Are you shocked to learn that Kesha wrote Joyride with one of Dr Luke's inner circle?

Yes, AND

I recently became aware that Joyride was written by Madison Love with Kesha and another writer. Madison is one of Dr Luke's inner circle and was involved in writing of recent tracks for his artist Lu Kala, with him doing writing and production. 

Does it shock you to learn that Kesha would choose to work with someone so closely associated with Luke, on her song which she declared to be her first one where she has Freedom? 

Personally, I was. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 88

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yes, AND

• YourFavoriteWeapon

• CroNich

• TomTom

the way i already knew who downvoted before checking 

• Like 6
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 63

2 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I'm sure Kesha is way less critical of someone like Madison, a struggling songwriter who is in no position to turn down any gig. That's very different than someone like Katy who is worth $500M and could've afforded to run to any other producer that isn't a known rapist of multiple women. 

That just sounds like an excuse. Kesha could also have worked with a million struggling songwriters not associated with Luke. 

She also doesn't seem to care that her friend Paris Hilton sung on a Kim Petras record, written and produced by Luke also. Is Paris also struggling financially ? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 45

Just now, Edonis said:

This is not the "gotcha" you think it is, Kimmy Kat. :suburban:

They have nothing better to do :suburban:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

YES. SHOCKED STUNNED DISMAYED

• Haha 7

Just now, Sugar-Rush said:

As far as we're aware, Madison Love didn't rape her, so why would Kesha have a problem working with her? :psyduck:

And now watch them say "Well Luke didn't rape Katy or Kim so why should they have a problem working with him?" :rip: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

why are you trying to tell the victim who she should or shouldn't work with? weird

3 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

You really expect Kesha to end a 20+ year friendship with Paris just because she hopped on a track produced by Luke when it's not like she was in the studio with him or hanging out with him? :rip: 

Why don't you tell the audience what you REALLY want to say and how you REALLY feel about Kesha? Your true intentions behind this post are very apparent. 

Kesha seems like a sweet girl and I wish nothing but the best for her. I love Joyride and have said that in the songs thread from the start. 

I was just genuinely surprised to find out about this connection. 

Ok so just to clarify, the only person you have a problem working with Luke is Katy, everyone else gets a pass. That's quite telling to be honest and says quite a lot about your true intentions. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 23

🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

• Haha 13

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

Given that you collect downvotes like infinity stones from all sides, you'd surely know a thing or two about that at this point. 

Can you ever just have an adult discussion without attacking everyone you don't like ? 

• Thumbs Down 31

3 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

As far as we're aware, Madison Love didn't rape her, so why would Kesha have a problem working with her? :psyduck:

And Dr. Luke didn't rape Katy or Kim. So why should we have a problem with them working with him? 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 34

The way people really think Kesha gives a **** about Madison Love having a hand in writing some Luke songs when she knows how hard it is to make money as a songwriter in the industry. Madison needs every gig she can get in order to put food on the table and it's obvious that someone as sweet and morally sound as Kesha would understand that and not hold a grudge against her for it. That's very different than Katy Perry, someone who called her a friend for years and someone who can afford to work with ANY other producer, rushing to work with the man who raped and physically assaulted her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This thread is already so messy  and we ain't even on the 2nd page i

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.