapy alongside medication also helped massively

i hope you get better soon sis :heart2:

no OmgNO

Yes but not because I'm exceptional, I just have my brain turned off 100% of the time :gaycat4:

I'm a very unserious person with no substance, no worries, no hobbies, no passions :gaycat4:

Honestly, I have no f****** idea. I don't know if I'm a mess or just waking up. This morning, I deactivated my Twitter/X because my feed was completely hijacked. I've deleted some numbers, and unpolluted some people on IG

I can listen to Fossora from start to finish so I guess not

• Haha 1

Yes but i wasn't always tbh

meditating and exercising really helped with my mental stability 

I am as mentally shaky as DWaS first day's numbers according to ms @Kukai. 

during the day, im mentally stable lol

I'm hanging by a thread :ryan3:

You are asking in a wrong place 

by atrl standards yes in the real world though i'm a bad day away from a straitjacket

spacer.png

• Haha 1

My OCD and ADHD interfere with my daily life to an extreme point but I'm blessed enough to say that my depression and anxiety has subsided. This is the longest I've ever gone in my life without any self-harm or suicidal ideation :heart:

• Like 4

Not even slightly. Haven't been in years. 

whoever said yes is about to get humbled very soon

not in the slightest

No

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.