• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChooseyLover

• Venice B

• TouchinFree

• Gelato

God no far from it.    My Brain is just Allday & The Ready Set x1000  :suburban:  That's a mental illness at this point

>>> mental illness https://www.last.fm/user/Alldaychubbyfan/library/artists?date_preset=LAST_7_DAYS 

no

bratijboo000lhshsTqhue6363gshs636.thumb.

I wasn't at the start of the year and I regret being so annoying on ATRL, but now I have the right medication :smiley:

Edited by Gelato

I am until I think that Global warming is gonna cause a new disaster for our safety and future 582975675_swan-Copy.gif

Edited by Princess Aurora
  • Like 4

Most of the time, yes. but when I'm not... it's sad, or even infuriating because it's just completely out of nowhere.

I've always hated the fact that I'm such a smart person but was just born unlucky. I have a history of mental health issues to my name and they must have a genetic factor to them, mostly from my mother's side of the family.

Took me a while but I think I am. I'm ready to bounce back after some really depressing months. I had to make peace with the fact that some things are not under my control.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1

I think in and of myself I am, but certain life experiences have made me paranoid and mistrustful 

Who answered no? :rip:

Chile you're an ATRLer. Quit playin

• Haha 1

hell no, i'm a swiftie :khalyan2:

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Haha 2

I'm the main character of ATRL so I have no choice but to be. You all depend on me

:suburban: 

• Thumbs Down 1

Thanks to therapy, yes and it has been like that for at least 2-3 years now :ryan3:

I think I am a little bit depressed sometimes. I am not sure if it's being overworked and tired, or something more serious - but I have bad days sometimes.

16 minutes ago, Gelato said:

I wasn't at the start of the year and I regret being so annoying on ATRL, but now I have the right medication :smiley:

What meds are you on? Because I'm desperate for one that makes me stop thinking. I literally spend most of my day fighting in my head with a lot of people, some who don't even exist. I'll be washing my dishes literally like this

Woman talking to herself on subway on Make a GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I post on here so no

I'm on ATRL. There's your answer.

• Thanks 2

For the most part and what you see on the outside, Yes. But I'm 100% I've had some terrible traumas and weird things happened to me as a child and my high school was literal nightmare therefore i have some dark side that is a literal addiction/dependant aspect to my character that i believe is waiting to erupt.. but yeah let that stay hidden. Don't wanna open a door :pancake:

Edited by TouchinFree

17 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Took me a while but I think I am. I'm ready to bounce back after some really depressing months. I had to make peace with the fact that some things are not under my control.

Correct. I used to find someone to blame before all the time. turns out it's just genetics plus 12 years of bad bullying.

I am of course now trying to make my life as normal as it can be. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Venice B said:

What meds are you on? Because I'm desperate for one that makes me stop thinking. I literally spend most of my day fighting in my head with a lot of people, some who don't even exist. I'll be washing my dishes literally like this

Woman talking to herself on subway on Make a GIF

Please don't take this as a professional medical advice. But I've read about Ashwaganda, which is a natural chinese/african herb. I've tried it and it did me wonders.

It's just great for overthinkers and insomniacs. I don't take it religiously, only when I'm feeling too stressed/overwhelmed from work since I'm deep in the mental health industry. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.